(7)

Different
===

Ever since that guilt ridden kiss, Tiffany’s visits to her (technically her brother’s) place increased to an excruciating amount. It started with only two visits per week, preferably during weekends, but after the incident, it increased to five times a week. And with every visit, Tiffany would always give her that look, that cute pleading face, to give her a kiss or two on the lips. And being the nice twin sister that she was, she would always give in but not without the thought of killing her brother in 101 ways in mind. 

By the second week of these frequent visits, Taeyeon finally had had enough. It was getting a bit out of hand and she felt suffocated. . Is this why Taehyung wanted to get rid of her? The thought had been running through her head round and round until the sound of the doorbell snapped her out of it. She got off from her (technically also her brother’s) bed and checked herself in the mirror, making sure everything was in place. When she felt satisfied with her look, she hurriedly went to the door and welcome her not-so-welcomed visitor.

“Hi.” Tiffany greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

Taeyeon tried to smile as genuinely as she could. “What are you doing here?” She definitely knew why the girl was there, again, but she just had to ask. Out of annoyance.

“We’re going to bake cupcakes, silly.” Tiffany leaned in to peck her lips. 

At the mention of the word cupcakes, all annoyance ceased and Taeyeon inwardly scolded herself for getting too excited at the thought of the freshly baked goodies. “Really?” She responded quite enthusiastically which made Tiffany’s smile wider.

“Yes. I went to the nearby store to buy the ingredients.” Tiffany lifted the bags in her hands which the other girl hadn’t notice until now.

“Oh.” Taeyeon absently got the bags from Tiffany’s hold and gestured for her to come in. “I’ll put these in the kitchen then.” She said before leaving the girl in the foyer.

Tiffany just stared at the spot where the other girl stood not too long ago. Did he just… She shook her head and decided to ignore the young man’s uncharacteristic behavior. 

===
A/N: I know, I know.... It's VERY short... But I already told you guys that each update will be super short~~~~ *whines and tries to act cute* XD I decided that each chapter must not exceed a thousand words so. Yeah. HAHA!!!!! Nobody can stop me!!!! >:D hahahaha Okay, jokes aside, yes, each chapter will have a maximum of 1000 words. It's just that...... Idk. I'm having a hard time making each chapter long. LOL