(11)

Different

===

“Jessi, I have a question.” Tiffany absently stirred her drink with the straw.

“Ask away.”

“Is it possible for a person to shrink?”

“What?” Jessica looked up with a very questionable expression.

“You know…” Tiffany tilted her head as she tried to find the right words to say. “Like… Uh…” She scratched the back of her head in thought. “I can’t even find the right words. Anyway.” She waved her hand dismissively. “I think Taehyung became shorter.”

“What the hell are you even talking about?” Jessica was now mirroring the girl’s confused face. “How is that even possible? And…” She furrowed her brows as she tried to recall the young man’s face. “He’s already short! He’s still capable of getting any shorter?” The thought made her laugh and intentionally ignored Tiffany’s displeased look.

“Why are you so mean to him?” Tiffany leaned back in her seat as she crossed her arms defensively.

“Because he’s a scumbag of a midget!”

“But he’s not!”

“Oh, I bet he is!” Jessica shook her head at her best friend’s denial. “Who in their right mind would not kiss you back, Tiff?” She said sternly which made the other girl quiet. “And he’s very weird… suddenly disappearing like that? I mean… Is he secretly a criminal or something?”

The accusation would’ve made Tiffany laugh if it was on a different occasion. But her friend was right, Taehyung was very weird. And that thought sparked another idea in her head. Taehyung was weird. Was. He was excruciatingly weird before. He would disappear for a few weeks, or even months, then appear out of nowhere. He would also be uncharacteristically sweet at times then turn cold in an instant. He doesn’t like intimate gestures like hand holding, linking arms, hugging, and especially kissing. The list continued on and when she finally had a conclusion, she couldn’t help but feel the chills run through her bones. “Jessi?”

“What now?”

“I think he’s cheating on me.”

===
A/N: Okay, my last update for the day! I think I've spoiled you enough guys. XD So........... Is Taehyung really cheating on her........? :O See you in my next update! :)