(3)

Different

===

“What’s wrong with you?” Jessica looked at her friend in the most absurd way possible.

“What’s wrong with me?”

“Yes. Why are you smiling like that?”

“Because…”

“Ah. Because Taehyung is back.” Jessica cut her off and went back to the magazine she’s reading.

Tiffany pouted in disapproval upon seeing her friend’s hostile reaction. “Is that so wrong?” She nudged the other girl who rolled her eyes in disgust.

“It is. How come you’re still dating him? I mean…” Jessica furrowed her brows in thought. “He’s a total scumbag. Honestly, I never liked him. Ugh. Just the thought of him makes me mad.” She grunted in annoyance and threw the magazine away.

“But Jessi…” Tiffany sighed in defeat, knowing that her best friend was right. 

“Seriously, what do you see in him? He doesn’t treat you right, you know. He’s taking you for granted, Tiff. And…” She paused for a while to contemplate whether to say it or not. “I’m sorry to tell you this but you’re really stupid.” She flailed her hand in annoyance. “I mean… Gosh!” 

“Okay, okay. Stop it.” Tiffany almost whined. “I know you’re saying this because you’re being a really good friend. But… Trust me on this, okay?” She looked at her friend sadly. “It’s been real hard for the past few years and he’s been different. And… I don’t know…” She fiddled with the hem of her shirt. “I’m giving this one more chance. If he’ll continue on with… whatever he’s doing, then I’ll gladly let him go. So…”

Jessica sighed a little exasperatedly before pulling her in for a warm hug. “Fine. One last chance for that scumbag.” She bushed the girl’s hair lightly as she mumbled something about scumbags being thrown to a boiling pot of oil.

Tiffany most likely heard it but decided not to comment and tighten her hug. “Thank you, Jessi.”

=== 
A/N: After much deliberation, I decided to end the story here................................................. LOL JUST KIDDING XD
 
Who's waiting for Taeyeon's grand entrace? Do comment if you feel like it! XD HAHAHAHAHA