(17)

Different
===

Tiffany had been standing close to the shelf as she tried to get a better look on the person in the isle full of candies. It was her fifth day stalking her boyfriend and she knew it was a stupid thing to do but she had to make her point. And that point was to prove to her best friend that her boyfriend wasn’t cheating on her. 

Taeyeon had been standing in that same spot for almost half an hour now, clearly deep in thought as she chose which packs of jellies she should get. After much deliberation, she decided to just buy them all and happily placed the assorted sweet treats in her grocery cart. She then moved to a different shelf, this time with different chocolate based snacks, and carefully scanned the display as she tried to choose which ones to buy.

To say that Tiffany got impatient would be an understatement. She had been watching the girl choose from one snack to another for about one and a half hour now and decided it was enough. With a defeated sigh, she walked to the counter and paid her unnecessary purchases. As the young man scanned the goods that she had bought, her mind wandered and ended up remembering Taeyeon’s purchases. Wait. Taehyung doesn’t like jellies and chocolates that much. And… Her thoughts were interrupted when the young man had finished scanning and told her the amount to be paid.

===
A/N: I think this is more like a filler since it's verrrryyyy short. XD I'll post it anyway.
 
To my destiny's child, here's the gif. LOL I hope I got it right