(22)

Different
===

It has been almost a week since Taeyeon last saw Tiffany and she couldn’t be happier. It might be kind of rude to think such thoughts but she couldn’t help it, Tiffany had been clinging to her like a koala after all. Thinking Tiffany’s disappearance wasn’t a bad thing, she continued on with her daily routine. Wake up, eat, work, eat, sleep, work, eat, and sleep. 

At first, the girl’s disappearance didn’t bother her that much but when the days turned into weeks and weeks turned to months, Taeyeon knew something was very wrong. She actually tried leaving a few messages, asking if Tiffany was alright, and every time, the girl would respond with the same message,I’m fine, just busy with work. What kind of work has she been up to that she had to disappear for a long time? That would be avoiding Taeyeon, but of course Taeyeon would never know. 

Then came the third month of Tiffany’s disappearance. Taeyeon was seriously worried by now and she was about to go out to visit the girl’s place when she received a text from Tiffany, saying that she wanted to break up with her. OH . WHAT?! She frantically paced around the living room and took a few deep breaths before calling her brother.

“Hel…”

“GUESS WHAT!!!”


“So loud.” Taehyung whined on the other side of the line. “What is it?”

“TIFFANY WANTS TO BREAK UP WITH YOU!” 

“What?!”

“YEAH! SHE JUST TEXTED ME. SHE SAID…” Taeyeon held the call for a moment to reread the girl’s message. “Let’s break up.”

“Wha… But why?!” Taehyung was clearly surprised at the message.

“What do you mean by why?” She furrowed her brows in confusion. “This is your way out! Take it! Say yes!”

“What?! But I don’t want to!”

“WHAT THE HELL?! YOU DON’T WANT TO BE WITH HER BUT YOU DON’T WANT TO BREAK UP EITHER?! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CRAZY?!”

“But…!”

“Whatever! No buts! I’m going to say yes and you can’t do anything about it! Bye!” Taeyeon ended the call just like that and sent Tiffany an apologetic reply saying that it’s sad that their relationship had come to an end like this and also how sorry she was for making her sad, and taking her for granted. She ended her small speech with a I hope you’ll find someone better, someone who will take good care of you.

=== 
A/N: Okay, guys... That's it!!!!!!!!!!! Or maybe not. hehehehehe :)