(20)

Different
=== 

Tiffany couldn’t seem to stop herself from getting too excited that Taeyeon started to feel really irritated. Ever since she had told the girl that she had finally convinced Taeyeon to visit them, Tiffany just couldn’t stop talking about it. She didn’t know how she would succeed in this quest of hers, but…. Whatever. I’m just gonna go out there and meet her. And… . WHAT IF SHE NOTICES THE SIMILARITIES? AND . HOW CAN I APPEAR BOTH AS TAEHYUNG AND MYSELF?! . I DIDN’T THINK THIS THROUGH! . 

Out of desperation, she quickly retrieved her phone from the nightstand and called her brother. Taeyeon was getting more and more anxious at each passing ring and when the call ended with that monotonous beeping sound, she thought she had fainted. But she didn’t give up just yet, so she dialed Taehyung’s number again and luckily, he was able to answer it after a few rings.

“Hey Noona~ You missed me?” Came out the disgustingly try hard cute voice of her brother.

“Shut up. I will never miss you.”

“Then why did you call?”

“Can we just stop this? I mean… It’s getting out of hand, Taehyung! I can’t deal with your craziness anymore!” Taeyeon flailed her hand in frustration when she heard him chuckle. “Oh, you think it’s funny? Why don’t you get your up here and break up with her, huh?! Let’s see if you could still laugh like that!” She half yelled.

“Oh, Taengoo~ You know I can’t~”

“UGH. STOP THAT DISGUSTING VOICE!”

“Fine.” Taehyung answered monotonously. “So?”

“SO?!” Taeyeon could feel her blood boiling up at her brother’s nonchalance. “COME BACK HERE AND BREAK UP WITH HER! WHAT THE HELL?!”

“But Taengoo~”

“STOP CALLING ME THAT. JUST… UGH!” Her words were cut off when she heard a loud bang on the door. What the hell was that? She furrowed her brows in thought but decided to ignore it, thinking it was her annoying neighbor being loud again. “Anyway, think about it. I have to go now.” She said sternly and ended the call without hearing what Taehyung has to say.

After the call has ended, Taeyeon let out a very frustrated sigh as she fell on the mattress. “What the hell did I get myself into? Seriously.” She shook her head as mixture of regret and guilt swirled into her mind. “UGH! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU TAEHYUNG!” She screamed at the top of her lungs and almost felt better when her phone ringed, signaling that she had a new message. Her short arm tried to reach out for her phone at the end of the bed and was utterly relieved when Tiffany messaged her that she couldn’t be able to meet Taeyeon because there was an emergency at work. “Hah… Thank goodness.” She quickly sent a message saying it was alright and they could just meet some other time.

===
A/N: You know it's almost the end when the first digit starts at 2, right? XD XD And oh. Yes, Taeyeon is older than Taehyung. LOL