(1)

Different
===

Tiffany couldn’t contain her excitement as she stood outside the arrival area in the airport. It’s been more than a year since she saw her boyfriend so it was clearly inevitable that she would feel this way. She fidgeted with the strap of her bag as she patiently waited for the announcement, and when she heard the words announcement of arrival of flight 801, she almost screamed in joy.

People started to pour out from the arrival hall and she tried her best to tiptoe to find the person she’s looking for. After waiting for another 7 minutes, she finally saw the familiar young man. He was wearing a hoodie, half of his face covered in mask, black pants, white sneakers, and a black leather backpack, but Tiffany was still able to recognize him even with all that Kpop-idol-trying-to-hide-from-crazy-fans getup. The young man seemed to spot her as well from the crowd and he hurriedly walked to the exit. 

“Hi, Oppa.” Tiffany hugged him tightly, almost stumbling backwards, which caused the hood of his jacket to fall down. Upon finally pulling back, Tiffany stood frozen in place, eyes wide open, as she stared at her boyfriend.

“Hi, Fany.” He greeted with an awkward laugh as he tried to fix his hair.

“Wha… W-what happened to your hair…?” Tiffany hesitantly reached out and held a couple of strands of his now long hair. “Why… Why is it so long…?” She couldn’t seem to believe what she’s looking right now because last time she checked, he had short, black hair, and not grayish shoulder length hair.

He let out another awkward laugh before covering his head with the hood. “Yeah. I know. I’m going to explain it later.” He attempted to smile but his girlfriend wouldn’t be able to see it because he had a mask on.

“Um… Sure…?” Tiffany stared at him for a good one minute before finally snapping out of it and took his hand. “Let’s go?” She smiled and started to walk towards the parking lot.

=== 
A/N: So one day, I was talking to my destiny's child (destiny3511) then things got way too far then tada~ now I have a new on going. Each chapter will be this short so. Yeah. Okay, Imma leave this here. XD I don't think I'm ready for a new on going but I'm so excited right now and I just wanna dance share this with you guys. *whispers* I have a feeling that this will be another fail but whatever. XD