Epilogue 4

Wedding Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ummaaaa...." I feel a tug on my blanket....

"Uhhhh???"

"Umma... Wake up pisshhh...." I sit and rub my eyes as I look at my angel, standing there...

"What's wrong baby??" 

"Jeno hungyiii (hungry)....He's kayingg (crying)" I take my angel with me as I went to their room next to our room... I put my angel down as I take my baby boy and feed him... I look at my angel as she was playing with her lego set.... I know it's kinda weird, but she really love it.... Maybe because I was so into lego set when I was pregnant with her.... When I think Jeno is already full, I put her on my shoulder, trying to make her burp... Mommy said I need to do it to avoid the baby feeling discomfort... Even the doctor say that to me, so let's just follow the rule shall we?? After he burp, I take him with me as I went to my angel side...

"Dani.... Are you hungry?"

"No... Dadi ladi(already) feed Dani..." I smile a bit at that name.... Well, she's been trying to make them call her mom, but I guess our little angel don't see her like that and instead, she called Amber daddy... teehee... Speaking of her....

"Where's Daddy??"

"Dadi ouut..."

"She didn't tell where she goes?"

"No..."

"Oh...Okay....Umma going to clean Jeno first ok? And then umma will clean Dani... is it okay?"

"Kehh umma..." I bring Jeno to the bathroom and clean him, after that I put him to sleep before I went to Dani room...

"Okeh... Dani destod (understood)"

"Dani, who are you talking to?"

"No one umma...." Hmmm.. I think she was talking to someone just now.. Maybe it's just my imagination....

"Umma..Dani want to shawa (shower)"

"Yes baby, you'll be showering with umma..."

"Ewww...Gyosss (gross)"

"Hahaha... Umma just joking... Let's go?" She took my hand as we headed to the bathroom...

--------------------------------------------

Hmmm.... It's already past noon, but I didn't see Amber anywhere yet... Does she have emergency work? But she usually will call or text me if she didn't have the time to wake me up or write any note... I can't help but getting worried because this is the first time she doing this to me after seven years being married to her... And today is kinda special for us but she's not even here....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did she.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No.... It can't be... I believe in her.... Even though she's now a composer in her friend's company and I do aware that some of the girl really into her, but she won't do this to me... I believe in her... She's not even act weirdly when we are together so I don't want to think that she's out there with other woman....


 

 

 

"Umma...yu kay?"

"I'm fine baby..."

"Dun uuyiii (don't worry), dadi lab umma cho mhuch (daddy love umma so much)"

"Thank you angel...And umma love you, daddy and jeno too" I shower her with kisses as she just chuckle.... my angel really love to be kiss... heehee

--------------------------------------------

"Hello this is AJ, sorry can't pick up right now, just leave a message after the beep yea..."

I've been dialing her number but it end up in the voicemail...Damn it Amber! Where are you?

"Ummaaa..."

"Yes angel?"

"Les whaachh ummaa bidioo (let's watch umma's video)" She look at me with excitement...

This angel of mine.... She really love to watch my wedding video even though she watch it hundreds time already...

Huh, although I'm kinda bitter with someone right now, I can't just ignore my angel request right??

"Okay baby... let's watch it, but umma take Jeno first before we watch it ok?"

"kehh..." She obidiently sit down and wait for me to take Jeno. I sit beside her and start to play the video... And my thought goes to that day....

flashback

"Good evening everyone... I'm pastor Mike, the officiator for today wedding... As we all know,we're here to gather around as we celebrate the union of two beautiful soul, who found comfort in each others arm... First of all I would like to know if there is any objection from the guest for their wedding? If there's none, than we will continue this ceremony...."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter