Chapter 23

Wedding Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

Huh… I end up the call and look to her house once again. I guess I better get home now or else people will think I’m a creepy stalker or killer waiting outside her house. I drive my Chevchamp back to my apartment. I greet the guard before I park my car and went up. Opening the door, I was greet with Jackjack and Gongju that run enthusiastically to me. I pick them up as they my face happily

“Hahaha… I miss you guys too…” Gongju bark when I say guys… hehh.. I guess she don’t like it when I call her guy.. sensitive Gongju… just like her..

“Alright Gongju.. you’re a female. In fact, a princess… just like her” I bring them closer to me. I put them down as I went to get their food and put in their plate and refill their water tank. I went to refresh myself before I put my usual tank top and llama shorts. I pick up my guitar and sit at the couch as I strum the guitar aimlessly. I play the song that I composed for her. Honestly, I’m still confused. I don’t know what’s going on her mind when she kiss me. Is it just an act of gratitude or….Love?? *cross finger*… No..no..no.. I guess she only do that because of curiosity…ah yes… Curiosity… But curiosity of what?? Arghhh!! I’m gonna gone bald if I keep on thinking about this. Thinking of bald, I remember about my short conversation with Key Sama.

-Flashback-

What does she think when she just grab me to take picture with her? Not that I’m complaining, but I don’t want to get my hope heightened when I know she’ll be married with other people. I went out from the changing room and give the tuxedo to Key’s assistant. I walk to the couch as I slump down on it and massage my temple to reduce the mental tension I felt.

“Why don’t you just be honest with her?” I open my eyes and see Key-sama come and sit beside me.

“Honest? About what?” I try to act like I don’t know what he’s talking about

“Oh come on Ambo. Your action speak louder than your word. If your action can speak literally, I bet it will scream her name crazily” he rolled his eyes and I just let out a small laugh.

“I know it will, but I’m pretty sure her action will ask her to avoid me and run away as far as she can from me if she know how I felt about her”

“How can you be so sure that she don’t like you? Have you ask her personally?”

“Well… Of course no. If I’ve told her about my feeling, I won’t be here accompanying her searching for her wedding dress. But what’s the point of trying? She’ll be married soon”

“Why don’t you try to ask her?”

“What?! Don’t be crazy Key-sama. I’m sure she doesn’t feel the same as me”

“Well, that’s not what I’m thinking”

“Then what do you think? What she feel about me?” I ask him in challenging tone. I know it’s kinda rude, but I don’t want he to keep on bugging me about this matter

“Personally, from my fabulous eyes. She love you. Not the Oh-I-Love-My-Best friend love, but Oh-God-I-ing-Love-Her kind of love. She might don’t say it to you, but she does share the same traits as you. Both of you, your action speak louder than word. Maybe the only reason why she didn’t say anything is because she’s getting married soon, but I’m sure, 100% sure, that she does love you. So now Ambo, can you promise me to at least let her know what you feel about her? Whether she want to accept you or not, well that’s up to her” I look at him. I know he speak the truth, but the fact that she might reject me, or worse consequences where our friendship may end because of my stupid feeling, worried me.

“It’s not that I don’t want to be honest with her Key-sama, but the thought of ruining my friendship with her is what worrying me. It’s good enough that I can see her as a friend, so why should I risk it for something that I don’t even know what the outcome will be?” I sighed heavily

“Well. I know you’re worried about how she’s gonna respond to you, but if you don’t try, you won’t have any closure Ambo. You will keep on wondering for the rest of your life as you keep on asking yourself, ‘what if I did differently in the past?’ ‘what will happen if I just confess to her at that time?’ and blahblahblah and you might gone bald thinking about all those thing. After that, you will only have regret left with you and trust me Ambo, it hurts like hell when you found out the one that you thought don’t love you, is actually in love with you. I’m not saying that I’m a fortune teller or mind reader, but deep down from my observation, she do love you. it’s just the matter of time whether she realize it sooner or later” he pat my back gently.

“Thank you Key-sama. I… I will try to consider about it. I know I’m kinda coward, but I need to make sure of her feeling first...” I assure him

“Well you better act fast, because time is ticking for her wedding bell. Another reason is she’ll be here in any minutes” we both look at her changing room as she come out with the wedding dress on her hand.

-End of flashback-

I place my guitar back to its case and went inside my bedroom as I slump my body lazily to my bed. Jackjack and Gongju soon join me on the bed. Hmm… I just notice the bed is quite spacious…especially when she’s not here… Ughh… There I goes again, thinking madly about her…

“Princess… if you’re not the one for me, why does my soul feel glad when you’re with me? Why everything does seems right when I know it’s wrong for me to feel like this? Toward you? My supposed to be best friend?” I sighed heavily… Well, I had to be brave now… because I’m going to meet her tomorrow, together with my surprise… I let out a small smile before I drifted to the dreamland

 

Krystal’s POV

Love is 4 Wa~wa~wa~walls, the mirror mirrors that’s filled up by you

Love is 4 wa~wa~wa~walls, the mysterious maze, maze

I take the phone and turn off the alarm. I rubbed my eyes groggily as I look at my phone screen. Its 9.30 AM. Why on earth did I set my alarm early? Well it’s not that early, but I’m not a morning person, so 9.30 AM is still consider as early in my dictionary. I set aside my phone as I hug my bolster tightly. As much as I wish I can fall back to sleep, I know I can’t…  I don’t know what time did I get to sleep last night since I keep tossing my body left to right as my mind still occupied with what just happened last night. Why did I kiss her at the first place? I know it was supposed to be an accident, but I do notice how my body just react uncontrollably as I deepened our kiss. Argh… this is crazy.. Like super duper crazy… I was startled when my phone was ringing. I lazily pick it up without seeing at the caller.

“Hello” No respond. Is it a wrong number?

“Hello? If there’s no one there I will hung up”

“Princess….” I jerk up as I immediately sit.

“Am.. Uh.. Hi..”

“Hi princess…” I can hear soft chuckle from her

“Err.. What is it? Something comes up?” I try to speak nonchalantly, but I know a small smile had form on my lips when I hear her chuckles.

“Well… Actually, I’m in front of you door now” WHAT?! She really take me by surprise. It’s been two day in a row she come to my house early in the morning.

“Wha-What? What are you doing in front of my house?”

“Well, you will know it once you open this door. Hurry up princess, or it will run away” what? What will run away? Ughh this dork, she doesn’t even bother to tell me what it is at the first place.

“Fine.. I will get down now” I went down and unlocked the door. As I open the door, I was surprise with a basket full of baguettes and… is this a dream? My eyes sparkle as I see what’s in front of my eyes.

“It’s her!” I shout chirpily as I take her from Amber. It’s the Russian Blue cat that captivate my heart yesterday. I look at her in disbelieve

“When..When did you buy her?”

“Well, I didn’t buy her, princess. I kidnap her from Tia. Don’t tell her please” I slap her shoulder. She winced a bit with the impact

“Yahh princess. I’m just playing around.” She rubbed her sore shoulder

“Well serve you right. Now tell me the truth, how much did you buy her? I must pay you back”

“Well, I didn’t pay anything princess. Tia decided that she will give her to you as a token of gratitude because you’ve been taking a really good care of me” she grin widely to me that I can’t help but to return her smile

“Really?? You’re not lying, aren’t you??”

“No I’m not.. Geez, I told you the truth already” She rolled her eyes as I just let out a small laugh looking at her

“Sorry…” She look at me with her famous smile

“Apologies accepted princess. Now where should I put this?” She point at the basket of baguettes

“Well, you know where’s the kitchen is” I walk with the cat in my arm and sit down on one of the stool at the kitchen as she come in and put the baguette on the table.

“Well, you should give her a name you know” She sit on the stool besides me as she pat the cat’s head and lean closer to it. Well, not only her act surprise me, but the distance between us is really just a few cm away. My heart start to beat rapidly with our closeness. When she look up and see how close we are, she immediately pull back and sit straight.

“Uhh…I think you should go and take a bath princess…a shower…or both… or.. Whatever…go now… we have to go somewhere today…”

“Where?” I look at her confusedly

“Hmm.. Aunty Y house? Remember I need to teach her some singing lesson” Aaaaa… No wonder I set that alarm. I almost forgot..

“Oh.. I’m sorry Am.. I almost forgot.. teehee.. Well, will you take care of her for me?”

“Well of course princess… It’s an honor for me” She smile smugly to me. I gave her the cat as I went to take a brief shower and wear my favorite attire, white blouse and a blue skinny jeans. I went down and look around. She’s not here?? Where she’s gone?

“Am…” No respond. Even that cat is not here…

“Amber…” I called for her again. I think I should just call her. As I fishing out my phone from my pocket, I heard some sound played. Piano sound to be exact and this tone… it’s…..my song… I went to my music room, and there she is. Playing my song with that cat sit beside her.

“Am…” She turn around and stand up

“Uhh.. I didn’t mean to invade your space here, but this cat bring me here… Bad cat” She playfully scold the cat. I scoffed listening to her reason. Really Am??

“Well, I never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter