chapter 22

Wedding Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

“Cute couple ey?” I mutter

“Did you say something princess?”

“Uh..nothing.. Let’s go” we went to the counter to pay for our groceries and went outside the hypermarket. As we pass through a baby shop, I remember about the toddler that my sister just adopt few months ago. I guess he’s 5 month right now? I went inside and search for a suitable clothes for him… I pick the blue pajamas for him. I think this is good. I should’ve ask daddy about that kid before. Aishh.. I forgot... I bet daddy forgot to tell me too… Amber follow me confusedly. I guess she can give me her opinion about this pajama

“Do you think this good Am?” I ask her

“Well.. It’s good princess. But who is it for?” She ask me hesitantly

“Well, I want to buy this for my sister’s adopted son. But I guess I will buy something big, so he can wear it multiple time until he grown up, is it OK?” I ask for her opinion.

“Oo.. that’s a great idea princess!! What’s his name?? So your sister is already married?”

“Hm.. His name is Kwon Julius Eureka. About that, well sort of, but can we talk about it later?”

“Oh.. Ok.. but before leaving, I want to pick one too, can I?” I just nod. She pick a black/red stripes shirt and short for baby Jules.

“Omo…look at that couple. They are buying a baby clothes. So cute...” I look around but see nobody else except us. Are they talking about us?

“Congratulation young couple. Hope you guys made it to the end” they patted Amber’s shoulder before they pat my shoulder. I guess they mistaken us as a couple because we’re buying a toddler clothes. Just when both of us want to explain, they just left us as they went to the counter. We look at each other with weird look.

“I guess we won’t meet them again, right? Not that I hate them or what, it’s just..awkward..”  She just nodded, agreeing with what I said, I guess so.. We went to the counter to pay for the clothes.

“Uh Miss, about your purchase, it’s already been settle down by an old couple. They say it is their small gift for you” We gasped. This is unbelievable!! When I go out with Kai, I don’t remember anyone saying us a cute couple or pay anything for us. But this time… just wow..

I guess Amber is not only chick-magnet, but also an ‘oh so cute’ couple-magnet and free things-magnet. We thanked the cashier as she just nodded. We went out and went to the center of the shopping mall. There’s a lot of small booth that have been set up. My eyes sparkle when I see the banner.

“Am, there’s a food festival here!” I exclaimed excitedly to her

“Hahaha.. You want to get in?” I nodded like a young girl who’ve been give her favorite ice-cream

“Alright let’s go” She held my hand as we walk inside. Her hand is so warm, it feel so good?? Wait, what the heck you’re thinking Soojung?! I blush at my own thought. We walk and test some of the food sample. We went to another food booth. And now, I see Amber’s eyes sparkle as she approach this particular booth.

“Hello young couple, have some of this. It’s free, don’t worry” I blush as the middle age lady address us as a couple. This is the third time we’re greeted as a couple, but both of us doesn’t bother anymore to correct them. I test the food sample, woahh... I yank Amber’s hand. She wiggle her eyebrows.

“Am, it’s good!!” I exclaim to her. She just smile

“It is princess. There’s a reason why it’s my favorite food. Ahjumma, can I have two?” the lady nodded as she prepared the spicy ddukbokki for us.

“Here you go sonny” she handed us the ddukbokki as Amber pay her. I look inside the bag and notice something wrong

“Ahjumma, there’s three container here.” I tell her

“It’s Ok honey, I intended to give it to both of you, so you can enjoy it together. Don’t worry, it’s on the house” she smile warmly to both of us. Is today a miracle day? Because good thing keep on happening! We nodded and bow to her before we left.

“hey princess, it’s almost 2 PM. You have an appointment for your wedding dress, right?” I almost forgot about that.

“Oh yes, almost forgot about that. Thank you for reminding me Am! Let’s go~” I held her hand as we made our way to the bridal shop. We get inside the elevator and went up to 9th floor. As we arrive, I can see the whole 9th floor is owned by the bridal shop. No wonder they called it the biggest bridal shop here. We walk in amazement as we make our way inside.

“Good Evening, May I help you?” the receptionist greet us with her gentle smile

“I’m Krystal. I have made an appointment about my wedding dress”

“Oh yes Ms. Krystal. Please follow me” We went inside another room. Wow… there’s a lot, I mean a LOOOOOT of wedding dress that can be choose here. I was dumb-founded since I don’t know which one to buy.

“Am, what should I do?! I don’t know which one to choose!”

“Well, I don’t know about this princess, but what about you wear something that you…design?” I look at her confusedly.

“What do you mean Am?? I don’t even know how to design”

“What I mean is you buy a wedding dress that you’re the one who give the idea”

“You mean, a custom made wedding dress?”

“Ah yes! That’s the word” she grin at me

“Good choice young fella!!” we were startled with an unknown voice. We turn around and saw a man that look so stylish with his bright yellow jacket and walk toward us, fabulously?

“Hello young couple!! I’m Key, the designer for the wedding dress here. What can I help you two, honey?? When is the day?! Awww… I’m so excited!! What a cute couple we have here!!” He exclaim as he clapped his hand excitedly.

“Sir, we’re not a couple, we’re just friend. I’m here to accompany her” Amber explain to him. I know that’s the truth, but I don’t know why I felt a stab in my heart when I hear it. I guess she’s tired being called my partner…

“Oh? Really? I’m sorry then. But still, what can I help you?”

“Well, I know you have a lot of collection here, but can I ask for a custom made wedding dress??”

“Well of course honey. That’s why I’m here. Please, take a seat” I’ve give my ideas to him as how I want the wedding dress should be. Sometimes I glance at Amber as she just listen to what I’ve say to him.

“Oh wait! I guess I have this kind of wedding dress! Yeri-ah... Come here.. Help me search for #910-802 please” she went to a section with #910 written at the above. As she open the curtain, our jaw drop as we can see a huge a collection of wedding dress behind the curtain! She look through the dress until she found the one with the code. She take it out and went toward us. She open the cover and reveal the wedding dress. My mouth gasped. It’s exactly the same like what I imagine!! I look at the dress in amazement

“This is great Mr. Key!! I really love it! How about you Am?” I ask for her opinion. I know, in this case I was supposed to be firm with my decision, but I can’t help to ask for her thought. It’s like, if she say no, I will consider to reject the dress

“It’s beautiful princess. I believe it will look good on you..but…” All eyes are on her right now.

“What is it Am?” I ask anxiously

“It will be great if you wear visor veils instead off birdcage veils, because it is much simpler and….it look good on you” again, my cheek really love to blush today.

“Wow.. If I don’t know about it, it seems like both of you are real couple. But yeah, I guess best friend give the same vibe also.”

“I wish” I heard Amber mutters something. I wish?

“Is there anything more Am?”

“Uh..No..nothing… why don’t you try the dress princess? so we can take a look” She smile..weakly??

“Oh.. Ok, will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter