Chapter 28

Wedding Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

I….I just watch her as she walk away, farther and farther from us… I know we’re not in the best tern right now, but a part of me was rip apart as her shadow start to disappear in this pitch black night… I fight the urge to cry as I was surrounded with….this people….

“Soojung…” I look at him who look at me with his so called concern face…

“Go home or do whatever you want to do… I need to go somewhere now” I stand up and as I pass by this particular girl, I shoot her my icy glare as I walk away from there… I know… I know he’s with that girl. How did I know? Oh come on, her perfume is all over Kai’s body. If she is only a friend or client, her perfume won’t linger that long unless you’re clinging to him like a koala… I was supposed to go to convenient store as I was running out of stock for my coffee, but what I found on the way to convenient store is not something that I can forget easily… After I buy what I need, I went back home and I no longer see Kai and his friends on my way home. I sit on the couch as my mind keep on replaying what just happened earlier. At first I was afraid when I saw all the commotion near them that I almost turn back home but when I saw this familiar figure that keep on punching someone, I notice that familiar figure is her and she was beating Kai… Without thinking I just run and push her down as I cover him. She look up as our eyes meet. Her eyes softened a bit but still I can felt that her eyes hide something…

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!” Honestly, I don’t even have any intention to raise my voice when I talk to her at that time.. I can see that she was taken aback with it, but her eyes still fix to me... I notice that her lips bleed a bit and there’s a light bruise near … I was supposed to be mad at her because she decided to cut off our friendship, but seeing her bruised face, I just want to hug her and treat her wound… Just when I thought she’s going to talk, she stood up and start to walk away and honestly, at that time, I want to stop her from walking away… If she really hate me, why would she look at me like that?? Arghhh… Why everything seems to be complicated right now… I make sure that I lock the door before I went up to my bed. As I slump my body down, Tuna join me and she’s resting beside me as I pat her head gently…I look at the wedding dress and that remind me another incident earlier…

 

Flashback

“Luna, help me please…” Luna help me to zip up as I try to wear the wedding dress. Luckily Luna was visiting me regarding the hall for my wedding or else I don’t know who’s gonna help me…

“Where’s that stupid when we need her here??”

“W-who you’re talking about??”

“Amber… If she’s here she can help you out with this…”

“Luna… We’re not friend anymore”

“WHAT! What do you mean you’re not friend anymore??”

“She…she decided to cut off our friendship Luna.. I don’t even know what went wrong, but she decided to cut it off after she ask whether I want to marry my fiancée or not”

“Soojung.. I’m not trying to defend Amber and discriminate your fiancée, but as long as I know Amber, she won’t cut off any tie unless something trigger it and honestly, I can see why...”

“What do you mean Luna, tell me now”

“Actually… I see your fiancée just now and he’s with someone else… I tried to think that it’s just his friend, but Soojung, friend don’t eat each other face…and I guess that is why Amber ask you whether you’re serious or not “ Luna carefully blurt the truth that she know… And you know what the weird thing is?? I don’t feel anything... nothing at all...I should be mad because it’s my fiancée we’re talking here but I don’t even feel mad, it’s like I’ve become emotionless…

“Are you okay Soojung?? I’m sorry for breaking this out to you…” She pat my back as she eyed me worriedly..

“Don’t worry Luna, I’m fine” I smile at her as she lightly nodded

“Okay… I’m going down for a while, just call me when you need help okay…” I just nodded before she shut the door… I stand up and face the mirror as I look to my reflection in the mirror… Even after what Luna had told me, but I can’t….I can’t back out…because of the promise that I've made...

“Hai.. Nice to meet you, I’m Mrs. Kim… Kim Soojung”

“Hello… I’m Soojung, Kai’s wife…”

No…. this doesn’t feel right… If this happen in few weeks before, I would definitely the happiest woman on earth, but now…. The same feeling is not there anymore… And unexpectedly I felt tears that roll down to my cheek. No it’s not about Kai.. It’s because… of certain someone who tried to wake me up and show me the truth but I end up pushing her away because of my stubbornness… I look at my reflection again in the mirror, and without thinking, I just…blurt it out

“Hai.. Nice to meet you, I’m mrs. Liu, Soojung Liu”

“Hello, I’m Soojung, Amber’s wife slash princess..,”

“Amber and I are totally happy that you’ve come to our wedding”

“This stupid forgot to invite you? I’m sorry, she’s a bit busy with all the preparation”

And the ranting keep moving on as I smile like an idiot in front of the mirror..

“Soojung…” I was startle when Luna suddenly peek out from the door

“Sorry I startle you… I’m just...checking you up”

“It’s okay Luna, don’t worry I’m fine… Can you help me to this dress?”

“Sure...” She smile before she went and the dress… She turn around as I change back to casual clothes.

“Luna…”

“Hmm?”

“Thank you Luna…” I hug her tightly

“What for?”

“For being a good friend to me”

“The pleasure is all mine, I’m your best friend after all” She smile widely and I smile back at her…

End of flashback

 

Arghhhhh!!! This just confused me more!! Right now I wish I can just call off the wedding and go somewhere to relax my mind…

 

🎶Let me love you, and I will love you,

Until you learn to love yourself🎶

 

I immediately reach for my phone, and I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter