Chapter 30

Wedding Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

Ughhhhh… My head is spinning and heavy like it had been hit with a sledgehammer… I know it’s kinda exaggerating, but that is what I feel right now… I guess I’ve drink too much last night that I barely remember what happen… I remember that I have two shots of Negroni which was considered as one of the strongest drink that they have. I guess it is true then, the hangover that I felt right now is so indescribable. I pinch my head softly as I tried to regain my composure and walk to get a glass of water… In my unsteady movement, I stumble over something and hurt my toes…I let out a groan as I lightly brush my toes… But you know what shocked me?? When suddenly I felt someone hug me from behind. Who could it be?? Did I bring anyone else in the house last night? Did I get too drunk that I forgot that I have a company?? But this scent, it belong to someone familiar, someone that I’ve spend a lot of my time before…

“Babe...” My body stiffened…. I know that voice, I know it so well… The voice that use to be so melodic for me, but not anymore… I loosen her hug as I try to stay away from her, as far as I can...

“Am... Listen to me please…” She tried to close our distance but I stop her…

“What are you doing here?? What do you want from me?? Isn’t it enough when you hurt me last time?”

“I’m sorry Am… I know I was wrong, but let me fix everything that happen between us… Let’s build up the broken promise that we had made… Please Amber??”

“Heh…. Broken promise that we had made huh?? Did you ever think about that when you go out with Paul?? Did you ever think about me when you cheat and break all the trust that I had gave to you? And now where’s your so called future husband??”

“I was stupid at that time, I was foolish… I don’t even know what I was thinking… I thought it’s gonna work out between me and Paul, but clearly it’s not… We call off the engagement a week ago, he was cheating on me Am… I know it’s karma for me, for what I had done to you… I’m truly sorry Am… Please forgive your princess??” Princess… That title no longer belong to you… That title belong to someone who I held close dearly in my heart…

“I… I’ve forgive you long ago Ellin… but getting back together?? It won’t work… You broke my trust Ellin… Do you know how much suffering you had cause to me? How severe the pain to me? No… You don’t have any idea what you had done to me… Just go home Ellin… The feeling that I had for you is no longer here. There is no point for me to start over again with you… And about the title princess, it is no longer belong to you, so just leave…”

“Heh… I should’ve know that…”

“What??”

“That b*tch is your princess right?? The one that heal you like a witch…”

“Watch your mouth Ellin… She got nothing to do in our conversation right now…”

“Oh yeah?? She got nothing to do in our conversation?? Oh come on Am, she’s your mistress after all… Too bad she’s someone fiancée right Amber? Or else everything will be easier...”

“Stop talking bad about her… She’s innocent… Just go home Ellin… I don’t want to start a fight with you…”

“What’s so special about her Amber?? Did she love you like I do?? Did she care about you like I do? What did she do to you that you’re so protective to her?? Perhaps both of you had done it to the point you can’t forget about her?? Did she you like I do?! Answer me!”

*pang*

She was taken aback when my hand suddenly reach her face…Probably the stinging sensation is still there as I watch her face reddened… I never raise my hand to women, but this time it’s different…

“Wow… you never slap me before Am… What did that witch do to you??”

“You had pull the last string Ellin… Stop calling her with that kind of name, because she didn’t deserve it… You ask me what’s so special about her? Even though I just meet her this year, but she had known me like she had meet me for years Ellin… She’s someone that I can turn to whenever I feel down, she’s someone that I can throw everything that in front of me just to be with her and I won’t regret it, she’s someone who worth every happiness in this world, she’s someone I won’t bother to sacrifice everything that I had, she was there in my darkest hour and she is there in my brightest day, she always have the power to make me smile even when I forgot to do so. Instead of witch, she’s my mage, someone who strengthen me down to the core. About the last question, we’ve never done it, I still know my limit and I know hers too, but she had touch something that are supposed to be off her limit, my heart… She’s my friend, a close friend and….my princess… Please Ellin, ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter