Chapter 32

Wedding Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

WHEWW!!! I didn’t expect that I can make it through the airport despite all the traffics that I had to went through… Luckily I know this place like a back of my hand, so all the shortcut that I’ve known still fresh in the back of my mind and here I am, on a plane flying to San Francisco… I guess I’ve missed her plane since when I arrive at the airport, I see the plane that she was supposed to take had already fly. But will it stop me?? No… Not this time because like I said before, by hook or by crook, I’m gonna get her, I’m gonna make her mine… Wait for me princess…

“Hello sir, can I get you a drink?”

“Uhh, just give me orange juice and by the way, I’m not a sir…” She just smile sheepily at me…

“Oh, sorry.. My mistake…” She prepared my orange juice before she gave it to me…

“Here’s your drink, anything else that you want??”

“Nothing, thanks…” I smile at her as I drink my orange juice… frankly speaking, this first class section are freaking awesome!! The leg rest distance can fit another sit in front and still get space for me to stretch my feet, the cushion oh so comfy that I don’t mind sleeping on it all the way to San Francisco and their services is totally a top notch… Okay, I’m rambling useless stuff right now… Damn! This happen when I’m nervous… I’m nervous whether everything that I’ve gone through today will be worth it... I’m determine to make her mine, but what if she…she doesn’t feel the same way??? What if she decided to reject me even though I have come this far??? Arghhh….. Now the comfy cushion felt like a seat full of thorns…

“Amber??” I look up and saw one person that I didn't expect to see...

“Adam?!” I stood up and hug him..

“It’s been so long man!! How ya doing??”

“Still the same like before... How about you? How’s your wife? I heard you recently got a baby girl… Congrats man!”

“Thanks man... Yeah your old pal here have become a dad.... hahaha… Well my wife is doing great as always…”

“Hahaha… you’re one lucky dude… What’s your daughter name?? I will visit you guys when I have time later on okay…”

“Dusty Rose… Well you better be Am… My wife have been asking when will you and Minho gonna visit us that I start to get annoyed by it… By the way, it’s weird to see you in this plane…”

“What do you mean??”

“Well, this plane is going to San Francisco and Los Angeles is not even near San Francisco… Do you have some business to attend Am??”

“Well, apparently yes. I have a business to attend… A personal business I must say… Actually, I want to meet someone that I love there…”

“Woah… Sound interesting… Tell me dude… Who is she??”

And I start to spill out from the first moment I meet her, the moment when Minho tried to hit on her, how she was there when I was in my darkest moment, the moment I realize that I love her up till the moment her sister, Jessica call me to confess my love to her… What I didn’t realize it, almost all the passenger in the first class is listening to my story right now which shocked me when I look up… Okay… This is totally awkward… like…Super A.W.K.W.A.R.D... Arghh who cares anyway!

“Dude, you really need to confess to her… I think she like…no she love you too man… and you’re a fool if you let her go…”

“I know man… I hope that she’s willing to meet me when I get there…” And all the passenger start to encourage me, that I’ll just be fine, she gonna be happy to see me… They keep on giving me encouraging words that I’m thankful that I’m in this plane even though it cost me quite a fortune to buy the ticket…

“Minah, are you okay? What happen?” One of the stewardess, Bora I believe comfort her friend, the one who give me the orange juice and eventually all eyes on her as she sobbing lightly on Bora’s shoulder…

“That…That guy on the coach section… he and smack my before he smile creepily at me…”

“What?! Which one?” Bora start to fume when one of her colleague was harassed by some creepy guy…

“That tall, dark guy, wearing checkered shirt… he even said that my is a grade A, top choice meat” my ear perk when I heard that sentence… That specific sentence… It couldn’t be...Could it?? I stand up abruptly that cause all the eyes back on me… I went and peek at the coach section. My eyes look around before I see that one figure that make my heart skip a bit… I turn robotically and face them that are looking at me confusedly…

“The one that her *pointing at Minah* is the one who gonna get married to my princess…” All of them gasped in awe...

“No way!” In unison, they reply to me, still in disbelief…

“Yes way… So we’re actually in the same plane…” I smile a bit as I know I won’t need to find her like a mad person when we arrived later….

“Amber J. Liu…. I believe this is what meant for you… God had given you this one time chance, I believe you won’t waste it right?” Adam stand up as he pat my shoulder and smile at me…

“I won’t Adam… I will not waste it this time...”

“How about you confess to her right now?”

“Good idea James! Never thought you could give one right now…” Adam jokingly tease his team member which earn the chuckle from all the passenger in first class section… I must admit, it’s not a bad idea after all… But I can’t go and barging the coach section, confessing like a mad person to her… What should I do?

“….I always envisioned the right one being someone… I could see myself growing old with….”

Light bulb!!

“Uhhh I know this is sudden, but does anyone have a pen and paper? And Adam, can I borrow your guitar??”

“Sure dude… but what you gonna do?” I smirked meaningfully to him

“Well, here’s the plan…..”

 

Krystal’s POV

“Good evening everyone… How’s everyone been doing?? Right now we are flying at 26 thousand feet and moving up to 30 thousand feet and we got clear, blue sky all the way to San Francisco. It might get stormy later on but right now, we gonna bring you some flight entertainment for everyone. One of our first class passenger would like to sing you a song inspired by one of our coach passenger and I must admit, she’s one lucky girl... And since we let our first class passenger do pretty much whatever they want, here she is…”

Even though I want to ignore the announcement that just have been made, but I can’t help to search for that one lucky girl… She’s sure one hella lucky girl… A sweet, acoustic music can be heard from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter