Chapter 31

Wedding Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

Arghhh…. Where did I put my damn key?! Think Amber think!! I ransack my apartment to find my car key… Where did I put it? It’s not even in my jacket, it’s not even in my pants… Damn!!!

‘Slow down… you won’t find anything with that messy mind of yours…’

Oh brainy, how can I be calm when time is ticking?!

‘Breathe in, breathe out… relax for a while, you’ll find it’

Okay okay, I’ll try… Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out… Argghhhh!! I still can’t calm down!! I look around before I froze for a while at one spot. I mentally face palm myself right now… The key was right in front of me, on the table! Hehehe… Silly me… I take the key with me and went out and lock my door before I continue running down the 24 floors via stairs since I really don’t have much time... Luckily my stamina didn’t run down or else it will be another problem for me… I went to the parking lot and search for my car...

Ey?? Where’s my car?? Did I park it outside? Damn! I can’t even remember a single thing! I curse you Negroni!! Urghhh… I run back to the guard post in front of my apartment…

“Hello Amber, what can I help you?”

“Hello Mr. Park, did you see my car??”

“Your car?? You didn’t bring it yesterday Amber…”

“What?! Err….How did I get home then?”

“You’re in a black car with a young lady name Ellin yesterday”

Oh shoot! So my car is not here…. arghhh!!! What the hell! Are you planning to play me again huh fate? I went back and forth thinking what I should do… I look around and saw a blue bike parked near the guard post…

“Mr. Park, whose bike is that?”

“Oh, that’s mine Amber… Why?”

“Uhhh, can I borrow it? I need to do something important, please Mr. Park??”

“Oh sure Amber… anything for you…” He smile warmly at me

“Thank you Mr. Park! I owe you…” I shake his hand and take the key and helmet that he give me

“Amber…” I turn around and look at him

“Go get her” He smile meaningfully to me which make me smile back at him…

“I will Mr. Park… Thanks once again!” I give him a thumbs up before I wear the helmet and start to race to the airport as if my life depends on it… Well, literally my life does depends on it, it’s my princess we’re talking about here… By hook or by crook, I need to reach her before she’s gone from Korea and my life… Wait for me princess, I’m coming after you…

Krystal’s POV

Is this the right thing to do??? I was determined when I call him this morning but now? I’m….not sure anymore… Sitting down in this plane, it doesn’t reduce the pain and sadness that I feel inside… I was supposed to be happy, I’ll be married with the one that are supposed to be my soulmate…. Supposed to be…

“Kai….”

“Yes hon??” Somehow I find it gross right now when he call me that…

“Can I ask about something?”

“Well, if you’re asking about why we’re in the economy class, than it’s your fault since you just tell me about your plan today…”

“Now tell me, why are you marrying him?”

“I….Hmm… Do you mind if we switched seat and I sat in the window seat? I just want to look at the…view….”

“Hahaha… Come on Soojung… Stop being childish… you know how much I hate to sit in the aisle seat? Every time the drink cart comes by, they bang me in the elbow… your arms is smaller than me, so you should be fine…”

“Oh…Okay….”

“There were a lot of little things like that. I know that’s sound stupid. Forget about it”

“It’s the little things that count….”

“Did you say anything Soojung?”

“Uh…Nothing…”

Isn’t getting married supposed to be the happiest feeling a woman could ever have?? But why there is this tinge of sadness and pain that I felt inside?? It feels like a part of me was ripped and torn apart with the thought that I’ll be marrying him this week… The love spark that we used to have, is no longer there…. Then why am I here? Why am I gam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter