Epilogue 3

Wedding Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby~"

"Hmmmm..."

"Wake up... We need to get ready... we promised to do this together right?"

"But I'm still sleepy.... Let me sleep for five minute more..."

"You've been saying that since half an hour ago... Come on princess... Or you don't wanna get married next month?"

She immediately sit up making me burst with laugh...

"Ha..ha... Funny..." She grab her towel and went to freshen herself... What did I do in my past life that make me deserve her? Maybe I've saved a princess before, that's why I end up with the princess itself... Maybe... Who knows right... heehee

"Why are you smiling like a stupid llama now Am?" She grinning at me as she pinch my nose...

"Well, I guess I am a stupid llama for you..."

"Heh, silly! I've finish now... Let's go?"

"Did you just wear my shirt my princess?"

"Why? Can't I wear it?" She look at me questioning...

"Well, of course you can, but you sure know that the shirts I buy are for men and it's kinda big on you..."

"As long as it yours, I don't mind...Besides, your clothes have your smell, and I wanna smell it all the time..." She smirked cheekily... Ughhh... Can I just pounce and devour her? Grrr....

'ert llama....'

I thought you won't appeared again brainy -_-

'I won't... If you lose your mind...'

Ughhh.... Fine fine....

"Honey, hurry up.." We drive our way to uncle Tony shop... We've decided to held a private wedding in Seoul since there are friends and family that can't attend our wedding if we did it in SF and LA... Besides, Jackie and Soojung's family really want to visit Korea so we are more than happy to do it... Although there are some difficulties, since it's kinda hard for us to find a marriage officiator that allowed same wedding in here, I get to get help from my friend in LA and luckily, there's someone who volunteer to become our officiator... Right now, almost 90 percent of our wedding preparation is done and today, we gonna choose some flower since she really want to have a garden theme wedding and so we are on our way to go there...

"Good morning auntie Yoong!"

"Good morning Amber... Soojung..." Auntie Yoong smiled at us as I went to hug her, followed by Soojung...

"So what do these lovebird need for their wedding?"

"Well, I need auntie Yoong opinion on this... We want something simple yet meaningful for our wedding... And since our theme is a garden theme wedding, can you suggest me what kind of flower that are suitable for us aunt Yoong?"

Aunt Yoong keep quiet for awhile before she look at us, smiling meaningfully...

"Well, there's a lot of flower that can be used in a wedding, but if you really want to put some meaningful flower in your wedding, I suggest you to go with Stephanotis for both of you, tulips, purple lilac and orchid for the arrangement as well as combination of Lily of the valley and rose for your bouquet and white chrysanthemum for your wedding arch..."

"Wow...That sound sophisticated auntie Yoong... Altho it's kinda hard to remember... hehe... Can I know why you choose that for us auntie??" I scratch my head as I was trying to remember all of the name.. damn! why do flower have difficult name...

"Hahaha... Sorry Amber.... I will explain the meaning behind the flower I suggest to both of you... Stephanotis is a traditional bridal flowers, because it simply mean marital happiness, I suggest tulips, purple lilac and orchid because it simply mean passion, love's first emotion and beauty. For the wedding arch, I choose white chrysanthemum because it signify loyalty and devoted love, and decorating it on your wedding arch, simply mean to wish you to have a strong loyalty and devoted love for each other, and last but not least my child, combination of rose and Lily of the Valley is my well wish for you, may your wedding be filled with love, joy, beauty and happiness... Is it okay my child?"

"Yes auntie Yoong... thank you for explaining it to us... So love, do you agree?"

"Yes Am... thank you for this auntie Yoong..."

"No problem... When is the wedding?"

"It's next month auntie..Err auntie, can I talk with you for a moment? Amber, I need to talk to auntie Yoong for a while..."

"Oh...Okay..." She went to the office together with auntie Yoong, leaving me alone with...flowers... They are beautiful honestly, but I'm not really know how to take care of one...heee....

"Amber?" I turn around and saw someone who I didn't expect to see...

"Ellin..."

"Uhh... Hi.... How you doing?"

"I'm doing fine... What you doing here?"

"I just want to buy something for a friend of mine... and what you doing here?"

"Oh I'm just accompanying Soojung for our wedding ceremony..."

"Oh.... Congratulations then..."

"Yea, thanks.."

"Did she, by any chance still mad at me?"

"Well we really didn't talk about the past, so honestly, I don't know..."

"Oh...okay... Well, just tell her I say hi..."

Are you crazy?! You want me to be slaughtered by her?!

"Okay..."

'yet you say okay to her...'

shut up....

'I won't...deal with it...'

Ughhhhh.....

She take a bouquet of carnation and yellow chrysanthemum and pay it at the counter, but what surprised me next is when she suddenly hug me....

"Ellin... Stop..."

"I'm sorry... I was kinda hoping to meet you and ask you to take me back if you are still single, but I guess, I've lost the diamond while I was mesmerized by the glitters from the glass... Take this, this is the least thing I could give you..." She left me with the yellow chrysanthemum as she went out...

"Am..." I turn around and saw Soojung eyes piercing deeply to me... Uh oh, not a good timing...

"Princess, I can explain..."

"What just happened?"

"She come to buy something for her friend and we just talk for awhile, I thought she already left but she hug me Soojung... I don't even know why..."

"Neglected love..."

"What?"

"The flower she gave you, it means neglected love..."

"This? I didn't ask for it babe... she suddenly give me..."

"Okay...."

She say she's okay, but for the rest of the day she just keep quiet... She only talk when it's important, or else she'd rather play her phone...

"Princess..." No respond... I sit next to her and look at her...

"Please don't do this to me... I don't even expect to see her there..."

"Then? are you expecting to meet her at somewhere else?"

"What?! Of course no! She's in the past already babe... you are my present and you are my future... I can't imagine living without you..."

"Sweet talker... Maybe that's why she couldn't leave you now..."

"Are you jealous?" 

"No I'm not..."

"Yes you are..."

"No.I'm.Not"

Well she's kinda scary now, but I can't help to feel a tinge of happiness that she's jealous because of it...

'well you better make up with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter