Chapter 21

Wedding Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

Love is 4 Wa~wa~wa~walls, the mirror mirrors that’s filled up by you

Love is 4 wa~wa~wa~walls, the mysterious maze, maze

I woke up hearing my alarm singing it tones out loud. I groggily rub my eyes.. I groan a bit as I stretch my body. I reached for my towel head to the bathroom when my phone ring. I went to pick it up

“Hello”

“Wakie wakie princess. Have you awake?”

“Well, I am right now. Are you awake already?”

“Well, actually I’m in front of your house right now” She chuckled. I widened my eyes.

“What?!” I went down the stairs hurriedly as I open the door. There she’s standing with her wide smile.

“Hai princess. This is for you” She give me a white rose.

“White rose for what??” I raise my eyebrows

“For someone pure.. like you” She wiggle her eyebrows as she smile widely to me. This dork…

“Why thank you. but it will be better if you just bring me food instead of rose. I can’t eat this”

“Hahaha.. That’s funny princess. Well, may I come in?” Oh I forgot to invite her in..heehee.. Silly me

“Come in. I’ll take a shower first. Just make yourself at home” I went up as I went to shower and put on semi casual outfit with some light make up. Wait, why did I put on a makeup? This is weird. Argh.. Whatever. I’m late. I went down and find her sitting on the couch watching the morning news.

“Hey” I sit down beside her. She look at me with some surprise look. I tuck my hairs behind my ears as she’s still staring at me

“Wha-what?” I stutters in embarrassment.

“Uh.. No-nothing. It’s just that you look different today…”

“What?? Do I look like an Alien?” I try to crack a joke to cover my embarrassment.

“Hahaha.. Not that one princess… It’s just that, you look more….. Beautiful?” I can feel my cheek burning as she praised me

“Well.. I’m always beautiful. Hey, let’s go. I’m hungry” I rubbed my stomach as I pouted my lips in front of her. She just chuckle looking at my childish behavior.

“Alright princess. But we won’t go to Min’s place today” What? Oh No!! My baguette ><

“What?! Why? but I want to eat baguette today” Arghh… just when I want to eat my favorite food

“Princess.. You just eat a lot of baguette yesterday, have you forgot?” She look at me in disbelieved

“So?? That’s my favorite food. I won’t be bored even if I eat it for the rest of my life”

“Your love for baguette sure conquer everything ey??” She pinched my cheek as she lean closer. I swallow an invisible lump as we’re only an inch apart. When she just realize how close our face are, she immediately pull back.

“I-I’m sorry. Didn’t mean to get that close” she stuttered. I can still feel my heart beat rapidly.

“I-It’s Ok.. So where are we going? How did you know they were closed?”

“Well.. I’ve ask Min before I went here. She said she want to have a short vacation with her family and Scott. I think she’s well aware that we always go there to have breakfast, so she suggest to go to her friend’s café instead. It’s a bit far from here, but it is near to the shopping mall that you talk about, and don’t worry, Min say they baguette is delicious. So, let’s go?” She explain to me. My eyes sparkle at the mention of my precious baguette. Yum!

“Okay~” I say in sing-song tone. She just chuckle and shook her head. We went inside her car and went to the café suggested by Min. As we enter, the café’s ambience attract my attention since it have that modern vibe but it’s calmer than any modern café. Its 9.30 AM when we arrived, but the restaurant is quite pack with a lot of customer. Luckily we managed to get a table or else I’ll be drooling over that delicious baguette *sobs sobs*

“May I take your order please?”

“Yes.. 2 pieces of baguette, 1 piece of turkey sandwich, 1 iced americano and 1 iced boba milk tea” Amber order for both of us.

“Wow.. How did you know I always eat 2 baguette for breakfast?”

“Just like how you know I love boba milk tea” I scoffed at her as she just grin at me...heh.. Dork. I never thought she’ll pay attention on what I eat.

“So what’s the plan today princess??”

“Well… First, we will eat our delicious breakfast *giggle*. Then, we’re going to buy some dresses for me and my unnie, after that I need to buy some stuff for my daily use, after that we’ll go to a bridal shop for my wedding gown. And that’s all for today” I grin at her. She just smile weakly. Is she probably sick?

“are you OK Am? You look sick. If you’re not Ok, you can go home, I think I can handle it by myself” She look at me in surprised, but she just shrugged it off

“I’m Ok princess. Besides, I have promised you that I will help you in everything that I can right? I’m fine. Maybe just lack some sleep..heehee” She flash her wide smile.

“Here’s your order miss” the waitress interrupt our conversation to deliver our food. My eyes sparkle with the presence of my baguettes, I look at the food that are serve in front of my eyes, but wait… something weird here? I think we didn’t order that.

“Excuse me miss, but I think we didn’t order this one” I pointed at the apple pie.

“Oh that one, it was ordered by another customer over there. She said that it’s a gift for your friend here” she pointed at a bunch of girl that are sitting 3 tables apart from us. When both of us look there, they waved at Amber as they giggled when Amber start to flash her wide smile and wave back before she face me back.

“Really Am?? You just make them fangirling on you more..” I scoff at her.

“Hahaha.. But I’m not even a celebrity princess. Wait, I need to say thanks to them” she stood up and went to their table. She bow a bit before she talk to them. I just look sternly to them. One of them tried to grab her down to sit beside her, but she just declined it. They do some cute expression to her and she just chuckle at it. I don’t know why, but I start to feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter