Chapter 12

Wedding Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

Where am I?? I look around and see a large field with various flower decorating it.

The view is so fascinating that I can’t help to open my mouth in wide…

The wind that blow to me is so chilly but soothing and the sky is so blue that I can feel myself being absorbed to its charm.

I look behind my back and see a beautiful sky blue house with a dark brown oak door.

To be honest, I don’t even know the reason I’m here.

When did I end up here??

I go to the house and open the door slowly, I walk inside and was amazed with the interior inside the house,

it is simple but it have class on its own.

‘Just like my dream house’ I muttered to myself.

My olfactory bud was tested with an unknown but delicious smell that come from kitchen.

I went there with baby step and saw someone standing there, preparing something to eat.

This person look familiar…Wait…Could it be?? I walk and turn this certain someone around.. What??

I jerked off from my beauty sleep.

Is it a dream??? I don’t know…

It so vivid that I don’t know whether it’s a dream or not.

I blink my half closed eyes few times before I look at the clock in my phone. It’s 5.30 AM…

This is soooo unbelievable.

Me,

the not so morning person wake up so early in the morning.

I try to move when I feel something is weighing my waist.

I look to my left side and see Amber lying next to me with her hand on my waist.

I turn my body to her direction. The moon shone her face with their light from the window.

For the first time, I realize how beautiful and handsome Amber are.

All of her facial feature look so stunning with the help of the moonlight.

I caress her hair and trace her face up till her jawline with my finger.

It’s so…perfect??

Looking at her peaceful and calm face when she’s sleeping is soooo….relaxing??

I notice open a bit and her light snore amuse me…

She must be so tired with all the thing the happen to her and seeing she sleep peacefully now make me feel relieved…

How I wish I can make you so happy that you will totally forget about the pain that you’ve been through…

I sighed as I caress her hair more…

Wait a minute…

I can do something…

I might not be skilled as before, but I think I can do it.

I try to divert Amber’s hand from my waist slowly…

Now it’s time for whaaa… Wait!! she tightened her grip and snuggle closer to me…

Oh my gosh, I can feel her breath tingling at the crook of my neck and

the temperature in my face start to rising with her sudden action.

‘Relax Soojung, I think she’s only think you as her bolster’

I breath in and breath out.

‘Okay, I can do this’

I try to remove her hand and get up.

I wash my face and teeth. I went out and do whatever thing that I have to do today.

“It’s gonna be a nice surprise for you Am..teehee”

I muttered and smile imagining her face later on for this ‘surprise’

Amber’s POV

Hmm…Something tickling my feet, something that so soft and fluffy.

I kick it away for the first time but I can feel that it’s tickling my feet again.

I kick again and it’s still tickling my feet… What is this?! Is it a dog or what?

 

Wait a minute.

 

 

I don’t even have a pet, then what is tickling my feet right now??

I can feel my body start to freeze…

It keep on tickling my feet even when I kicked it few times..

Is it a ghost??

 

OH EM GEE….

 

 

I straighten myself up immediately that I feel light headed for a while

and I support my body by placing both of my hand at the back…

 

OKAY..

 

 

I sighed a bit.,.

 

 

It’s not even a ghost to begin with,

 

but it’s Krystal who tickled my feet.

I just look at her with my almost closed, tired eyes as

she still laughing hard with her hand covering .

“You should look into your face..hahahaha… you look like you’ve meet ghost” and she still giggling.

I can’t put front with her as her laugh and smile is so contagious that make me can’t help but to smile as well.

“I’ve made you a breakfast, so clean yourself. You are smelly”

she pinched her own nose playfully and continue laughing before she went out to the living room.

I just shook in disbelieve but the smile in my face never worn out.

“Naughty Krystal”

‘you are naughty too…’

and whose fault is that brainy?

‘it's you..now go and take a shower…you are smelly’

really brain, if people can hear the war of thought between you and me,

I’m sure people will call me crazy and sent me to the nearest mental institution

‘you know you are’ pffftt…Alrighty, you win my brainy,

now I need to have a good bath time.. Weeee….

It’s Saturday, the relax day for me,

so I just wear my basketball jersey and black with red stripe short.

I was captivated with the nice smell food that come from the kitchen.

“What did you cook krys--- whaaa!!!”

I was shocked with the amount of food that I see in my dining table.

It’s AMMUURRIICAA breakfast feast…

“Sorry, this is the only type of food that I’m good at” she smiled sheepily to me.

“Oh my goodness!! Thank you krys!! I love AMURRICA breakfast!!”

I said again and want to hug her but she declined. She just stare at me with her piercing glare…

Uh Oh.. What is this supposed to mean??

“Eat” that’s all she said as she sit at the chair opposite me…

“Krys”

“………….”

“Krys…”

"………."

“Earth to Kry…..Soojung” and she finally look at me, still glaring.

I knew it, she was mad because I call her name Krystal instead of Soojung…

hehh… This cutie pie.. I giggled a bit and she look at me with her confused look

“What? Is there something funny on my face”

“Hahaha.. Nothing princess”

 

Uh Oh… what did I call her?? That is totally out of blue… I trembled a bit as I look at her face…

Err…did she just…blushed??

“I’m sorry for calling you that… That must be awkward for you isn’t it?” 

“No.. Its fine actually… it’s kinda …cute?” She smile sheepily.

“Then I will call you princess instead of Soojung…hahaha”

“Fine….SERVANT” She giggled as I pouted my mouth in front of her.

The princess and the servant huh.. It’s like a fairy tale.

We talked more as we eat the breakfast that she prepared for me..

I must say, for someone as bratty as her, she cooked really well…

After we finish eating, I offer to wash the dishes as she already prepare a

jaw-dropping breakfast for me..yeap win-win situation... 

“Hey servant, are you free today?” She ask me while I’m still washing the dishes.

“Umm.. As far as I know, I’m free, what’s the matter princess?” I playfully.

“Good… that’s mean you are going out with me and I won’t take no as an answer”

hahaha… This princess.. She threatened me even before I can refuse her.

“As you wish, your majesty” I bow to her and she just laugh it off.

“But first let’s go to my house. I need to change my cloth”

“Why don’t you just wear your attire yesterday?”

“Really Am?? My work attire?? really??”  

“hahahaha..ok ok, as you wish princess”

I show her my wide smile and she ‘merong’ at me..hahaha silly girl…

Since I’m going out with her,

I changed my current cloth to a casual striped shirt and ripped black jeans.

We went to her house and I waited for a few minutes outside waiting for her to change.

I look at her house lot and I notice something interesting.

A-921809

 

Woah... Her house lot is the same as my birthday…

My mouth dropped widely as I was registering this information in my mind.

I was snapped a bit when I feel certain someone’s hand lifting my chin up and close my mouth.

“Why your mouth is so wide open Am? You want some bird to build a nest in your mouth?kekeke”

“Ha..ha.. so funny princess..”

“Teehee.. why you look so shocked anyway?”

“Well, your house lot represent my birthday”

“Really??!! Woah… what a coincidence. Talk about birthday, your apartment also represent my birthday,

now that’s totally coincident…”

“Hahaha.. I guess that was god way to show that somewhere along the line,

we will meet and woopp..here we are” I grinned at her and she just smile.

We went to a shopping mall and as soon as we enter the building,

she started to hunt every single store that are coinciden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter