Epilogue 2

Wedding Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

It's been a week since we've spent our time in San Francisco and today we'll be going back to my hometown in LA.. Why??

Well, there's two main reason why we are going there right now, first because my unrelated brother, Minho finally going to tie the knot...Yeahhh!!! He already propose to Sulli the day Sulli went back from Seoul and they already plan to get married in Los Angeles this saturday and the Jung family plus the future Jung family (that's me! XD) will attend their solemnization... The second reason is, I want to formally introduce Soojung to my sister, Jackie and brought her to visit my parent’s grave.....

 

 

 

 

there's another reason but I don't want to say anything about that….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...yet...

"Hey.. Are you ready dork?" she backhug me and kiss my neck... I love it when she does that... clingy princess XD

"Woots...yes I am... How about you?? Did you pack everything?"

"Yep.. Everything is ready... do you want me to pack your thing too?"

"No need..I'm just gonna leave some of it in your closet... Besides I had my clothes back in LA, so I don't need to bring a lot"

"Ughh... My closet are gonna be full with your clothes"

"Well your closets is my closets right now and vice versa So you gotta stop complaining princess" I took her hand and bring her in front of me, pinching her nose as her eyes forming crescent form and her harmonious laugh...This cutie pie…

"Whatever... what time is our flight….. My love?" She bit her lower lips as she look seductively at me… Dayyuummmm….

"uhh...aa….errrrr... it—it-it's... this evening...no wait… I mean moan..No!! morning!! yes.. this morning..at 11.25 am... so we'll touch down roughly at 1 pm.."

"uh huh..." she smirked at me before she turn around and went out, not forgetting to swing her glorious bum more than usual causing me to drool over her .. Damn you Soojung... I don’t know how many time I die because of her extreme teasing method… It never crossed my mind how flirty she can be…. And of course, it’s torturous for me since I can’t even sleep together with her since her mother and sister are pretty conservative about 'that thing', stating that they want it to be special when we finally do that…. but this girl....arghhhh!!!!

‘Hold your horses… Just be patient stupid’

I’m trying brainy, but this girlfriend of mine is such a tease that I feel like pouncing at her like a hungry tiger

‘ert….’ You too brainy… you too….

“Hey… Talking with your brainy again??” She snapped her finger as she giggle softly at me… Feel embarrassed, I just scratch my head…

“Uhh.. How did you know?? Hehehe”

“Well… Let’s just say I talk to my brainy too…”

“Well.. Who doesn’t argue with themselves right?”

“Hahaha…Yea… Hey, daddy’s been calling us, saying that we’re gonna be late to the airport, so let’s go?”

“Let’s go princess…” I take her hand and carry the luggage on the other side of my hand as we go downstairs.

“Hello lovebirds… I’m sorry to interrupt you with my melodious voice, but we’re gonna be late if we don’t move now…So chop-chop… Let’s go” We bid goodbye to Soojung’s family before we leave the Jung’s residential, well not without some warning from Soojung’s mom and Jessica that make me shivers just thinking about their threat to me ><

When we arrived at the airport, we had brunch with dad since he insisted to treat us before our flight…

“You know daddy, you don’t need to do this… What is this for anyway?”

“Well… I just feel the need to treat my little princess with her knight, is it wrong??”

“It’s not even wrong, I just feel weird…”

“Nothing to be feel weird of… now, eat… or you want me to eat your baguette?”

“NO!!” Soojung’s immediately eat her baguette… Aish this girl and her love for baguette… Dad open up a conversation with me, mainly regarding my career right now and whether I want to continue to live in Seoul or move back to San Francisco… Well I don’t mind actually, as long as I have my princess by my side…teehee… When our flight details are announced from the speaker, we bid farewell to dad as we go inside…

“Amber!!” I turn around and saw him giving two thumbs up to me… I just nodded, knowing what the meaning behind his gesture…

“What’s that for?”

“Errrr….Nothing…” I smile nervously as she still look at me with her suspicious eyes

“Really?” She arch her brows as she wait for my answer

“It’s true… Now let’s go or else we gonna miss the flight…”

“Oookaaaay…” I’m sorry princess…. It’s still not the best time…

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

We’ve arrived at the airport safely and now we’re pampering our tummy while waiting for my sister to pick us up..

“Hey Am…”

“Hmm??”

“Can you tell me a bit about your sister?”

“I don’t wanna tell….” I stuck out my tongue at her as she just glare at me…

“Ughhh… Why??” She puffed her cheek as I pinch her cheek causing her to groan and annoyed at me…heeee…. My love is soooooo cute

“Well… You didn’t warn me about Jessica…” She just laugh when Jessica name was brought in our conversation…

“Hahaha… What did she do to you??”

“Didn’t you see?? Her stone cold glare is no joke… If your sister ever audition for Medusa role, she will get it for sure…”

“Hey… Are you talking bad about my sis??”

“Er… No no… I mean… she can be terrifying but I also know that she did that because she love you… So yea, I accepted my fate…”

“Hahaha… Well I must admit she can be terrifying at some point, but she’s the best sister I could ever ask…”

“I know… I’m sorry…”

“Huh?? For what?”

“Well… I talk bad about your sister…”

“Hey… I know you didn’t mean it in the bad way…. Don’t feel bad bout it…” She cupped my face and stare at my eyes lovingly…

“Okay princess…” I show her my toothy smile as she just let out soft giggle…

“But of course, if you ever do something bad to me, she won’t hesitate to skin you alive… my mom and daddy too…” She smirked at me as I just swallow the invisible lump in my throat… Why do I feel like I’m in a Godfather’s film?? I take her hand and kiss it…

“Godfather, please don’t kill me… per favore??”

“Hahahaha… Fine… just this time…”

“Grazie godfather, grazie…” I kiss her hands few times and we both laugh at our stupid antics, imitating Don Corleone from The Godfather movie when my phone suddenly ring… Oh, it’s Jackie!

“Jackie!! We have arrived!! Aaaa… So you’re outside already?? Alright, we are on our way..Bye… Hey princess, Jackie’s here already, so let’s go?” We finish our meal and we went out from airport and went to meet Jackie who immediately wave excitedly at us when she see us… I hug her as I spin her around, causing her to laugh and she slap my shoulder for few times when I let her down…

“Ouchh!! Yahhh Jackie! My shoulder gonna dislocate if you keep on doing that!!”

“Serve you right… Why did you spin me around?”

“Well, I just want to make sure there’s no guys gonna hit on you or Kevin gonna be mad at me for not taking care of you…”

“Silly!! But still thanks baby sis, he sure appreciate what you just do… and…” She smile meaningfully to Soojung as she just stand there, smiling awkwardly at Jackie… Awww, Soojung’s is in her shy mode… I clear my throat and went beside her as I wrap her waist with my arm

“Jackie… This is the certain someone that I’ve told you before, the love of my life, Soojung ‘Krystal’ Jung…. You can just call her Soojung… and princess, this is my dork yet still awesome like me sister slash Kevin’s fiancée, Jackie Liu” They both hug each other as I just look at them…

“Hello Soojung… It’s nice to finally meeting you…”

“Hello Jackie… Yea, it’s nice to meet you too…”

“If this stupid sister of mine ever made you feel bad or make you cry, tell me… I’m gonna teach her lesson or two…”

“Awwww come on… Why is everyone’s on her side??”

“Because you always find way to trick people…”

“No I didn’t!!! I’m a sweet and dorky and lovable and----”

“Shut up punk….” Both of them say in unison, which surprise me how they manage to think alike when they just meet for the first time…

“Fine….” I puff my cheek and play with my hand as they continue to laugh at my antic

“Awww…. Sulky Amber…. Hey lil sis, u gonna end up like a puffer fish if you keep on doing that…. Hahahahaha” She pinched both my cheek causing me to groan

“Pwinchessss,Heeelpppp Meeee” I eyed pleadingly to my Soojung

“Serve you right dork…” She stuck her tongue out at me and continue to giggle…

“I miss you lil sis” she ruffle my hair

“I miss you too Jackie” I hug her tightly, conveying the longings feeling that I felt every time I left her…

“Hahaha… Let’s go… I know both of you a bit tired, you two should get rest before visiting baba and mama…” she wipe her tears and smile brightly to both us… I put our luggage inside Jackie’s car and sit beside Soojung at the back…

“Yah Am, Why are you at the back?? When did I become your personal driver?” She look at me as she furrows her eyebrows, trying to look as fierce as she can… Hahaha, not gonna work Jackie

“Hahahaha… Shut up, I know you gonna pickup Kevin after this, so bear with it till you pick him up, besides I don’t want to leave my love here alone at the back….”

“Fine… Whatever” She stuck out her tongue and drive us to our house…. Well to be exact, our late parent house… Well, it’s kinda near to Minho’s wedding site and my parent grave…. Okay, back to the story… Jackie keep on rambling stupid things that Kevin do for her and saying that it’s unnecessary but I know deep down in her heart, she really appreciated every effort that he made... She stop for a while at Kevin workplace to pick him up…

“Hello Am, Hello…..”

“Soojung…” She smile shyly as Kevin just nodded with his warm smile…

“Hello Soojung… So where are we going?” He looked at Jackie

“Well let’s send this two lovebird home first before we can go for our date tonight” Jackie stare lovingly at him… Oh god, what had you done to my sister Kevin??!!

“Ughhh… Please, get a room you two…”

“We will… Wanna join??” Jackie wink at me… What the… I can feel my cheek reddened and maybe my princess too…

“Hahaha… Stop teasing them dear, look how red their face…”

"Maybe I should call them the tomato couple..Bwahahaha!!" 

"Ughhh!! Shut up you two..."

"Boooo.... Loser" Jackie mock at me as both of them just laugh at us.... Tsk tsk tsk.. Kevin exchange seat with Jackie as he drive us home… Well, that’s one thing I really respect about Kevin, he treat my sister like a queen even though my sister doesn’t even act like one… Like the quotes in Kingsman film, Manners maketh man. I couldn't imagine anyone else to love her like Kevin does...

The journey to our late parent house take almost one hour and a half duration, but I guess my princess is a bit tired since she fell asleep just 45 minutes after on the road... She look like a goddess when she’s asleep like this… Scratch that, she always look like a goddess, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 4 weeks per month, 12 months per year… Probably she is a goddess… Yep, she is my goddess…

‘Isn’t that one excessive praise for her Amber??’

Well, she's my princess after all, so I really don’t mind praising her

‘You won’t get laid soon enough though’

Yahh!! I’m not praising her to get laid!!

‘Whatever you say…’

Erghhh!! Whatever!! and because of this silly conversation with myself make my face heat up...

“We’re here!” Jackie excitedly tell us, awaking the half-awake Soojung… I playfully pinch her nose, making her furrows her eyebrows..

"It's hurt you punk" she groggily opened her eyes and pinching my cheeks, pouting & smiling at me

"Sorry my dear princess.. but we had arrived and we need to hop out because Jackie and Kevin already left to the house" She stretch her arms up high as I just watch her doing it...

"Ummm Sorry.." She shyly retract her hand and distance herself.. I pull her closer and hug her sideway...

"Hey.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter