2 BC for Dee & Gee

Always You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For this Chapter I will use the song "Hide and Seek" by Jason Chen and "I Need a Girl" by GDYB

I’ve been waiting for you,
So come find me,
You’re the one that I want,
The one that I need,
So until then we’re playing hide and seek.

Where have you been all of my life?
You know I’ve been searching,
I’ve been searching day and night.
Why is my heart turning for you?
Cause this is more than the truth, more than the truth,
Yeah, this is me and you.

__________________________________________________________

Jiyongs' POV

I miss her ... but my schedule is so hectic there are times when I don't even remember my own name. Big Bang has been on the road most of the time either shooting, recording and performing in concerts. There are times when I want to complain and just ask for a short vacation but I can't. My career and my work has been my focus eversince and Sandy and I agreed to lie low because of the fans. But I see her on TV and magazine and I still have the same feeling of giddiness whenever I do.

I did not know then but I do now that I can put aside my emotions whenever I want to. It was not as difficult as I thought - but in times like this, you know when you are travelling looking at the road ahead and you are reminded of the one that causes your heart to flutter. You can't help but see a picture of her in your mind. She is getting prettier as days pass by and there has been a lot of guys professing that they like her. Of course I get jealous but what can I do she is sooooo soooo pretty.

I know that because she has been travelling lately,  she will meet other guys too. But I trust that she will only like me. Its funny how she is always upset when I send her items to wear so that we can have the same clothes, shoes , accessories or when we take pictures for our webpages and when I always make sure that we post it at the same time. I cannot forget also how happy I was to recieve that red friendship bracelet from her. She said its the only thing she can think of because I seem to have everything I need and I always tell her she is the one I need.  She actually doesn't agree but its my only way to keep her thinking of me. Being far away from her is difficult. There are girls that I meet who actually professes their liking of me but I can only think of her.

Recently we agreed to wear a set of rings and that makes me feel secured because its like a couples' ring. CL was actually mad to see me wear it, she had to buy similar rings for the other girls so the fans will not notice but the "Applers" knew that we've been wearing it before CL bought it for the girls.

That's another thing that I feel safe about the whole thing. 2NE1 is taking good care of my girl. Bom covers for her all the time and CL does her part in keeping her safe from other guys. Their manager always tells me what they are doing so I am updated constantly about her activities but its still hard when I don't see her.

The other day I met a girl she seemed interested tall, slim, half American half Japanese and she is pretty so I asked her if I can see her sometimes - and she agreed. Anyway my girl will not mind me seeing other girls and I won't go astray - she knows my heart belongs only to her. I am tempted when situations like this that comes my way - at the end of the day I am just a guy like any other guy I need to look at other girls. But I miss her so much I had to create an excuse - so I collaborated with Taeyang and I hope we get to do the song with her. I need a solid excuse to take her out again. It's been months since I last saw her...God I miss her.

YG called us around the middle of June after all our activities to discuss the issue of the song I co- wrote with Taeyang. We bowed to YG when we entered.

"Anyeonghaseyo sir." we both said as he motioned us to sit.

"Oh how have you been guys? I heard the song "Tell Me Goodbye" is  doing well. I am happy. And now that Taeyang is releasing his first album I hope you are helping each other succeed, right GD."

"Yes sir we are doing our best." we chorused.

"I listened to the demo of "I Need a Girl" and I like it! the other team members also felt the same so I  agree to shoot the video and I will also agree to have Sandara join you."

"Really? that's great sir". Taeyang bowed in appreciation of YGs' decision. I was happy but I did not show it.

"It felt like the song was for her." Of course its for her I wrote it for her...I said to myself and then I sort of smirked.

"Jiyong I know what you're thinking and I won't comment on it because your private lives are yours just bear in mind that she has a ban and both of you better keep your hands to yourself - you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"She is on her way here so let's wait for her so that we can get her comment on the issue."

"Anyoung haseyo sir", she bowed as she came in. She was wearing a white shirt tucked to the front of her jeans and not at the back. She is wearing "our" ring, the double necklace I bought for her on top of her white shirt. Her jeans are slightly ripped and her shoes is highcut. With her hair down and light make up she looks like a girl from middle school. Pretty...cute...and  mine hehehehe.

She was a bit surprised to see us but then she bowed to greet Taeyang and myself. It flattered me that she smiled at me. Everything is good...

"Dara shi we asked you here today to seek your help on the upcoming album of Taeyang."

"Ahhh okey sir how can I help?"

"We want to make an MTV of the song "I need a girl" and I want you to be his partner in the song. The song seems to be talking about a girl who looks like you especially that you look better wearing jeans than skirt and looks young even if she is old. It's as if it was made for you...what do you say?"

"If you think sir that it fits me then I will do it."

"It's settled then"...he then looked at Taeyang and I. "I want you boys to take care of Dara and shoot the MTV so that we can release the song by July, okey?"

"Yes sir!" we looked at each other and responded. She started to giggle.

"Why Dara why are you laughing.." asked YG.

"They look like twins ...hahahaha... sorry sir but they've been like that since training days."

"Ahhh Darashi they only do that in front of a girl they both like believe me I know." and then even he laughed with Dara. "Okey you may go now and work with the director on the script and everything, let me know the progress, okey?"

"Yes sir", all three of us bowed before leaving the room.

"Nunna can we take you out for lunch?" YB offered. I still have not had the hang of seeing her again that I have been quiet since she entered YGs' office. Besides I loved looking at her that I have been staring at her since she came in.

"Oh.. okey..."she said a bit nervously. Maybe she is uncomfortable with me around.

"Come" YB placed his arms around her and pulled her. She squirmed but I cannot rescue her because YB is there so I just followed the two of them. We asked the van to take us to a restaurant nearby and while YB sat near to her I sat at the back of YB and I watched her as the two of them updated each other on their latest activity. Even when we arrived at the restaurant I sat beside YB and talked very little I felt much much better watching her talk and see  her smile. That ...that smile is the one that I missed the most. I was quiet the whole time we were eating but after lunch I asked her if I can take her back to the dorm and she said yes.

We switched cars so that I can drive it and take her to the dorm.

"You are quiet..." she started the conversation.

"I like looking at you better than talking, I like to focus on you only."

"Did you write the lyrics of that song?"

"Uhmmmm."

"Are you going to be part of the MTV?"

"Uhmmm I think so."

"Ahhh so when are we meeting with the director?"

"Uhmmm probably tomorrow."

"Ahh Ji did you just lose a turn? We were supposed to turn left in the last corner."

"Ani I did not miss a turn I know where we're going."

"Ehhh Ji are you not busy? Shouldn't you go back to the studio?"

"Uhuhmmm no." I said. I stopped the car right outside of Seoul a small clearing that faces the Hanyang river. No one goes there so it is safe for us to go there. Dating other girls gives you the experience you need to know which places are the safest for us celebrities. I went out of the car and sat on the hood and asked her to come over. She did as she was told and instead of allowing her to sit beside me I grabbed her had and made her sit right in front of me as I hugged her from the back.

"I missed you so much". I said as I start to kiss her hair then her neck. She became quiet. I knew she missed me too.

"Mianhe baby I was so busy I don't even have the time to call you." She bowed down before responding...

"I know we were so busy too! At times I fall immediately on top of my bed and sleep the moment I arrive at the dorm."

"Is my sando still covering your pillow?" I savor the smell of her perfume as I speak. I kissed her neck.. 

"Hmmm yes its still there so are all the other shoes and shirts you've been sending me."

"Hmmm that's good I want that they represent me in your life."

" Oppa  the fans are talking about a girl you like is that true?"

"Who? the girl that I like is here...Ahh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter