That TOKYO affair

Always You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Song for this Episode You Are My Everything by Gummy fromthe Descendants of the Sun:

When I see stars, I think of you

Then I always pray for you

And I know what my heart was made for

To love you Forevermore

When I feel you in my heart

Then I hear your voice from your eyes

I will always love you

And I'm waiting for you until the end of time

Here I am, I will wait for you

I hope that someday you will realize

That I can see forever in your eyes

And I'm wishing my dream will come true

I am lost without you

You are my everything

When I feel you in my heart

Then I hear your voice from your eyes

I will always love you

And I'm waiting for you until the end of time

Here I am, way to you

I hope that someday you will realize

That I can see forever in your eyes

And I'm wishing my dream will come true

I am lost without you

You are my everything

Isn't it clear to see

You belong with me

We are meant to be In love eternally

My love Here I am, way to you

I hope that someday you will realize

That I can see forever in your eyes

And I'm wishing my dream will come true

I am lost without you

You are my everything

__________________________________________

 

Dara was seen wearing GDs inner shirt as she left HK with Bom,Minzy, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung and Sengri. They went into the private lounge of the airport where GD was waiting for them. He left earlier than all of them that way the fans will not focus on GD and Dara together. The Applers have been stitching their stories quite well and GD knows that all GDDara fans knows whats going on. They were even so accurate in predicting the last time they were together.

Dara smiled at GD who asked her to sit with him while they wait for their flights.

"I love your shirt!" he said laughing. Dara didn't bring any clothes so as always he had to lend her his inner shirt. He was looking at her when he posted a logo of MADE with the caption "you're my everything." He wanted to refer to the shirt Dara was wearing right now and her being his everything.

"Me too I love nunnas' shirt , I think I saw it somewhere right G?" Daesung smiling. He always makes fun of the couple especially the bags that GD buys for Dara.

Dara looked at the man beside her and they both smiled.

"This must be love!!!" Seungri placed his hand in his chest as he made fun of the couple.

"Guys be quiet you will attract attention." Yeongbae who was reading his e-mails sat beside them. Then he looked at Dara and winked,"That shirt actually suits you better than the real owner."

"Yah that shirt is mine!!!" GD reacted and everyone laughed.

"Sisters we better leave these boys alone if we want to arrive in Korea in one piece." Bom in reaction the bickering that has already started amongst the boys.

"Sweetheart you sit with me first your flight will not arrive until after ours." TOP holding Boms' hand and making her seat beside him and another round of laughter started this time teasing Bom and TOP. Actually they are still together but TOP loves the fact that Bom is no longer within the fans and the media interest now they are able to spend more time together in private.

"Guys the next time we travel let's bring our girlfriends along." Seungri told the group. They looked at each other and started pondering on the idea.

"I can do that I have no problems with the media..." Taeyang proudly said.

"I can always bring Dara with me she is my resident ninja she can come..." Dara pinched his side and he took her hand and kissed it in reply. Dara embraced him because she is blushing already.

"Come on I can bring Bom and always make them believe that she is travelling with Dara." TOP tightened his hold on Bom. Bom giggled.

"I can bring my imaginary girlfriend along so no worry. What about you Dae..."everyone looked at Daesung.

"Ahhh...that is a problem...I don't know if I can bring them all." he smiled brightly making his eyes so tiny it looked like one line on each side of his face ...everyone laughed.

"Yuck!!! I thought you are the most loyal of them all!" Minzy scratching her head. And it started another round of laughter from the group. Dae stood up and started to ran after Minzy in the VIP waiting area.

GD turned Daras' face towards him and looked into her eyes as he placed a strand of her hair at the back of her ears. He moved his face closer to her and whispered. "Honey you know what to do when you arrive at Incheon okey?"

"Yes."

"Afraid?"

"A little..."

"Don't be I will wait for you at Maihama..."

"What are going to do there?"

"Hmmm secret..." he kissed her again.

Daesung and Seungri started to cough "Hyung get a room!!!"

"Eyyy you're just jealous..." GD faced them raising his eyebrow. Dara moved her head towards his shoulder to hide her face. She is still uncomfortable being kissed by GD in front of the gang.The boys whistled in reply. The teasing continued until their respecitve flights started boarding.

The group separated when their respective flight arrived. Big Bang in their flight to Japan and 2NE1 with their flight to South Korea.Bom and Minzy entrapped Dara in the middle of the two of them as they walked together towards the plane. "Eyyy unnie we are happy for you." Dara smiled and shyly bow down.

"Imagine GD is doing all these things for you - wow he's a changed man!!!' Bom.

"Yes unnie, oppa Jiyong was romantic before but this is beyond that. Imagine bringing his whole gang in Japan for you, ohhhh when will I ever find a guy like that...I smell wedding (she coughed)" as she pinched Dara on the side.

"Ahhh you know he is making me sooo happy I cannot stop smiling lately. He has completely changed eversince we went back together again. My baby has totally matured." Dara sighed dreamily as she taked about her guy.

"Sis I am proud of you. You have changed him totally."Bom hugged her. "So how can we help you in getting to Japan?"

"Ahhh I need to go out with you in Incheon change cars and go to G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter