Love Anecdotes

Always You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Song for this Chapter is by Tone Damli Aaberge entitled  I Know

I'll try harder - more than ever before
Slowly I've started to trust my heart so much more
Now I know that I'm wiser I've learnt a lot from this game
Clearly I see that all we have been through has just made us stronger

I know, I know, it will turn out just fine
Standing by you, is a promise I'll keep, and
I know, I know, we will stumble and fall
Problems are good, in the end they feel so small

Ooh oh

Broken hearted made it all feel untrue
Lies detected, made such a distance to you
And I know that all over, yeah, we've learnt a lot from that change
Clearly I see that all of this things they have just made us stronger

I know, I know, it will turn out just fine
Standing by you is a promise I'll keep, and
I know, I know, we will stumble and fall
Problems are good, in the end they feel so small

And I never wanna see us like that again
And I never want to just be a friend
I can't go on all alone, it's wrong simply wrong
Keep hoping on

I know, I know, it will turn out just fine (Turn out just fine)
Standing by you is a promise I'll keep, and
I know, I know, we will stumble and fall (Stumble and fall)
Problems are good – in the end they feel so small

I know, I know (I know, I know, will turn out just fine)
Standing by you (is a promise I'll keep, and)
I know, I know (I know, I know, will turn out just fine)
Problems are good (Ooh ooh)

Ah la, ah ah

_________________________________________

Love finds a way to solve problems, fix personality differences and bring two different people together.

And just like normal couples Dara and GD needed to adjust to their renewed relationship.

The difference is that this time they were both willing to make things right.

May 2, 2015

" Good morning sleepy head wake up!!" Dara was shaking GD who doesn't seem to be interested in waking up.

"Baby I have another shoot today and you need to film an MTV wake up!!!" shook him some more. He moaned and then went back to sleep.

"If you don't stand up I will leave you and take a cab..."

"Ahmmmm....What cab? Where...where are  you going?" Sleepihead finally woke up scratching his head.

"Baby I have shooting today and so do you...come on wake up..." she was pulling his leg to force him out of bed. He started to giggle...

"What's funny?" Dara starting to get irritated.

"So this is how it feels?" he continued to laugh.

"Kwon Jiyong!!! Grrrr...."

"Honey this is how it will feel like when we finally live together hahahaha...no one has ever pulled my leg to wake me up before they won't even dare..." he said laughing.

"Uh ... oops mianhe GD...eh we will both be late if you don't move so I ...I..." she felt sorry and started fidgeting.

GD stood up took both hands and placed them in his heart ."No honey its nice...just waking up with you by my side is more than enough but you taking care of me...being worried about my schedules..hehehe .. kinda like my wife... love it!!!'" he hugged her and she smiled.

"Hon I will be very busy in the next few months and we might not be together most of the time but remember this...no one will be as close to me as you...saranghae..." he kissed her hair.

"Saranghae..promise you will not be jealous of guys who will appear in my pictures?"

"Promise!!! You also promise not to nag me if I drink okey?"

"Okey..."

"Promise you will not get jealous of other girls in my pictures..."

"Promise...you will not leave everything to run to me when you see me cry...ask me first okey?"

"Ahhh honey that's my limit I cannot sleep if I see you crying...my heart aches..."GD caressed her back and kissed her hair again.

"You're so sweet baby..." she lifted her head and kissed him on the lips. "Still try not to panic okey I get embarrassed when you miss out on something just for me."

"Okey I will try but call me if you are upset about something before I see a picture of you crying okey." he looked into her eyes.

"Yes baby promise!!!"

"Good girl!!! Now did  you prepare breakfast for us?"

"Hehehehe had it delivered but its here!!!"

"Let's eat!!!" they started to walk together towards the dining table.

"Baby you will take me to work?"

"Sure honey!!!" kissed her on the cheek "Husband duties hehehehe..."

"Don't say that I might expect more from you..." she said shyly.

"This time honey you can expect everything from me cause honestly I dont intend to let you go..."

"Sooo romantic my baby wow!!!"she said clapping her hands..

After breakfast as he was driving her to the studio GD played their latest song Bae Bae...

"Baby that's just so cool !!! You are the best !!!"

"You like it?"

"Oh yeah its cool... sticky rice cake baby!!!"

"That's for you bae bae..."

"Really?"

"Didn't you notice the lyrics was for my bae bae who wears shirt without pants who else could it be ... you are my bae bae..."

"Thank you  I love it!!!!" kissed GD on the cheeks

"You're welcome bae bae..." pinched her nose..."hahahaha should I call you red nosed bae bae?"

"Anytime bae!!! " and they both laughed.

"Honey I will  try as much as I can to be with you okey? Twitt me every hour...let's talk via facetime as often as possible okey? I really want to be with you all the time but my job..."

"Baby look I understand I have the same problem with my schedule."

GD stopped the car near the studio....

"Look for my messages in twitter okey... I will miss you so much... do not f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter