Hello Baby Girl !!!

Always You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : For this Chapter I Chose Take a Chance by JLS

"Take A Chance On Me"
 

You're so scared to fall in love
'Cause you end up in the dust
Everytime, everytime

Now you see us all the same
Like our words are just a game
Spitting lies, dirty lies

I know you know
There's something here
But you cannot get past the fear
I can help you make it clear.

So when you feel like trying again
Reach out, take my hand
See how great it could be
To fall in love with someone you can trust
Who would never give up
'Cause you're all that he needs
Baby take a chance on me
Baby take a chance on me, oh oh
Baby take a chance on me
Baby take a chance on me, oh oh oh

You give 100 percent but you've never seen a cent
They're so blind, they're so blind
'Cause I'm looking at your face
And the world's a better place
In your eyes, lovely eyes

I know you know
There's something here
But you cannot get past the fear.

    ___________________________________________________   Jiyongs' POV   "Hello" was released shortly before my birthday and it became a hit!  I wrote Hello because of her. While I have written a lot of songs because of her - this song is the one I would like to perform with her. When she came back my whole world brightened up. She made me feel so light and happy and of course the first word one says in meeting an old friend is Hello. During the recording I could not get mad at her.I can see how frightened she was and the least I can do is to make her feel comfortable. I think I'm not sure but this can be called love. I have not fallen in love before but if I will then maybe I have fallen in love with her.  I cannot think of anyone in the world I care about more than I do her. When  she smiles it would be a sin not to smile back because she brightens the room with that smile. She is not ready to accept me and I know and I will not push her to do so. I have been in many relationships but she is so different for me. I cannot even explain the way she changes my mood - regardless of  how bad it is the sight of her relaxes me. I cannot also explain why she is the only girl I have ever had that makes me feel so sleepy I want to sleep on her lap or beside her (someday I will do that when she is ready). Wow just thinking about it excites me!   The difficult part is that while I know she knows how much she means to me she remains afraid to come to me fully - to be my girl for real. I hate the guy who hurt her this way and I hope I don't see him in person because I will surely make him suffer. And I will do my very best to erase the pain she is feeling right now and I hope someday she will love me back.   Ohhh the things that I have to do just to make her feel how I feel. When I remember it now I am embarassed to think that I got so jealous with TOP for having a kissing scene with her on nunna Gummy's MTV. Hahahaha everyone was making fun of me. What can I do I can't help myself - eversince I met her I have been overly protective of her - it feels like she is mine and mine alone. Hah! I wish she would reciprocate my feelings soon or I might end up crazy...

Today is my first solo concert and I am so happy to have my own concert but I am much much more happier knowing she is here to perform with me. Wow!!!

"Jiyong are you ready for your make up?" my make up artist beckons me.

"Yes nunna let me just tie my shoes." and I followed her into the make up table - you know the one where you have a mirror in front of you and everyone in the team takes turns in poking at you face - hah I hate it but I need it. Given a chance I'd like to go out bare faced but they say I need to look good in front of the camera. Lately my team is saying that as I grow older my features are becoming so well defined that I can be a model someday. That's nice to hear!

I don't know but right now my tummy is itchy and it only feels that way whenever I am meeting my girl. That is a good sign because it means she is coming. As I approached the table my make up artist asked me to seat in front of the mirror, and one by one the 2NE1 girls came in to show me their support. She was the last on to come still fidgeting - I know she is shy again so I smiled to her . "Are you ready for our performance later on?"

"Yes", she responded almost in a whisper as she looks looks at me smiles and then bows down. My baby looks so cute when she is shy if not for the other people around here I would have stood up and hugged her. I try not to be too clingy when we are with the YG family cause she might get into trouble. In the internet I already see  some of my fans commenting that I look like I have a girl right now and they are desperately trying to find out who she is. I am keeping Dara safe from them because they can be very rude when jealous.

"Oppa fighting! ". said the ladies as I make my way to the stage and of course I look at her and she smiled - that was enough to give me courage as I start my solo concert.

Everything went well and I asked Dara to have dinner with me as a celebration of our first performance. My fans loved her and so did I. She was sooo cuuute that at one point I wanted to kiss her. I actually asked her if I could and when she looked at me sharply I had to stop and just pretended to kiss her by covering our faces with my hat. Oh and she is wearing some of my funky bracelets on the show and that made me happy. And while everyone is congratulating me including my BIG BANG team my mind wonders off to her and the dinner tonight.

She went ahead of me and passed by her dorm in order to change so I had to pick her up from the dorm. She didn't want me to come up and asked me just to wait for her in the parking lot. My excitement was overflowing as she sat beside me in the car.

"Hi!" she said.

"Hi!"I said, my voice got stock when I saw her wearing a shirt dress without jeans and just her rubber shoes. She is y. Others say she is too thin but that's why I like her and her long legs. She is not tall but she had long and y legs.  She is not wearing make up so I can see her smooth skin. It felt like I am the luckiest man alive to be with her. She is my girl ... mine. She did not react when I kissed her on the cheek. She just smiled I hope that means she is agreeing to be mine.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked, when it comes to appetite - rest assured that our stomachs agree in more ways than one. She is not the lady on a diet neither is she picky on what to eat and that is why I like her.

"Anything that has noodle and chicken is fine by me."she said giggling and fidgeting with her hands.

"Are you cold?" I asked, well it my excuse whenever I want to put my arms on her shoulders.

"Not much I am fine", she responded that gave me a signal to put my arms around her. 

"Well not much or so much is the same, let me put my arms around you to keep you warm."

"Hmm Jiyong I know what you're doing ah."

"Hmm since you know what I want then stop reacting, you like it anyway." I started to laugh.

"Yah! who told you  I like being hugged by you?" she raised her finger and pointed at me.

"Well you are not complaining so its means you like it - right? Besides who said anything about hugging? You want me to hug you? " I said giggling.

"I me..mean putting your arms on my shoulders ... Yah! are you making fun of me?" her voice starting to rise, I know she is getting irritated.

"Got you baby you want me to do it too - right?" I teased and she started blushing ...  ahhh when is she going to admit to herself that she likes me haaay ... I get so excited when she blushes like that when I . I know she likes me but she cannot admit it.

"Oooof course not, stop it Jiyong or else I will leave you here. Stop the car! " she removes my arms around her and turns her back pouting.

I needed to calm her down so I parked the car on the side and hugged her from behind. "Baby I know I was just teasing you...let's not define what we have let's just leave it as it is until you are ready. Okey, please look at me..."

"Ehh stop teasing me..." she said still pouting. But she did not remove my arms around her so it means she is okey with it. I dare not speak of it in fear that her anger will excalate.

"Okey please look at me...Mianhe baby..." she slowly looks at me sideways as I was still hugging her. I kissed her. She did not kiss me back surprised in what I just did. Stolen kisses are the best!!!

"Ahh Jiyong ahh stop making advances stop it! You said you will wait." she slapped my arms.

I removed my arms around her. "Stop it is! I just can't help it you know."

I started to drive again "Change topic - Jiyong thank you for allowing me to perform with you." she started another conversation.

"The pleasure is mine." I said

"Di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter