Liar, Liar !

Always You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note from the Author: For this chapter I chose a song entitled I Hate Sorry by Jason Chen:

I hate sorry, I know that it’s not true.
It don’t mean a thing from you.
It makes you think
That everything’s fixed with just one word,
Makes you feel better, makes me feel worse.
So I hate sorry, I hate sorry.

Baby, all those little white lies you told
Built up and now it’s getting old,
Don’t say the word, 'cause I don’t need
Another sorry.
All the drama that you put me through
Is weighting down on me and you,
Don’t say the word that I don’t need.

'Cause I hate sorry
Oh whoa no. (I hate sorry)
I hate sorry. (oh, no, no, whoa)
I hate sorry. (oh, I hate sorry)
Yeah, yeah. (I hate sorry)
I hate sorry.
I hate sorry.

__________________________________________________

Dara's POV

He thought I did not know about his dates in Japan and because I love him I could not even ask him about it...

Everything has been going well for us at the start of this year. After the release of his One of a Kind album we were almost inseparable. He would join us in our activities and I would come in his. I already recieved the first batch of twits at the time with pictures showing them together in a restaurant eating. I did not give it much attention I thought they were just from people who do not like me for him. I was happy and contented in my lovelife and nothing can crumble my resolve.

In August 2NE1 was so busy shooting for our upcoming MTVs and during GDs' birthday I could not make it to the party so I called him...

"Baby Happy birthday!!! I am sooo sooo sorry I could not join your birthday party there in Japan but I promise to have a post birthday celebration with only the two of us, how's that?"

"Hmmmm hmmmm I miss you baby are you sure you cannot come?"

"I'm really really sorry but please allow me to make it up to you. Has the party started? I can hear music on the background?"

"Ahhhh yess the gang are all here hmmmm." he took a deep breathe.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry, I don't want you to feel bad." as I was saying this I heard a ladies'voice on the background. "Oppa they are calling you already to blow the candle, come on ," Who is she?

"Ah okey, Dara I'll be going you promise to pay me back for this ha? I will hold on to your promise when I get back to Korea okey?" Dara I was surprised he called me by my first name?? Why Dara?? Where did "baby" go to and why is he talking to me as if I owe him money? I did not want to quarrel with him during his birthday so I opted to say goodbye after our short chat. But my heart is telling me something is wrong and he is hiding something from me.

It was in September that I recieved a twit from a fan with the pictures of Ji and the Japanese girl, she was in the 80s costume during his birthday. There were even pictures of them acting so sweet.  GD was having a concert at Japan at the time and I trembled when I saw it. You know that feeling when you know as a girl that there is something wrong with the way he was looking at her. And though I hurt I tried to hide it. I did not tell my 2NE1 girls about it hoping that this would be a one time affair. That maybe I was wrong... then more pictures came my way and they were undeniably close to each other. Each picture places a thorn in my already wounded heart.

I cannot understand how can he be a perfect boyfriend when he is with me yet be able to keep another relationship behind me. Does he not feel guilty at all? My mom once told me that in order to keep a guy I must wait for him to admit his mistakes himself and act as if nothing is wrong - and that is what I have been doing. I love him so deeply I am so afraid to lose him.

In front of him I smile and play but I feel so awful inside. I wanted to ask him what made him do it. I wanted to know what happened to the promise he gave me when we started. Was I so easy to fool that he confidently faces me everytime we are together making me think nothing is wrong? Is he really playing me for a fool? Does he really love me? He even acts as if he is jealous and sometimes I just want to slap the pictures I have of him and the girl just to get over the pain I am feeling right now but I just can't - afraid that he will go away.

Last October we were together in the AOMG party and Justin Bieber was there. To my surprise Justin introduced himself to me and kissed me on the cheek. GD went on red alert - he asked CL to stay with me the whole night along with his manager. He stood beside me the whole night...

"Wait let me check if this is good for you." he took the cocktail glass from me and sipped the concoction. "Okey its good you can drink it but baby not too much okey?" he cautioned me. 

"Ookey," I replied. We were watching Jay Park performing on stage and he asked me to stay close to him so CL who is trying to cover up for us stayed with me. When CL and I tried to move a little away from the stage in order to talk he held me in the head and gently moved me closer to him.

"Baby let's take a picture together." then he took the picture using his camera but even after taking the picture he held me close to him with his hand on top of my head.

"Ah Ji someone might take a photo of us..."

"That's alright I will ask the manager to take care of it, just stay close to me." he said as he kissed my hair. This would normally make me feel so thrilled I cannot breath but now-a-days I have goosebumps and tend to question his reactions. I love him too much to ask...

He let me go but sat just across from we were standing looking at me every once in a while. I told myself that if I just pretend that I do not know that he is dating another girl then maybe I can enjoy these moments where he acts like the sweetest boyfriend. But I know the truth and it hurts...still I held on.

"Are you okey baby?"

"I'm good what about you?"

"What's that supposed to mean? I'm good of course!!!"

"Nothing I just thought you have something to tell me..."

He hugged me from the waist and said."I love you...is that what you want to hear? I will always love you."

Oh for Christ sake stop lying Ji !!! I said to myself ..."Thank you". I looked at the floor trying to control my tears.

"Thank you? Where is my I love you?"

"I...I...I.. lo...ve you." I choked - stop lying Ji - my heart was crying out!

That night I did not go home with him the way he wanted me to. I fained illness - I said I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter