Jibegajima Baby

Always You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for this Chapter : Don't Go Home GD/TOP

Don’t go home baby~
I have a present here for you
Don’t go home today baby ye~
To be honest I’m not used to it either Sweetheart

A-Yo Turn It Up
I hate this awkward atmosphere
Was the clock’s needle
Always this loud?
I only hear the sound of saliva going down my throat.
What should I say?
Look baby, I only
Want to greet the morning with you
Before this night passes,
Our own secret party
But you like Cinderella
Want to go home when the clock hits 12
Lonely nights are long,
Callin’ up your parents
I act strong but it bothers me,
S.O.S there’s no progress
Oh wait a second why am I like this?
Am I drunk, I’m getting dizzy, I’m falling asleep

Don’t go home baby~
I have a present here for you
Don’t go home today baby ye~
To be honest I’m not used to it either Sweetheart

In the smooth sounds of music,
An armful of red roses Ooh~

You’re going home tomorrow anyway,
It’s late it might be dangerous dear
No there’s no other meaning, I’m just worried about you,
Yeah what if someone kidnaps you
This long long night night,
A party of enchanting stars
Nothing can stop this,
This feeling of becoming one, Stop right there

_____________________________________

July 13, 2015

Jiyong POV

I am tired and irritated as I walked through  Incheon Airport after our MADE concert in Thailand. I asked Dara to join me but unfortunately her shooting days were extended due to the rainy weather so she was not able to come and I miss her. Now-a-days its so hard to go on a day without her but I pity her she's been through 3 days of straight shooting days. I wish I was here for her. I did not talk to anyone since we finished the concert I was not in the mood so when I boarded the van I immediately called my happy pill.

"Honey...."

"Hi Ji how was your concert?"

"I miss you..."

"Oh I miss you too baby, are you okey?"

"No I'm not I miss you...."

"Oh baby so sorry we're still shooting but I want you to rest and pick me up later, okey?"

"Okey honey...hmmm miss you ..."

"Miss you too...baby see you later... ooops smile I can see you pouting..."

"Huh how did you know?"

"I just know.. are you jealous of Kang?"

"Not really just a little I heard you have a Kandara fan already how about me."

"Ey my baby Ji ...I am  you're number one fan so no need for fans you have me..."

"Really."

"Really.  Okey see you.baby ."

" See you too honey."

After one hour ...

"Honey..."

"Yes baby..."

"Would you want me to cook or we eat out?"

"Let's eat with the WBU group, okey..."

"Ehh I want you for myself..."

"Later baby after dinner..."

"Promise..."

"Promise..." I smiled to myself. She has been my source of happiness and will always be.

Later that night...

"Okey everybody pose!!!" I was the one taking the photos because I cannot be seen with them . We just had dinner - a fun one I might add. My wife ehem sorry my girl (soon to be wife if she agrees) asked everyone to join her in watching our concert in Manila. I was very happy the way she promoted our concert she acts as if she's one of us. Eventually everyone agreed not only to see our concert in Manila but to go on a Dara guided tour in her second home.

"Jiyong come with us!!!'" the group asked me to join them, Dara was the one who answered for me.

"My baby is on MIA today so no pictures guys...he is mine tonight only mine ...hehehe no sharing." they all laughed at her and she winked at me. I laughed so hard the picture I took was out of focus. As if she is not yet satisfied she started singing our song "Don't Go Home" and they all laughed. 

"Uhmmm we can smell romance tonight..." they were teasing Dara. She looked at me and smiled. I couldn't stop smiling. She is anticipating our night together as I was hehehehe...

When we got home she presented a gift to me and I was so surprised

"Honey what is this for?"

"Just because baby... just because.. should there be any reason to buy my baby something?"

"Wow you're right no reason  needed but I am so happy thanks honey..." I kissed her on the cheek. We were seated in the sofa with her doing her ET hand sign while I open my gift. Well will you look at that!  she bought me a pink shirt with Breathless Mahone design. Pink!!!

"Ah you don't like it?" she asked me shyly

"No I love it!" as I hugged the shirt. "I will wear it in the MADE concert in Manila, in fact I promise to wear pink on that day for you..."

"Ohhh my love is so sweet!!!" She kissed me in the cheek once and when she was about to do it again I met her lips with mine. I missed her lips and I could not resist it anymore. I deepened the kiss to show her I really miss her. "I wish that you can be with me all the time."I said in between kisses. "It feels so good to come home to you like this...."as I continued to kiss her in the lips, cheeks and I began to kiss her shoulder blades. I can feel her relaxing and breathing slowly. It heightened my need to be with her.

When she started to envelope her body with mine and cling to me I knew that we were both ready for the next step. I picked her up from the sofa and took her to my bed as we continued to touch and pleasure each other. It is these moments that  makes me want to bring her everywhere.

Well we pretty much stayed home afer that we only left my house on the 17th but I wouldn't let her go without giving her back our ring. Its a silver promise ring that we used to wear when we were together and now its time to bring it back.

"Honey I want you to wear it wherever you are and please show me the ring when you post photos or videos okey?"

"Will you be doing the same...?"

"Definitely... its time to show off my love..."

"Ohh you're so sweet what will I do wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter