Still In Love With Dee

Always You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for this chapter is "Still In Love" by Jason Chen


I feel the same way
That you did about me yesterday
Promised you'd never leave me alone
The castles that we made
Were swept by the tide and washed away
And now the sunsets have all gone


Now time is moving, faster than before
And now we can’t even seem to find the shore


Cause baby I know that you still love me
And baby know that I love you too
So tell me why can’t we make it better
Cause all that I know is found in you
I'm missing your love, I'm missing your face,
All of our past, don't let it erase
I know that you still feel the way I do
Because I'm still in love with you

__________________________________________

Jiyong POV

March 29, 2015

Feeling tired is an understatement. I have to gather my remaining energy so that I can see my girl. I just arrived from the Taiwan after a fan meeting. I took the earliest flight because I didn't want to be late for her event. So as we touched down I'm on the phone to Dara...

"Yeoboseyo!" she answered. "Yeoboseyo?" she repeated I wanted to just listen to her voice...

"Yeoboseyo - Jiyong?"

"Hmmmm...."

"Jiyong?"

"Uhmmmm...."

"Don't answer in syllables or else I will put the phone down."

"Uhmmmmm...."

"Jiyong! If you do not answer I will put this down and not answer you anymore!" she sounded irritated already.

"Hi baby...sorry I was just tired...I wanted to listen to your voice."

"Ohhhh sorry I didn't realize... its okey where are you? Still in Taiwan?"

"Ani I just arrived and I wanted to see you..."

"Shouldn't you be resting today you still have an upcoming concert."

"I know but I miss you ... Can I come over later?"

"Why?"

"I know that tonight is the first episode of your webdrama, can I watch it with you?"

"Really you want to watch it with me? That's hearwarming..."

"Yes of course I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Okey then come before 10PM bring tissue."

"Tissue baby I want to eat is ramyun with you not tissue what will I do with the tissue..." weird request???

"Oh you'll know..."

"Okey see you later."

"You too!"

At 8PM I was ready, I bought a bouquet of flowers to congratulate her and of course her favorite chocolates. I checked my image in the car mirror before stepping out. I was just wearing tshirt tucked into my denim pants Dara will like this cause I look y. I was imagining how we would cuddle up and watch her drama. The thought excites me! You know holding her tight, probably she will allow me to kiss her...kissing ...hugging and who knows what happens next.

Hey! I'm allowed to think green you know...I am after all a normal 27 year old guy who is about to be with his girl! My last thoughts made me smile as I pushed the buzzer in her apartment.

"Anneong Ji!" she opened the door smiling. She looked lovely with her hair down and her yellow house dress. The legs!!! wow my favorite part of her body is shown.

I embraced her."Anneong baby girl! I didn't want to release her. "I missed  you!" I kissed her hair...

"Ahhh hyung we're here!!!" Seungri jumped out of nowhere.

What the F is he doing here?

"Ahh Ji you might want to do that later on when we go home..." TOP

TOP too?? What's this? Why is everybody here?

"Yo bro!" Yongbae slapped my shoulder in greeting. "Come on inside..."

"Baby why are these brats here?" I asked Dara

"They want to watch the first episode with me too..." she smiled sheepishly.

Just when I thought ... I would have her for myself...sad sad sad...

"Hey Jiyong is there something you want to tell us?", Youngbae pointed at me and Dara. I smiled and nodded but Dara slapped me.

"You didn't tell us you want private time with your girlfriend." Daesung winked at me and said.

"Wait ha ...wait a minute...I am a girl..friend of GD okey?"

"Unnie its okey its just us we understand.." Minzy winked at me and Dara. I nodded to Minzy while Dara pinched me on the side, I just laughed but still left my arm around her waist.

"Hey Ji come in here and join us..." TOP was sitting comfortably in one of the sofas holding a slice of pizza.

"That's hyung It's pizza time!!!" Daesung also greeted me while seating beside Minzy who was also into her slice of pizza.

"Oh wow I didn't expect to have a party here tonight..."

"Hyung is this the reason why you left Taiwan ahead of us? Ewww...sorry your plan just got smashed..."

"That's okey what can I do?" I was still holding on to Dara so I guided her toward the center of the sofa - the best area to watch TV.

"Wait a minute hyung! Nunna sits with me...I am her favorite remember?" Seung-ri suddenly tried to grab Dara by the hand.

"No I was the first loveteam so I get the pleasure of sitting this with her..."TOP who stood up and tried to grab Dara from behind.

"But unnie I'm your yeodongsaeng I want to seat with you..." they all started pulling Dara to their direction until she decided to take control.

"Let me go!!!" as she wiggled her way out of our grips.

"Okey I agreed to sit with all of you so let me arrange the it okey?"

"But I..." I protested.

"Quiet!!!" she pointed at me and glared at me with her big eyes. Afraid to be reprimanded I bowed and looked at the floor.

"Okey on the right side TOP at the end of the couch, then Daesung and then GD next to him. On the right side Yongbae, Seungri and Minzy, okey...I don't wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter