Long Time No Dee

Always You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For this chapter I chose Long Time No See by IKON

There’s no one like you. There’s only you
I have nothing. But I have nothing to add
My world I keep stopping
When you’re not around.
There’s not even a flower around me
Long time no see.

This is for you
The eyes that look at me. What is this.  

You were in the center of me – 

You are now buried in my memory
To stand before you again.

I always worked hard
The thought of seeing you again.

It makes me excited
I’m so used to calling your name.

I talk about you all day
I don’t want nobody else
I ran all the way, baby.

Hold on just a bit more

____________________________________________

Author's POV

Christmas passed by and New Year's Eve was just around the corner. As can be expected Jiyong prepared for a New Year dinner with Kiko. They've decided to dine at La Seine - the stylish upper class buffet restaurant in Lotte Hotel. Since this restaurant is famous for their fresh sea food, Korean, Chinese and Japanese buffet both Jiyong and Kiko agreed to have dinner there. So on that particular night Jiyong reserved a seat at a table in the darker corner of the dining area. It has a beautiful view of the city at the same time it can provide them privacy because of the dim lit section. They arrived at 8PM. Jiyong was wearing a long sleeved light blue shirt tucked into his black pants while Kiko arrived in a dark gray straight cut dress off shoulder dress and wearing high heeled shoes. They sat in their reserved seat and asked the waiter to serve their drinks and the food from the buffet.

"How's your salad?' Ji inquired

"Oh its fine but I still prefer my favorite japanese cucumber salad with plenty of crab sticks." Kiko replied.

"Would you like me to order them a la carte?"

"No thanks Ji, what about you how's your food?"

"Oh you know me... I like anything with spicy noodles so this bibim guksu is fine with me." he answered.

"You sound like you still prefer ramyun over the buffet."

"Of course! Dara..sorry I love eating ramyun anytime of the day that is aside from chicken." he smirked while eating his food.It reminded him of how much fun he and Dara has in eating ramyun late at night or in the early mornings when they sleepover at each others' place.

"So its Dara again ha. You cannot shake her off your system Ji its been more than a year and she's still a part of our daily conversations. its as if she is part of our relationship." Kiko said as she bowed down her head to pretend that she is picking on her food.

"Sorry baby its just that Dara and I are like siblings who grew up together."

Suddenly Kiko straightened and her eyes grew big , "Wow speaking of the devil!" and Jiyong turned to look at the direction she was looking at and he was stunned.

Dara was entering the restaurant escorted by Song Joongki. She was wearing a black micro mini dress off shoulder and high heeled black stilleto shoes. With hair hair held up her eyes and lips are once again emphasized. She was lovely Jiyong had to take a deep breath in awe of her beauty. Is she prettier now that they are not together?  They were laughing over something that Song whispered to Dara and Dara pinched the side of Song. They were unaware of Jiyong and Kikos' presence. Jiyong continued to watch them as they went into one of the tables a couple of tables away from their own. He felt a twinge of sadness as he watched how Song was pulling out the chair for Sandara and sitting accross her. He was jealous of them. Kiko was looking at him and when he noticed this he went back to eating.

"Ji let's change seats I don't like seeing her" Kiko requested and unknow to her Ji was happy he asked to change seats because that gave him a better view of them. So he agreed to change seats with Kiko showing a full view of them without Dara knowing.

Dara has her back on Jiyongs' side of the table and so she has no way of seeing the other couple. Jiyong took that opportunity to watch as they started their meal with the house wine. He wanted to stop Dara from drinking knowing she doesn't have the capacity to carry alcohol in her stomach.

"You want us to greet them?" Kiko asked looking deeply into Jiyongs' eyes.

"Ah no..no need let's just continue eating." he replied. Whenever possible he would look at Daras' direction to see what is happening in their table.

On Daras' table ...

"Thank you for joining me for dinner today, it was such a short notice because I only got the approval to go on break from the military today and I do not want to miss this opportunity to see you."

"That's quite alright, I also want to go out instead of  being stock at home tonight. Your company is a bonus for me." Dara said smiling.

"What would you like to order?" Song asked.

"Ah can we try the buffet?" Dara was unsure of what to order so she opted for the buffet.

"Sure! Let's see what they have." Song immediately stood up and assisted Dara with her seat to the annoyance of someone seating nearby.

"Ah let's see which one would you like to try the Chinese, Korean or Japanese food?" Song said smiling. Dara had to smile back because the guy in front of him has a drop dead gorgeous smile. He held her elbow as they went through the different tables of food laid out in the buffet. The buffet tables were within an enclosure with bright orange and yellow painted walls and ceiling and as they pass thru each table Song cannot help but look at Dara's flawless skin illuminated by the lights and colors of the buffet area. Song loved the idea that Dara did not even refuse when he held her elbow to assist her as they walk. He cannot help but continue to smile at the her and the fact that he must be one of the luckiest Korean to have been given the opportunity to dine with Sandara - his long time crush.

Dara on the other hand liked the gentle ways of Song, his smile and his sense of humor. If she was not this in love with Jiyong, Song would have been a perfect partner for her. For one the is only one year, he is cute, great actor, athlete and known for being a loyal friend. She had to accept his invitation after Hyung Seven approved of him (she has the habit of asking Seven for approval before dating anyone other than Jiyong whom Seven trusts the most)  . As they try to pick on the food to eat he would play around her teasing her and she's giggling while taking the food.

"Stop it Song people might notice and I don't want to be in the headlines tomorrow." she said.

"Sorry I can't help making you smile because you look like an angel when you smile " Song replied.

"Ewww are you patronizing me Songkie?"

"No what is there to patronize, you look like an angel especially when the light hits your face and look , look you are blushing oh so cutely!"

Dara slapped his shoulder "Stop it already you are making me nervous!"

'Oh don't be I am here to calm your nerves and make you feel loved." Dara froze all of a sudden. She bowed down, "Loved?"

"Yah why not? Can  you not give it a try?" Song stood very close to her and whispered.

"Let's just eat first and worry about love later can we?" Dara who avoided the issue suddenly said. She did not wait for him to answer and instead started to walk towards her table. It was when she looked towards her right just a couple of tables away from them that she saw them. Her heart started to beat fast and all of a sudden she had difficulty walking. Song noticed and placed his hand at her back to guide her while the other hand holds his plate.

"Dara is there something..." he saw Jiyong and his date and immediately had an idea of the situation..."Ah its alright let's get back to the table come on." as he guided her back to their table.

From the point of view of Jiyong it looked like they were walking with Song placing his hand on her hips not guiding but being sweet to Dara. How could she have allowed him to touch her? He asked himself and he felt himself starting to lose his temper.

"Are you okey?" Kikos' turn to ask as she turn her head and look at the couple walking back to their table.

"Oh isn't he the cutest and sweetest guy. He sure has it for Dara ha?"

"What's so sweet about that they were just walking gosh all guys do that with their date come one they are not kids."

"So you're saying its normal and that Dara is allowing him to touch her. Does that mean there is something going on between them?"

"Ahh who cares continue with your food, its getting cold" He responded irritably.

"Jiyong it is cold, its salad remember?"

"Ahh whatever..." he again looked towards Sandaraa' direction and saw her being assisted by Song as she sat down on the table.

"Jiyong isn't he the cute actor from Sungkyuwan Scandal the very famous Korean novel on TV? He is cuter in person a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter