Almost Perfect

Always You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors Note: For this chapter I will use Perfect by One Direction

......

But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn’t do
Then baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you
And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can’t even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Then baby, you're perfect
Baby, you're perfect
So let's start right now

And if you like cameras flashing every time we go out,
Oh, yeah
And if you're looking for someone to write your break-up songs about
Baby, I'm perfect
Baby, we're perfect

If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn’t do
Then baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you
And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can’t even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Then baby, you're perfect
Baby, you're perfect
So let's start right now

____________________________________________________________________

Jiyong POV

My album is about to be launched and I am really stressed out. There are so many things happening at the same time but Dara is also busy flying in and out of Korea so I cannot oblige her to stay and be with me. The night before my concert I was feeling dizzy and my bones are aching. Although I wanted to rest I could not do so because the staff were all working with me till wee hours of the morning. I went home after practice and tried to rest. Dara called me asking if I wanted her to be there but I assured her that everything is alright so right now she is probably on her way to the airport. I still don't feel well but this is the first night of the concert I have to be there.

"Oppa are you alright?" CL noticed that I was shivering during our practice.

"I..I.. am, why?" I shivered, feeling cold.

"You look sick?"

"I...argh...huh...feel...cold but I am alright ...I...I ...I will just rest and I will be okey don't worry." After that I rested in the couch in the make up room to prepare for the concert. I woke up shaking it seems that I developed a fever and I am having a hard time waking up. I thought I heard Dara's voice...

"Ji are you alright?" someone was rubbing my face and neck with cold towel. Is it Dara?

"Baby look at me are you alright?"

"Dara? I...I ...thought you were flying to the Philippines?"

"How can I go anywhere when you are this sick? Why didn't you tell me last night? I should have stayed with you until the fever abated. My poor Jiyong..." she said as she continued to rub my face. She helped me sit and gave me medicine to drink. I tried to stand and she  stopped me. "Shhh... sleep we will do the opening act and then you can perform after us rest first okey?" She kissed me in the forehead.

2NE1 decided to perform with me during the 2 day concert. I was so proud of them and so thankful to Dara...

"Baby thank you ...to you and 2NE1 for the support. Thank you for prioritizing me over your trip to the Philippines." I said as I embraced her. We just had dinner after the concert which proved to be successful. The fans did not notice the problem we faced and I was being praised by the media for the suceess of the concert.

"Ahhh Jiyong oppa it was an honor for me to perform with you. I enjoyed the concert and the audience - you have great fans! I want you to know that I am willing to do this and more to support you - you are the most talented person I know and I am very proud to be your girlfriend."

"Wow I am so happy to hear that...and you must also bear in mind that I am willing to be anyone and anything for you...Anything to make you happy makes me happy... Sometimes  I want the whole world to know that you are mine and I also want our secret dates to be out in the open because I feel that you deserve it."

"No Ji I like having our relationship in secret so that we can freely move. And although the media has been haunting us I still feel that it is better not to let them know anything yet until we have decided to move to the next level."

"Yes I know... with the way things are it is better for us to be below the radar of the news...I don't want people to destroy what we have. You can rely on me to take you to places you've never been into. To do the things that are not common to most couples...I am your perfect playmate...always..."

"Hehehe that sure sounds nice Ji."

Almost perfect is the best description to our relationship. We often eat inside the car and go on trips and she loves riding with the windows open. She would stretch out her hands and feel the wind as we travel. She is a perfect companion for anything naughty like watching a movie in disguise or checking into a hotel room under a different name. She's been trying her best to adopt to some of my eccentric taste in clothing, hair color and even hair style. I remember the day she learned that she will have a hairstyle like mine.

"Jiyong what will I do?"

"Why what happened baby?"

"They want me to wear the same hairstyle as you - meaning they will scrape one side of my hair."

"Why? Don't you want to look like me?"

"Uhhhh I don't know but to walk half bald is not my idea of fun. Besides I am not sure whether that hairstyle will fit me."

"Honey if it looks good on me it will look better on you."

"Ehhh it looks good on you cause you are cool. How can I act as cool as you?"

"Baby have you forgotten - you are my fantastic baby - you can do this."

"Ehhh oppa I'm afraid."

"Okey let's do it this way I will be there when they cut your hair that way I can tell them to stop when I think it will not look good on you. Will that make you feel better?"

"Oppa I don't know but if I have to do this I will only do this with you."

"Perfect! We will go together."

And we did and from that point on the two of us sported a new look that made headlines. Everyone was asking why we are sporting the same hairstyle. I simply shrug and smile. She does the same pretending to be innocent of the whole thing and she looked gorgeous in her new hairstyle. I had to be always on alert because there is a new wave of fanboys following her around. The worst part is that they are much younger than her and me. We attended the Chrome Hearts party together. She was in red just like my red leather jacket (I bought it for her in case we need to wear red at the same time) and I was in violet. Because there were a lot of people trying to get her attention I had to sit with her the whole night.

"Baby girl sit closer to me." I pleaded cause she sat in front of me and not beside me. I wanted to put my arms on her shoulder so badly the whole night to stop men from coming up to her for picture.

"Oppa there are a lot of reporters taking pictures, sorry but I can't."

"Don't look at your fanboys okey?"

"I'm not looking baby I know."

"I wish I can sit and hug you... you look so pretty tonight."

"Ehhh my boyfriend is getting cheesy tonight ha?"

"Ehhh I just want (me pouting)...just want to hold you close tonight."

"Okey later..."

"Really later?"

"Yes later..."

"Can I take you home?"

"We'll see..." she said winking at me. Oh wow is this then  night I've been dreaming of or what????

"Nunna can I have a picture with you ?" Yongbae approached us.

"Sure!!!" she stood up and posed with YB.

"I love your new hairstyle nunna." YB said

"I love your tomahawk hahahaha..."

"What's this mutual admiration club? And Tae stop hugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter