I Will Never Stop

Always You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for this Chapter is In Love Again by Colby Caillat:

Remember the day our lips touched in the rain
Fire works through my veins into my heart
Remember the night’s dancing under the sky
I got lost in the moonlight. Found in your dark eyes

Ohh I wanna fall in love again but this time
But this time with no regrets
I wanna give it all again but this time
But this time with no secrets
I don’t want just anyone. Not anyone new
I wanna fall in love again with you
With you. With you
I wanna fall in love again with you
With you.

Can we forget all the lies that we’ve led
Take us so far away from the truth
Can we erase all the tears and regrets
Fear hiding in the pain
The shadows of yesterday

Ohh I wanna fall in love again but this time
But this time with no regrets
I wanna give it all again but this time
But this time with no secrets
I don’t want just anyone. Not anyone new
I wanna fall in love again with you
With you. With you

We can take a blank white page
And fill it with the dreams we made
And let these scars slowly fade away

I wanna fall in love again but this time
with no regrets
I wanna give it all again but this time
But this time with no secrets
I don’t want just anyone. Not anyone new

Oh no I don’t want just anyone
Not anyone new
I wanna fall in love again with you
With you. With you
I wanna be in love again with you
With you.

I wanna be in love again

_______________________________________

Jiyong POV

Feb 4, 2015  - I was watching Showbiz entertainment show and Jung Ilwoo was being interviewed. When he was asked who amongst the young Korean actoresses is he close to he immediate answered "Sandara Park". F@#K!!! what is he talking about? Since when have they been close? I sat up and moved closer to the TV set ...

"The only female friend I have in the industry is Sandara Park. Even though it has been 6 years since we worked together. We are still keeping in touch with each other and we do eat together sometimes. I won't talk to her much about relationships but I do listen to her concerns and give her advises", Jung narrated. 

I was beyond furious - "Oh ha what was that? Are you ing kidding me? Gosh I just left for a year and this guy is claiming she is his best friend."I  stood up and started walking back and forth.

I stopped and started talking to myself again, "No!!! I will not allow it, no way will I allow it."

"Wait where the hell is Sandy? I have to talk to her now!!!" I was wracking my brains for answer and went back to walking back and forth and combing my hair with my fingers. I  started making calls tracing where Sandy was. I learned that she was in Singapore and immediately dialled her number.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby"

"Oh Jiyong whats up?"

"Have you seen the news?"

"Where here in Singapore or in Korea?"

"Korea - you are headlined again in the entertainment news."

"Eww weiyo I didn't do anything... the last time I checked I did not do anything?"

"You're sure?"

"Of course!!! Why?"

"Nunna Jung Ilwoo mentioned you as his best friend amongs all female artists in Korea..."

"So? Is that important?" Sandy scratching her head , can't think of any reason why its relevant.

"Nunna they will speculate that you are in a relationship with him, that's why...is it true that you go out on drinks with him?"

"Ommo ommo you're right !!! Not all the time we've met twice in the last year.."

"Why?"

"Eyyy GD you are spying already... you forgot our agreement? No dwelling into personal affairs?"

"Nunna I am.. just concerned."

"Wei that's an excuse, are you jealous?"

"Wooh wait no ah, what jealous, me? Ani!!! Ani!!!" denial mode, sweating for lying.

"You better not be or else..."

"Ani like...like what I said... just concerned. Ahh nunna when are you coming back to Korea?" change topic...

"Ummm before the 18th of March I think...why?"

"Ah nothing...nothing major...I just...just...miss you..."almost in a whisper...

"Hahahaha why would you miss me?"

"Why not...hmmmmm...can't help it...miss you a lot! Can I go to Singapore to see you?"

"Hey kid, stop being clingy okey?  Stay there and finish your work...we'll see each other when I get home. I still need to go to the Philippines for more photoshoot then back here before going home."

"Ehmmmm baby I miss you..." I start stamping my feet like a baby.

"Baby your self! Stop acting like a baby. I will see you there when I get home."

"Promise as soon as you arrive?"

"Gosh! What will I do with you? ha?"

"Kiss me." I smirked.

"Ehh in  your dreams!"

"No in my dreams its not just a kiss.. It's more so much more than a kiss."

"Ahhh Jiyongie ha don't even think about it."

"No baby I am dreaming about it so if you  don't kiss me now by the time you return to Korean I will do more..."

"Ewwww!!!"

"Kiss..kiss... kisss pleasssee."

"Jiyong stop this put the phone down."

"No! I want a kiss... Come on its only over the phone, its not as if something  will happen... please ...baby...Pleeeaseee!!!"

"Okey okey okey... ahhh this kid really..."

"Kisss..."

"Tsup. Okey put the phone down I am busy!!!," that's it she just made my heart explode with happiness...I want more. Of course I have to slow down if I want her back. But I really have to see her and soon!

"Bye baby...saranghae!!!" I said jumping up and down as I end the call. "Yes!!! GD is the man!!!" I immediately dialled another number

"Soon-ho,I need your help...do we have an event in Singapore?"

"Yes supposed to be in April, why?" my manager responded.

"Move it to March between 14 to 18, I am meeting someone there..." I smiled, I knew I can maneuver things if I want to and I will move heaven and earth right now to be with my girl.

"Okey I will make some calls, who is in Singapore? Kiko?"

"Ani just ..."

"Jiyong who is it this time?"

I smiled raised my eyebrows and said."You'll know when we get there."

"You!!!! you always make it difficult for me!!! I will do this but promise no drinking in Singapore!"

"Ani! Even if I wan't to I can't..."

"Jiyong are you after a new girl again ... man ... Kiko will kill you!"

"Not this time she can't do anything with this one."

"Huh????? Who is she?"

"Stop asking questions just fix my schedule" I will do everything to see my girl...I smiled to myself again.

March 14, 2015

Authors'POV

GD was seen leaving for Singapore...

"Hi Dee!!!"

"Hello Jiyong its still early, mmmp ... hmmm what is it this time?" she removed the duvet covering her face.

"Sorry baby did I wake you up?"

"Isn't it obvious ohhhh my headd...still sleepy ji." she tried to stand up but can't simply to tired and sleepy.

"Which hotel are you staying at the moment?"

"Ahhh i'm at the Intercon hmmm why???"

"Oh nothing I just want to check if you're alright.."

"I'm fine Ji let me go back to sleep okey?"

"Sure baby..." he started giggling as he put down the phone. He told his manager to change their hotel booking to Intercon Singapore and to have the car ready the moment they arrive at the airport. The manager who is so used to GDs' demands immediately made calls and arranged them.He knows that the dragon awakens and growls when his wishes are not granted and he wouldn't like that, would he?

The moment they arrived at the hotel Jiyong did not go to his room but inquir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter