Nothing Compares to YOU

Always You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for this Chapter is from Snead O Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U"

It's been seven hours and fifteen days
Since u took your love away
I go out every night and sleep all day
Since u took your love away

Since u been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing
I said nothing can take away these blues

`Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares 2 u

It's been so lonely without u here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
Tell me baby where did I go wrong

I could put my arms around every boy I see
But they'd only remind me of you
I went to the doctor and guess what he told me
Guess what he told me
He said, "Girl, you better try to have fun no matter what you do."
But he's a fool

`Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares 2 u

All the flowers that u planted, mama
In the back yard
All died when u went away
I know that living with u baby was sometimes hard
But I'm willing to give it another try

Nothing compares
Nothing compares 2 u
Nothing compares
Nothing compares 2 u
Nothing compares
Nothing compares 2 u

_____________________________________

October 17, 2016

"Unnie let's go somewhere I need to pick up a gift! Ohhhh m so excited !!!" Hyoni was driving with Dara. They went for walk with her dog.

"Where?"

"You'll see..."Dara knew that Hyoni is up to something whenever she flashes her Duchenne smile like that.

They stopped in a building that looked familiar, she's been here several times - GD's PeaceMinusOne hideout.

"Wa-wait what are we doing here?" Dara's heart started to run a thousand miles an hour after realizing where they were.

"Oh I just need to pick up a gift from hyung..." she winked.

"Yahhh why are you taking me here!!! " Dara was shouting while trying to keep up with the speed of Hyoni who is half running half walking. Well it's obvious that Dara will need to run faster with the difference in height that is obvious.

"Unnie don't worry he's not here!" Hyoni shouted back to her.

When they arrived in the studio which is an almost empty open space no one was around.
"See no one is here hyung told me to get the cap in here...help me look for it unnie if you really want us to leave early." They found a box on top of the table with Hyoni's name on it.

"Yipee he delivered as he promised!" Hyoni started to dance around with the box and Dara is left holding her dog for her. She is of course happy for Hyoni had she known that she is also interested the PMO cap everyone is talking about these days she would have bought it for her. GD beat her to it. But why would he want them here?

"Unnie let's take pictures !!!"

"Here?"

" No maybe outside? Of course here no one is allowed to come here and it takes hyung GD to get here so please take my picture..." Hyoni gave her the IPhone and Dara started to take pictures...

Hyoni in her excitement bumped into another box on top of the table. It has Daras' name on it.

"Ah unnie I think he left something also for you."

"And why would he do that? how did he know I will come with you?"

"Come on I am your constant companion he maybe thought I can give it to you come on open it !!!" she was more excited than Dara to see the content so Dara despite her mental reservations opened the box. She smiled no matter how angry she is with Ji she knows he will never forget her love for caps and he sent her one again.

"Unnie picture!!!" she stood up bowed her head to show the new cap given to her. And without her knowledge Hyoni posted it in her instagram tagging GD along with their other friends.

GD saw the post.He was hanging out with his friends when he saw it . He immediately called Hyoni.

"Hello Hyuni pretend you are not talking to me."

"Good morning to you too!"

"Please do everything you can to keep her there I am on my way I am just 15 minutes aways from you."

"Okey will you feed me brunch?"

"Anything you want just keep her there please..."

"Ookey fine see you..."

"Who's that?"

"Bajawoo oppa asking me to join you in his fashion show tomorrow. Will you come?"

"Yes of course he's my friend too and yes I would love to come with you."

"Oh no I don't think i can but I told him I will try..."

"Can we go now?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter