Media Frenzy

Always You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for this Chapter is Keep Holding on by Avril Lavinge

You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side
You know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold

And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No, I won't give in

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you
I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through

So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late
This could all disappear

Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side, I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend
Yeah, yeah

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you
I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through

Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
Nothing's gonna change
Nothing's gonna change destiny
Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

La da da da
La da da da
La da da da da da da da da

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you
I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through

Keep holding on

Keep holding on

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through

_____________________________________________


 

DISPATCH HEADLINE:

GDragon/Sandara Park Caught Holding Hands While Walking in Seoul!!!

          Pictures of GDragon and Sandara Park were posted in the internet today in different angles showing the two YG idols in an affectionate pose. Several eyewitnesses saw them at 1AM last night walking along the deserted path of Hangan River holding hands and talking sweetly to each other. Then they stopped near a car which allegedly belongs to GDragon. Dara was seen being embraced by the Big Bang leader from behind. Dispatch is waiting for YG Entertainment to comment on the issue.

SOOMPI

GDragon and Sandara Park Dating?

News of the two idols holding hands while walking in Hangan River at 1AM erupted after several pictures were posted by eyewitnesses. These two have been rumored dating since the beginning of their careers and till date no one has admitted or denied the relationship. YG entertainment is not responding to issue saying they need to talk to their talents before they comment. Meanwhile the fans referring to themselves as Daragon and Applers are celebrating making their pictures the number 1 issue in Twitter today. The fans are asking whether the issue is true or not but Soompi will continue to seek the opinion of YG Entertainment on the matter.


The night before....

GD arrived at their place from Japan after a series of concert. Dara could not come due to her appointments in the Philippines and the Spring Collection Photoshoot for Penshoppe.

"Honey I'm home!!!" GD announced when he opened the door to his apartment where Dara is waiting for him. He knows she's there because she sent a text as soon as he got off from the plane.

Dara came out of their bedroom still half asleep and rubbing her eyes. She's wearing his shirt and just his socks. He smiled knowing she must have waited long for him and fell asleep. The moment she saw him she rushed to him and embraced him lifting her legs up to his waist embracing him.  He lifted her and tightened his embrace.

"You missed me?" GD whispered and smiled. Dara did not answer she just kissed him passionately - enough to convince him she missed him. She loosened her hold of him and looked into his eyes.

"Do you actually need to ask that after being away from each other for two weeks, maybe you don't miss me." she pouted.

GD held her tighter and kissed her forehead. "You don't know how much I miss you and how glad I am to see you here. This is the greeting I wish to have everytime I come home.Thank you baby." she kissed her again only this time deeper and sweeter than before. Although he barely slept seeing Dara brings energy into his life.

"Love you G"

"Love you too honey..."

"What did you have for dinner, have you eaten?" Dara touched his face tracing the line under his eyes, she knows he is tired and might not have eaten anything yet.

"Nothing I wanted to have dinner with you."then he kissed her lightly on the lips. Dara released her legs from his waist and embraced him again. "Me too, but I didn't cook I arrived from the Philippines just a couple of hours ago and I went straight to sleep, you know me I'm "Miss Jetlag" she giggled.

"Hmmm (sniffing the smell of her hair) I now let's eat out then?"

"Sure, let me just change and we go out, are you sure you can drive, you must be tired..." she whispered to him.

GD placing his hands on her waist as they walked towards the living room, "Baby that's okey, husband duties..." Dara giggled she likes the sound of husband duties and wish that it can be a permanent thing. Of course she's afraid to let GD know that she is ready to get married thinking it would not be proper for her to ask him. She will wait until he feels like getting married for real.

"No let's do it this way I drive to the restaurant and you will drive after we've had dinner, call?", she faced GD and winked.

"Calll!" GD smiled loving the way Dara cares for him.

"K let me change and then we go go go!!" as she lifted her fist in the air.

When Dara icame out of the bedroom GD was fast asleep. She then lifted his head from the arm of the sofa and sat  under his head so that she can cradle him as he sleeps. GD doesn't sleep very long after travelling so she knows that he will be awake in no time. She started to look at her cellphone and checked her e-mail.

"Hmmm sorry honey did I fall asleep?"

"It's okey you're tired, would you like to sleep or we go out to dine?"

"My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter