Alcohol

I Like You A Latte

Alcohol

 

{Jian's POV}
"Jian! Are you coming?" I heard someone call me as I walked out of the back room. I stopped and paused as everyone turned around to look at me. I frowned and everyone was staring at me, they all had their bags and jackets on. 
"Where..?" I said confused.
"We are going to celebrate you coming back and also Jihun becoming the new boss! We haven't celebrated yet." Mina told me happily. I sighed quietly to myself and didn't say anything.

 

A bar meant drinking and I couldn't drink. I was still on medication because of my amnesia. I suppose I have to go. Otherwise others will start suspecting things. "Noona! You have to come! You always come! We are all going!" Heejun whined as he began grinning. I glanced across at Jihun who was also stood there. I nodded to them as a smile broke out on my face and they all cheered. I had to go. Heejun said I always went with them. I couldn't let anymore of them find out like Youjin had. I had to act like I always did, like I always do, like Kim Jian.

 


 

{Jihun's POV}
We reached the bar and all sat down in one of the private rooms. I pulled my wallet out of my back pocket and took my card out. "Go and buy some drinks for everyone." I said as I held out my card towards Heejun. "Actually no.." I realised as I quickly moved it towards Youjin before Heejun had a chance to grab it. Heejun whined and Youjin smirked as he stood up and pulled Heejun along with him. I began talking to the other members of staff and glanced at Jian who was sat at the opposite end of the table in the corner on her own. I watched her as she stood up quietly and disappeared out of the doorway.

 

I was busy talking when Youjin and Heejun came back with both of their hands holding trays full of drinks. "The staff are bringing more soon." Youjin told me as he gave me back my card. "It was Heejun not me." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Am I going to need to sell the coffee bar?" I asked him with a smirk. Youjin laughed and sat down. I looked up again to find Jian sneaking in with a glass of orange juice.
"Do you not drink Jian?" I called out to her. She was startled and looked across at me.
"Ah. Uh. No no. I don't like alcohol." She stuttered. I nodded my head and looked back down at all the drinks which were being spread across the table.

 

"Eh? You always drink Jian" Mina said surprised as she started laughing. Jian stuttered and sighed as I stopped drinking to listen.
"You're trying that new diet out aren't you Jian?" Youjin asked Jian. I watched her as she looked at him confused, "the one with no alcohol." He told her as he nodded his head.
"Oh yeah! That diet!" She quickly said as she started laughing. Everyone began laughing with her and continued drinking their drinks. I sat still looking straight at Jian. She glanced at me and noticed me looking at her before quickly looking away. There was something she was hiding and now Youjin also knew.

 

I waved to the last people who got into the last taxis and cars. The street soon became empty and I looked to my right to see Jian still stood there. "Aren't you going home?" I called across to her.
She looked across at me, "Yes. Goodnight." She said as she began walking down the street.
"Wait! Jian! Are you walking home?" I asked her. She stopped and nodded silently. "But it's late..." I stuttered.
"I don't live far." She sighed as she continued walking.
"Wait! Jian. You didn't drink any alcohol did you?" I asked her. She shook her head.

 

"Wonderful. Catch!" I told her as I pulled my car keys out of my pocket and threw them to her. She caught them in both of her hands and frowned at them.
"I'm not drunk. I have a high alcohol tolerance but I'm still over the limit to drive. Can you drive me home please?" I asked her. I saw her roll her eyes but then she nodded to me.
"Follow me." I said happily as I led her to my car which was parked down the street. I glanced to my side to see if she was still there and she was following me with her head down. I smirked and led her up to my car. I stopped and turned around as her eyes grew wider.
"This. Is. A nice car." She stuttered.
"You can drive right?" I asked her and she quickly nodded.

 


 

{Jian's POV}
I gripped the steering wheel of Jihun's shiny red Kia sportage. Ah! Why did he ask me to drive him home? What if something happens? What if I crash? Oh no. What do I do? Should I just run and leave him. No no. I can't do that. "You might need to pull the seat forward... I can see from here that your legs can't reach." Jihun said as he scoffed slightly. I looked at him and glared. I reached under the seat and pulled it forward so I was able to reach the peddles. 
"Not my fault you're so tall" I mumbled under my breath. 
"Not my fault you're so small" I heard him mumble. I swung around in my seat and looked at him wide eyed.
"Yah!" I shouted at him angrily.

 

"Yah? Yah! I'm still your boss remember!" He cried out as he looked at me surprised. I grumbled and the car.
"Fine. Let's go." I sighed. He leant across and turned the car back off. "What did you do that for!" I whined as I turned it back on.
"Forgetting something?" He said. I looked around and shook my head. He rolled his eyes and leant over me as he brought my seatbelt back with him. He clicked it in before doing the same with his. "Ah." I sighed. I glanced across at him as he smirked.
"Ok! Let's go!" He sang loudly as he pointed forward.
"Do you want me to take your home? I can just get out and leave you here?" I asked him sarcastically. Suddenly he leant towards me closely which made me jump and sink back in my seat.

 

"I know Youjin is hiding something for you. I can easily get him to tell me. So let's go shall we?" He whispered in my ear. He leant back and leant his head backwards so it rested on the head restraint. He sighed deepily. "Go! Go! Go!" He chanted repeatedly. I grumbled and drove away from the road side. As I drove down the road, I glanced at him. He had his head rested back with his eyes closed. I pulled a face at him before looking back at the road.
"Thanks for that face." I heard Jihun mumble which made me jump.
"I thought you were asleep..." I stuttered awkwardly.
"No no. I'm just resting." He said as he smirked.

 

"Anyway, how is your arm?" He asked me afterwards.
"My arm?" I said confused. "Ah! My arm! It is ok." I told him.
He nodded and smiled, "Did you change the dressing?"
"Yes." I said as I nodded. After a while of driving and Jihun telling me directions. We finally reached a large house which was set back. I drove up to the gates and stopped the car. 
"Do you want to get out and open the gates?" I asked Jihun.
"Hold on." He said and with that, the gates began opening automatically on there own. I scoffed and drove the car inside of the gates down the driveway.

 

I stopped the car outside the front doors and we both jumped out. "Catch" I called out. Jihun spun around just as I threw his car keys and he caught them in his hands. "Ok. I'm going. Goodbye." I quickly said as I waved and began wandering down the driveway.
"Wait! Jian." I heard him call out. I stopped and turned around.
"What now? Do you want me to put you to bed?" I asked him sarcastically. He smirked and tried not to laugh.
"Where are you going?" He called out to me.
"Home! Where do you think I'm going?!" I shouted at him.
"And do you know how to get back from here?" He asked me with a smirk. I nodded but then stuttered. Ah. Why did he have to live on the other side of Gangnam to me!

 

"Come in. You can stay here for the night." He told me. I opened my eyes wide and froze. "The door is only going to be open for a couple more seconds!" He whined loudly as he held the front door open. I quickly ran and caught the door before it closed. 
"But..." I stuttered.
"But what? You don't think a house like this has a spare bedroom?" He teased as I followed him inside quietly. "Or were you thinking..." He teased me again.
"Thinking what?! Ok. I'm going." I sighed as I turned around. Suddenly I felt a hand on my wrist and Jihun pulled my back towards him.

"I'm not letting you go. It's too late. Just stay here." He sighed as he dropped my wrist and wandered down the corridor.

 


 

Author's Note: So Jihun also has a soft side to him. Are you enjoying the story so far, please drop some comments down below. Thank you my lovelies!