Red Wine

I Like You A Latte

Red Wine

 

{Jian's POV}
"Jian!" I heard someone call loudly behind me. I stopped abruptly and froze on the spot. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand and turned me around. I found Jihun stood there, looking straight at me. 
"Did I forget something?" I asked him confused. He shook his head before taking my hand in his. I looked down and he held my hand tightly. I looked back up at him and he smiled. I quickly went up on to my tiptoes and pecked his lips. His eyes widened and he stood frozen. I stood back down properly and backed away slightly. He brought his hands up to his cheeks and his eyes wandered around.
"I'm sorry. Sorry. I shouldn't have-" I began stuttering as I began running away whilst glancing back at him.

 

"Jian!~" He called out and began whining. I stopped running and turned around to look at him. He looked around a couple of times to find an empty street as it was late and the only source of light came from the street lamps overhead. I watched him as he came walking up to me quickly. 
"Why did you do that?" He asked me. I gulped and stood silently. 
"Oh! What's that!" He cried out as he pointed to the side. I turned my head and looked around but there was nothing there. I turned my head back round to look at him when my lips hit his. 
"Omo." I stuttered as my eyes widened. He chuckled and leant back with a smirk on his face.

 

"Don't think you can sneakily kiss me because I will just sneakily kiss you back" Jihun said as he winked to me. I sniggered and he took my hands in his hands. He swung them side to side gently and smiled to me. I smiled to him before we both started laughing together. "I like you Kim Jian." He told me as he pulled with gently towards him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.
"I like you too Kim Jihun." I told him softly as I rested my head against him. Suddenly we heard rapid footsteps and quickly let go off each other. We turned around to find Seungjun running towards us with a big grin on his face.

"Woo! Double Ji! Fighting!" He cheered and squealed loudly as he ran past us and down the street. We both burst out laughing and looked at each other with a smile. Jihun pecked my cheek and smiled to me. I smiled to him and looked back to find Seungjun gone.


"Where is he exactly running to?" I asked Jihun.
He shrugged, "He'll probably just run home. He's a little bit crazy." Jihun told me as he winked. I laughed and nodded to him.
"It's late, time to take my girl home." Jihun said as we turned around and he began leading me back to his car.
"Who says I'm yours?" I asked him as I looked across at him.
He looked across at me and smirked, "Me. You're mine." He said as he winked.

 


 

{Jihun's POV}
I wandered around the front door of my house. I kept glancing down at the watch round my wrist. It was a Sunday so the coffee bar was closed and I thought it was the perfect day for a date with Jian. If it happens. I glanced down at my watch again. "Hm~ she should be here by now..." I wondered to myself as I checked my phone but no messages or calls. Maybe I was just too excited or nervous. Wait. Why was I nervous? I wasn't. I was just excited. Time passed and I kept watching the time go by. Jian said she would be here at 10am but it was now 11am. Did she miss her bus? Should I just call her? I grabbed my phone and decided to send a simple message - 'are you on your way? Be careful.' I sat with my phone in front of me eyeing it like a hawk. But minutes and minutes passed and there was no reply. What if she's gotten into another accident? I took my phone and began dialling a number. "Seungjun, what do you do if a girl is 2 hours late to a date?" I asked him seriously.

 

He was silent then all of a sudden burst out laughing. "Oh~ Jihun. Has Jian stood you up already? It's your first date!" Seungjun teased me. I grumbled down the phone to him.
"Of course she hasn't! But I'm worried she's gotten into another accident or something..." I sighed to him.
"Don't worry about it. There's probably heavy traffic or she's been delayed having her nails or hair done." He said as he chuckled.
"Seungjun." I sighed as he stopped laughing.
"Try ringing or messaging her if you are really worried." He advised. I sulked and whined to him.
"I've already tried that!" I cried out. 
"Maybe she's driving..?" He suggested.
"But she doesn't have a car!" I whined again.

 

{Jian's POV}
I stopped outside the gates of Jihun's house. I tapped the intercom just outside my car window and waited. "Hello?" Jihun said through the intercom. I chuckled quietly to myself.
"It's me. I'm sorry I'm late." I told him through the intercom.
"Don't worry. I left the side gate open for you to come through. Why did you ring the car intercom?" He asked me as he laughed.
"I'm in a car." I told him as I sniggered. I waited for his reply but the gates opened. I drove in and Jihun ran outside. 
"Since when did you get a car?!" He called out to me surprised. I pulled up at the top of his driveway as I was laughing.

 

He opened my car door and looked inside, "Woah! When did you get this?!" He cried out. I laughed again as I got out and he looked inside of it more. 
"It still looks brand new." He said suspiciously. He stood up properly and I shut the car door after him.
"I got it last week. I wanted to surprise you." I told him with a smirk. He scoffed as he took my hand and led me inside.
"I was getting worried. I didn't know where you were." He told me as he pouted. 
"I'm sorry. There was so much traffic. I was going to pull over to call you but the traffic was so packed." I apologised to him as I showed him a sad face. He smiled and nodded to me as he kissed my forehead.

 


 

{Jihun's POV}
I led Jian inside. I had secretly prepared a picnic which was all ready outside in my garden behind my house. I stopped and turned around to look at her as I noticed her looking around. "Oh. Did you hear that?" She asked me. I frowned and shook my head. We stood silently as we waited for the noise to happen again. "It sounds like-"
"Rain" I interrupted her as horror spread across my face.
"No no no no no no!" I repeatedly cried out as I ran towards the back of my house. The sky had opened up and it was heavily raining. I whined as I hit my head gently against the glass windows. I heard footsteps as Jian had followed me to see where I went. 
"Oh! Picnic!" She cried out as I continued whining.

 

"It's fine. Just leave it." I sighed as I turned around to find Jian gone. I frowned and stood confused as I looked around for her. Suddenly I heard footsteps again. Jian ran back through as she quickly pulled her trainers on. "What are you doing?!" I cried out as she pulled the glass door open and ran out. My eyes widened and watched her shocked as I quickly ran to get my shoes from the front door. How can she go out there! It's heavily raining! I told her to leave it. I slid back through the house in my socks and quickly put my shoes on, following her outside in the rain.
"Jian! I told you to leave it!" I whined as I reached the picnic blanket.

 

She laughed and shook her head, "The food are in their tubs with the lids on so they aren't getting wet. We masewell save them!" She said happily. I scoffed and began helping her with all of the tubs of food, putting them back into the basket.
"Just leave the blanket. Hurry hurry!" I told her as she ran back inside with me following her. I dropped the bag by my feet gently as we stood inside by the door soaking wet. 
"All this for food." I sighed as we took our shoes off.
"But it's food you've spent time to cook yourself." She said happily. I smiled as I ruffled her hair. 
"Come on. Let's go get dried. You can borrow some of my clothes." I told her as I took her hand and led her across the house.

 

{3rd Person}
Jian wandered out of the bathroom dressed in one of Jihun's jumpers and jogging bottoms. As soon as she appeared in Jihun's sight, he burst out laughing. Her hands had disappeared under the jumper as it was too big for her and she was struggling to not trip over the long jogging bottoms. Jian became embarrassed and began turning bright red as she hid her face from Jihun. 
"Omo. What do you look like~ come here." He said as he chuckled. She slowly made her way towards him as he leant forward and pulled her towards him so she was stood in front of him as he sat on the sofa.

 

Jihun rolled up the sleeves and bottoms of his jumper and jogging bottoms which Jian was wearing as he chuckled to himself. "Ah. Maybe I should just wear my own clothes." Jian sighed as she turned around. Jihun laughed as he quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her back so she fell on to the sofa beside him. Jian cried out as Jihun quickly wrapped his arms around her.
"Your clothes are soaking. You can't wear them." He teased. Jian looked up at him and wrapped her arms around him. Jihun looked down at her as he kissed her forehead then the tip of her nose. 
"Oh! I heard that you're not taking your medication anymore." Jihun said to Jian happily.

 

Jian raised her eyebrows and nodded. "I asked Mina what your favourite alcohol was and she told me it was red wine so I brought some." He told her. A big grin grew on Jian's face as she clapped excitedly. Jihun smirked and leant towards her.
"But she also told me about your low alcohol tolerance level." Jihun whisperes in Jian's ear. Jian frowned and pouted as he winked. After a while of talking and hugging, Jihun disappeared into the kitchen to collect the bottle of red wine and two wine glasses. Jian sat up excitedly with a smile on her face as Jihun laughed when he saw her reaction.

 

{Jihun's POV}
Jian and I had been drinking for a while as time was ticking by. "Why did you tell Youjin about your amnesia?" I asked Jian as I took a sip from my wine glass. She was slouched on the coffee table, resting on her arm with her glass in her other hand.
"I didn't! He found me in the library and saw my books. I didn't tell him one single bit." She whined to me. I nodded to her and smiled.
"Promise me that you'll tell me everything now and come to me for.help, mhm?!" I asked her happily. She closed her eyes and nodded to me with a grin spread across her face.

 

"Are you jealous? Ohohooo~ Kim Jihun! You're jealous!" She cried out loudly as she pointed to me and smirked. I scoffed and shook my head. She went to take the wine bottle to fill her glass up but I quickly grabbed it and pulled it closer to me so she couldn't reach it. She whined and pouted to me.
"Wow. Kim Jian, Mina wasn't joking." I said under my breath.
"Don't worry Jihunnie! You're my man. I won't look at any other men. I won't tell them anything. I'll tell you everything!" She sang as she laid back on to the floor. I scoffed and smiled as I took a sip from my wine glass.