Seonjiguk

I Like You A Latte

Seonjiguk

 

{Jihun's POV}
I woke up and my head pounded. What happened last night? Did I drink too much. I must have. But I never get drunk... We began drinking and chatting but then we soon began the games and the drinks got faster. I pulled myself up and groaned as I looked around. Jian was no where to be seen. Where was she...? Usually she's worst than me. Her alcohol tolerance is like Seungjun and Heejun's - extremely low. I shuffled my feet into my slippers and wandered through towards the kitchen where I heard sounds.
"Join the table." Jian told me. I smiled to her and looked around to find Seungjun, Inseong and Heejun all sat at the table. They were all leaning on their elbows with their eyes half closed. I sat down as I rubbed my face with my hands and watched Jian.

 

She came through with a tray and laid out a large glass of water in front of us all and a bowl of seonjiguk (hangover soup). We all mumbled and thanked her as she then began putting two tablets beside our glasses of water. "For the headaches." She told us. We all nodded to her quietly. We all began downing the water and eating the hangover soup.
"I don't need mine" Heejun said with a smile as he pushed the tablets back towards Jian. Everyone stopped and frowned at him.
"I know you gave me non alcoholic drinks." Heejun said with a smirk. Everyone remained frowning at him.
"Then why are you eating hangover soup?!" I cried out at him.
"Because it looks yummy..." Heejun said happily as he began eating again.

 

As I was eating I looked around, all the evidence from last night was gone and everywhere was neat and tidy. "Did you clean?" I asked Jian confused. She grinned and pointed to the others. Seungjun looked across at me and pouted.
"She made us clean. We couldn't eat until you woke up." Seungjun whined as he pouted again. I laughed and Jian looked at me proudly.
"Where is Youjin and Mina?" I asked them.
"They both went home last night. You know Youjin has a very high alochol tolerance level." Heejun said with a smile.
"Then why didn't he take you two with him?!" Jihun cried out. Seungjun and Heejun shrugged with a smile and I looked across at Inseong. "How you feeling Inseong?" I asked him. He smiled to me and held his thumb up as he continued eating.

 


 

{Jian's POV}
I wandered into work, it was empty as we had yet to open. "Oh! Good morning!" I said surprised as I found Youjin and Mina already behind the coffee bar. They greeted me and I quickly ran into the back room, putting my things in my locker and taking my apron out. I went back through and smiled to them both.
"Ok. It's going to be difficult but we can manage it. Even though there's only three of us. We just need to serve quickly but with a high quality." Youjin told us both. We nodded to him and smiled.
"Fighting!" We all cheered together before Youjin opened the front doors and turned the sign around to 'Open'. Mina and me were serving customers and Youjin was stood behind the coffee bar making the orders for us. We would manage as long as the coffee bar didn't become too busy. I wondered how the others were getting on at the coffee bean farm.

 

{3rd Person}
Jihun entered Mr and Mrs Lee's house. "Thank you for coming Jihun" Mr Lee told him happily. Jihun smiled and bowed his head to him. "I'm really sorry this happened, Mrs Lee had a fall and she has to rest for a couple of weeks but it is the same time as harvesting the coffee beans." Mr Lee explained to me. 
"It's ok Mr Lee. We will help with the harvesting" Jihun told him happily. Mr Lee frowned as they quickly sorted out paperwork.
"We?" Mr Lee said confused once Jihun had finished. Jihun laughed slightly and nodded to him as they wandered back outside to the front of the house. Seungjun, Inseong and Heejun were stood in a line with their backpacks. Jihun and Mr Lee reached outside and Mr Lee's eyes widened when he saw all the help which Jihun had brought.
"Aigoo! You brought a lot of help!" Mr Lee cried out surprised.
"Hello! Please take care of us!" The others called out together as they bowed fully to Mr Lee which caused him to smile happily.

 


 

{Jian's POV}
I was busy talking to Youjin in the back room as it was almost closing time and the coffee bar wasn't busy at all. Suddenly we heard a large crash and the shatter of cups. We both froze and looked at each other. "What on earth..." I stuttered.
"Mina?!" Youjin shouted loudly as he went running through to the front of the coffee bar. I followed him through to find Mina on the floor surrounded in broken cups and an upside down tray.
"Mina!" We both cried out. She sighed and bowed her head as Youjin rushed over. He minded the broken cup on the floor and crouched down. He put his hands on the side of her arms and carefully stood her back up as he stood up with her. 
"Are you ok?" Youjin asked her with a worried expression.
"I'm fine." Mina sighed.
"Are you sure you're ok?" Youjin asked her again. Mina nodded silently to him and Youjin seemed to sigh with relief.

 

At the end of the day, we were all stood in the back room getting ready to go home. "Should we make a bet?" I suggested.
Youjin turned around and frowned, "About what?" He asked me.
"Whether you two are dating or not." I said bluntly. Mina stuttered and I watched both of their reactions. "Oh! Looks like I win." I said with a smirk. Youjin and Mina glanced across at each other.
"We're dating... we have been for a while..." Mina stuttered. I raised my eyebrows and smirked to them. I knew something was going on. Mina glanced at Youjin and Youjin gave her a small nod.
"I'm pregnant too..." Mina said quietly.
"What?!" I shouted out as my eyes widened. "Omo! Congratulations!" I squealed excitedly as I jumped around. Mina grinned and Youjin rubbed the back of his neck as he smiled awkwardly.

 

~

 

I laid on my bed as I waited for the screen to load on my phone. "Jihun!~" I squealed happily as his face appeared on my phone. He smiled and waved to me through the camera happily. "Wow. I miss that face." I cried out as I pouted. He laughed and nodded.
"Jian!~ I miss you too." He whined loudly.
"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" Seungjun whined loudly.
"Yah! Aish!" Jihun shouted as he looked across the room and threw something in front of him. "Just because we collected more beans than you today." Jihun . I laughed and Jihun grinned as he looked back at his phone.
"How was the coffee bar today?" Jihun asked me.
"It was ok. We managed with only three of us. But I have something to tell you!" I said excitedly. Jihun frowned and I became more excited.

 

"Mina's pregnant! And it's Youjin's! And they've been secretly dating for ages!" I rambled on loudly. Jihun's face dropped and I could tell he was shocked.
"Wait?! What?!" I heard the rest of the guys cry out loudly.
"Well he's been busy..." I heard Heejun say in the background.
"Omo... I can't believe it." Seungjun cried out.
"How did he manage to keep that quiet?!" Jihun said as he laughed. I shrugged and began laughing with him. I watched the camera and it looked like Jihun was walking somewhere else. He soon settled down in a chair and smiled to me.
"I moved into another room so the guys could get to sleep." Jihun said happily.

 

"You should sleep too!~" I whined to Jihun. He nodded to me and continued smiling.
"I'll sleep soon. How far along is Mina?" Jihun asked me.
"Hm~ She said she's 4 months. She's not even showing! I can't believe it!" I cried out as I grinned excitedly.
"Do you want any children in the future?" Jihun asked me. I was surprised by the sudden question and raised my eyebrows.
"Hm. I do. In the future sometime." I told him with a smile. He nodded and smirked to me. "What are you smirking at?!" I whined to him. His smirk turned into a small chuckle and he shook his head.
"Nothing nothing" He told me, still with a smile on his face.