Mocha

I Like You A Latte

Mocha

 

{Jian's POV}
The lift doors opened and I ran down the corridor towards the doors of the coffee bar. The doors were locked and the blinds were down. The coffee bar was dark and empty. There was definitely no one in there. I sighed as I caught my breath back from running. "Kim Jihun?!" I shouted loudly as I banged on the doors, just in case he was inside sleeping as he sometimes slept in his office when he had a lot of work on, but there was no answer. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and rang his number again, but there was no answer. I sighed and shook my head. 
"Where is he?!" I cried out to myself. There was one place I hadn't tried, the last place he could be. His house. I ran back down the corridor as I rapidly pressed the button repeatedly. Whilst I waited I tried his phone again. But there was no answer. Did he not have his phone with him or was he ignoring me on purpose?

 

I reached his house and parked my car outside his front gates. I stood by his gates, I remembered they were automatic and Jihun opened them from the inside. I looked around, there was a passcode at the side with an intercom but I had no idea what the code was. I rang the intercom repeatedly but there was no answer. "Kim Jihun!" I shouted loudly. I tried ringing him again on my phone but it was no use. He wasn't answering anything. Was he even inside? But where else would he be? Would he be with Seungjun... but I didn't know Seungjun's contact! I looked up at the wall beside the gate. "It's not that tall..." I thought to myself. I looked down at my shoes, luckily I was wearing trainers. I glanced at the wall and a tree which stood beside it. 
"Time to get climbing Kim Jian..." I said to myself as I took a deep breath in.

 

I landed on the grass the other side of the wall inside Jihun's courtyard as I began to catch my breath back. I quickly picked up my bag which I had thrown over before I climbed over and ran towards the front entrance of his house. "Jihun?! Jihun?!" I shouted loudly as I glanced through a window. There were lights on so someone was definitely inside. "Jihun?! Jihun?!" I shouted again as I repeatedly tapped the intercom. But there was no answer. Was he ignoring me on purpose I sighed and glanced at the passcode pad. I thought back to the first time I visited Jihun's house, I drove him back because he was drunk and couldn't drive. The numbers appeared in my head and I grimaced.
"Should I... Shouldn't I...?" I thought to myself as my hand hovered over the passcode pad.
Suddenly, I heard something smash. Without thinking, I rapidly tapped in the passcode and pushed the door open wide as I ran in.

 

"Jihun!" I shouted as I ran through his house panicking. I reached the kitchen to find a pale and sweaty Jihun. I stopped abruptly and froze. He was leant over the kitchen side and breathing deeply. There was a smashed glass on the floor and his eyes were half closed. "Jihun!" I cried out as I ran across to him. I helped him off the kitchen side and all his body weight fell on to me. I stumbled back slightly and wrapped my arms around him to hold him up.
"Jian~" He whispered to me slightly as he leant against me. I whined loudly as I helped him to his bedroom. He collapsed on to his bed and I pulled the blankets across him. I pressed my hand against his forehead. He was burning up.
"Jihun! I'll be right back!" I told him as I quickly ran off to find medication and other things.

 

I rushed back with my arms full of things. I put them all down on the bed beside Jihun. "Open" I told him as he opened his mouth and I placed a thermometer in his mouth. I quickly ran off to his bathroom and soaked a towel in water. I ran back and gently placed it on to his forehead as I took the thermometer away and read the numbers on it. I sighed at the high number. He had a high fever. 
"Jihun. You've got a high fever." I told him as I moved his pillows slightly. He nodded to me quietly as I passed him a glass of water with some medication. He took them before laying down. I sighed as I looked at him. "I'm sorry" I whispered to him. I put all the things on his bedside table and stood up but he grabbed my hand. I turned around and he opened his eyes again.

 

"You're staying right?" He mumbled to me. I nodded to him as I sat on the edge of the bed beside him and his cheek. He was pale and sweaty, his eyes were dark and he looked exhausted. This was all because of me. He had been looking after me, but not himself. I looked away from him as I gulped quietly. 
"I'll stay with you" I said quietly to him. My eyes were watery but I was trying not to cry. He gave me a slight smile as he closed his eyes. I sat in the same spot, holding his hand for a while. Once he had fallen asleep, I disappeared to the kitchen where I swept up the broken glass and looked through his cupboards for something to cook for him. He spent all his time looking after me and the first thing I did to him was shout at him and argue. So now I needed to apologise to him and look after him.

 


 

{3rd Person}
Jihun woke up and opened his eyes slowly. He found Jian sat on the edge of his bed beside him, she was soaking a towel in a bowl of water to put it back onto his forehead. "Oh." Jihun said surprised. Jian jumped and swung around to look at him.
"How are you feeling? Are you feeling any better?" Jian asked him.
He nodded slightly, "A little." He said to her. He watched her as she was preparing a wet towel for him. "What are you doing here? When did you get here?" Jihun asked Jian as she placed the towel back on to his forehead. She stood up awkwardly and looked around. She stuttered and turned to walk out the door when Jihun grabbed her hand again.
"I... I came to find you and I heard a smash so I came in and found you collapsed... you have a high fever and you're exhausted..." Jian stuttered. "Uhm. I'll go and heat up some porridge I made you" She said awkwardly.

 

"Don't go." Jihun pleaded with her. Jian turned back around and Jihun sat up carefully. He pulled Jian back towards him and held her hand tightly. "Don't go. Don't leave me. Don't tell me to go again. Don't tell me to leave again. Just stay right here, with me." Jihun told her. Jian collapsed down beside him as she began crying. Jihun smiled as he wiped the tears from her face.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for arguing. I'm sorry for shouting at you, I should have never told you to leave and I'm sorry you became sick because you were too busy looking after me." Jian told him. Jihun smiled and shook his head as he wrapped his arms around Jian and hugged her tightly. Jian wrapped her arms around Jihun as she buried her face into his neck.

 

Suddenly, something caught Jihun's attention. He glanced at his door to find Seungjun stood there. "Go" Jihun mouthed to him as he continued hugging Jian as she cried into his arms. Seungjun's eyes widened and he held up bags of food delivery. Jihun smirked and gave him a quick nod which caused Jian to sit back slightly. She quickly wiped her face before turning round to find Seungjun.
"Oh. Seungjun. When did you get here?" She said as she forced a smile and wiped her face repeatedly.  Seungjun smiled and waved to her awkwardly.
"I heard Jihun wasn't very well from Heejun because you went home ill from the coffee shop today..." Seungjun said with a smile.
"Aish~ Heejun." Jihun mumbled under his breath.

 

Seungjun and Jihun sat opposite Jian at his dining table. Seungjun had the bags of food delivery in front of him and Jian pushed a bowl of porridge which she had made earlier towards Jihun. Seungjun pouted at Jian and gave her a small glare. "Sorry Seungjun, I didn't know you were going to bring food..." Jian stuttered. Seungjun quickly smiled to her and shook her head. Jihun smiled as he took his spoon and dug into the porridge. Seungjun took secret glances to the side to look at the porridge and a smirk grew on his face. Jihun smiled as he began eating the porridge and Jian frowned. "What's wrong?" Jian asked Jihun.
"Nothing! It tastes good!" Jihun said as he smiled. Jian frowned as she took the spoon from Jihun. She moved the porridge around the bowl when a burnt layer appeared.

 

"Seungjun." Jian sighed. 
"Yes!" Seungjun said quickly as he looked up at her.
"Get your food out." She told him as she quickly took the porridge away from Jihun. Jihun stuttered as he went to take the bowl back but he failed. They all started laughing as Seungjun laid the table out with his food delivery. 
"I brought enough to feed us all. I had a feeling Jian would be here soon" Seungjun said happily as he disappeared to get some chopsticks for all of them. Jihun looked at Jian as he smirked.
"You're never going to let me forget my burnt porridge now." Jian sighed. Seungjun chuckled as he came back.
"I'm not." Seungjun said as he grinned. Jian scoffed and Jihun gave him a quick glare jokingly.

 

"Seungjun, would you like a drink?" Jian offered.
"Oh I can make it." Seungjun said quickly as he rose from his seat. Jihun pulled him back down and grinned to him.
"Jian, he'll have a mocha." Jihun told her. Jian smiled as she quickly ran off into Jihun's kitchen. Seungjun looked across at Jihun and pouted. Jihun smirked at him as he sat back in his seat. Soon Jian reappeared with drinks for them all. She passed Jihun a glass of water and some more medication to take, a coffee for herself and a mocha for Seungjun. Seungjun glanced down at the mocha and smiled. Jian frowned at him secretly as she sipped her coffee.
"You know... Jihun's coffee is my favourite." Seungjun said.
"And my coffee is Jihun's favourite." Jian as she winked.
"Yah! Don't wink at him!" Jihun cried out as he quickly waved his hands in between them both.

 

~

 

After Seungjun had finally left... actually when Jihun kicked him out because it was the middle of the night. Jihun and Jian laid in bed together. "Let's never argue again, mhm?" Jihun asked Jian. She rolled over towards him and wrapped her arms around him. 
She nodded and smiled to him, "Never." She said happily.
"So, Kim Jian. You're good at making coffee but bad at cooking, right?" Jihun as he grinned. Jian hit him playfully and scoffed.
"I can cook. I wasn't in my right mind when I made that porridge. I thought you would explode because your fever was that high!" Jian whined. Jihun laughed and nodded to her. 
"Ok I'll let you off. Under one condition." Jihun said. Jian frowned as she rolled on to her stomach and leant on her arms so she was looking down at Jihun slightly.

 

"Stay with me." He told her with a smile.
Jian scoffed, "I am staying with you! I borrowed your clothes to sleep in... my car is in your courtyard..." She rambled on.
"No no. Stay with me for longer. Here. Move in with me here." Jihun suggested as Jian looked at him and her eyes widened.

 


 

Author's Note: Hello my lovelies! Thank you for reading and welcome to my new subscribers! Please drop down some comments below, I'll be happy to read them :) Since it is Christmas soon, the next chapter will be released in 5 days on the 28th of December. Thank you for reading again and I hope you are enjoying the story!