Chocolate Duster

I Like You A Latte

Chocolate Duster

 

{3rd Person}
Everyone was busy working when they heard the main doors slide open but it wasn't opening time yet. They all stopped and looked up to find Jihun wandering in. He smiled and bowed his head to them as they all bowed their heads to him. "Is everyone ok?" Jihun asked them all. They all nodded and he walked past them towards his office. Jian came out from the back room and looked up at Jihun. They smiled to each other as Jihun winked to her secretly before entering his office. Jian joined the others who were stood at the coffee bar. She frowned at them all before they all looked at her.
"Jian, don't you think boss has been weird lately?" Mina asked her.
Jian shrugged, "What do you mean by weird?" She asked them.
"Noona, he seems really happy. But strange happy!" Heejun said with his eyes widened as Jian laughed.

 

"Don't you think he's happier?" Mina asked Jian.
"I don't know. Wasn't he happy before?" Jian frowned at them.
"Yes but not this happy." Mina told her with a smirk.
"Should we bet?" Heejun said excitedly with a grin.
Youjin sighed and shook his head. They all looked up at him as he leant closer, "I'm in" He whispered to them all with a smirk. They all opened their eyes wide at him and grew smiles on their faces.
"Yes hyung!" Heejun called out excitedly and Mina quickly covered his mouth before Jihun heard and came outside.
"I'm betting he's dating." Mina said as she put a (note) on the counter. Youjin scoffed and put another (note) on the counter.
"He's not dating." Youjin said as he scoffed again.

 

"I think he's dating!" Heejun said loudly as Mina quickly covered his mouth again. Heejun then placed another (note) on the counter. All their attentions turned to Jian and she had frozen.
"Jian? What's your bet?" Mina asked her as she smiled.
Jian sighed and shook her head, "I'm not betting. This is ridiculous." She told them as she shook her head again.
"Aw! Come on Noona!" Heejun whined. 
"No. I always lose at bets." She said again.
"Sore loser." Youjin whispered to her as he took the betting money. Jian looked at him shocked as he smirked and wandered off.

 


 

{Jian's POV}
"Omo!" We heard Heejun call out from the front of the coffee bar. Youjin and I looked at each other as we rolled our eyes.
"I wonder what's happened now?" I said to Youjin.
"He's probably just caught a pokemon or something. Just leave him" Youjin joked as we both laughed. 
"Omo!" We then heard Mina shout. Youjin and I looked at each other again but frowned this time. Youjin wandered towards the back room as I followed him.

"Oh! What are these?!" Youjin said surprised. We all stood around the table in the back room which was filled with sandwiches.
"Boss brought us sandwiches!" Heejun said excitedly.
"Heol~ he's definitely dating." Mina laughed as she rolled her eyes. I froze and stared blankly at the sandwiches. "Want to bet now Jian?" Mina asked me as she sniggered. I shook my head and they all frowned at me. I couldn't bet when I knew what the answer was, but they will never find out the answer because Jihun and I are keeping it a secret for now. We all sat down and began eating the sandwiches which Jihun had left us.

 

"Oh! There's one left" Youjin said surprised as we all looked down at the sandwiches. I smirked secretly, I knew Jihun's plan. He wanted me to take the spare sandwich to him. I scoffed quietly. Time to play Kim Jihun. 
"Why don't you take it to boss?" I asked Youjin. 
"I was just about to go out to get something. You can take it." He told me as he pushed the sandwich towards me and quickly ran off. I looked at Mina and Heejun who looked away from me. I sighed and took the sandwich. Looks like your plan had worked Kim Jihun. I wandered down the corridor when Heejun walked past me. I quickly slipped the sandwich into his hand. He stopped abruptly and looked down.

 

"Oh noona!~" He whined. I smirked and pointed to Jihun's office door. He pouted at me before sulking and dragging his feet towards Jihun's office. I stood back against the side of the coffee bar waiting. I was in perfect view of Jihun's desk when Heejun opened the door. Heejun knocked a couple of times before Jihun shouted. He opened the door and Jihun's face dropped when he saw Heejun. Heejun walked in with the sandwich in his hand then Jihun looked up to find me. I smirked and waved to him. He glared at me and pouted before quickly looking up at Heejun.
"Oh! Thank you Heejun" He said happily with a smile.
"Thank you for the sandwiches" Heejun said before walking back out. Jihun did a 'I'm watching you sign' before the door shut between us.

 


 

{Jihun's POV}
As Jian swept around, I was busy making coffee for us at the coffee bar. I poured the coffee into two mugs. Jian glanced up at me and I smiled to her as she smiled back. I hunted around for the chocolate duster before dusting a chocolate heart on to the top of one of them. Suddenly the front doors opened and Heejun wandered in. Jian stopped and looked around. "Oh! I thought Jian would be the only one here. I left something in my locker." Heejun said to me with a cheeky and guilty grin. He quickly rushed past me and disappeared into the back room. I waited a couple of minutes before he came back out. "Ooh coffee!" He said happily as he glanced at the two mugs before I had a chance to hide them.

 

"Oh. What's that one..?" He stuttered as he pointed to the one with the heart. I sighed and he looked at me then looked across at Jian. Jian frowned and began walking over to us. She looked at the mugs and glared at me. "Whose is that coffee?" Heejun asked as he pointed across to the one with the heart.
"Mine! I was trying out the chocolate duster." I told him quickly.
"But we always use the chocolate duster..." He stuttered. "That looks like an mocha so that means the one with the heart is Jian's." Heejun worked out. He looked up at both of us as his eyes widened. "Omo! It's you! You are dating!" Heejun cried out as he clapped his hands.

 

Jian quickly covered his mouth and glared at him. "Oh Heejun, you're not going to tell anyone, right?" Jian asked him as she glared. He smirked under her hand and shook his head. "Are you sure? Because you know what will happen if you tell the others, right?" She threatened him. His face dropped and he nodded again. She let him go and he quickly escaped towards the front door. He waved to us and we waved back to him before he disappeared out the front door. Jian sat down on the stool opposite me and slid the coffee with the heart towards her. She looked up to me and smiled as I smiled to her.
"Thank you" She said happily. I grinned and nodded to her as I began drinking mine.

 


 

{3rd Person}
"Youjin, pay up." Jian heard Mina and Heejun say as she wandered into the back room. She avoided eye contact with them all and quickly but quietly pulled her apron out of her locker. 
"Jian~" Mina sang. Jian cringed as she slowly turned around. Jian waved awkwardly to them as she put her apron over her head and tied the strings up at the back. She went to make a quick exit before Youjin stopped her. She looked up at him.
"Is there a problem..?" Jian stuttered. Youjin scoffed and shook his head as he let Jian pass. Mina and Heejun sniggered quietly as Jian quickly disappeared down the corridor.

 

Mina and Heejun began splitting the betting money which Youjin had given them. "I didn't think it would be Jian dating Boss." Mina said as she chuckled afterwards. Heejun laughed and Youjin nodded as he folded his arms.
"No wonder she didn't bet because she knew the answer all along" Youjin scoffed as he wandered out of the back room. Mina glanced at Heejun who was busy counting the money which Youjin had given him.
"Heejun, are you dating?" Mina asked him curiously. He shook his head and continued what he was doing. "I didn't think so..." Mina whispered to herself with a smirk.

 

"What's that meant to mean?!" Heejun whined.
"Are you dating anyone Noona?" Heejun then asked Mina. She shook her head as she pulled her apron out of her locker. 
"Do you like anyone?" He asked her afterwards and she shook her head again. 
"What about hyung?!" He cried out with a cheeky grin.
"What Youjin?! Aye~ of course not!" She whined as she tied her apron up and walked out of the room. Heejun chuckled before quickly putting his money in his locker and running out after them.

 

{Jihun's POV}
I strolled into the coffee bar late morning as I had to sort out some other business. Everyone was working and the coffee bar was running smoothly. As I walked in I noticed Youjin smirk. "Good morning." I said to him as I bowed my head. He bowed his head and smiled. 
"Jian's in the back room." He told me. I frowned and nodded to him as I made my way to my office but I bumped into Mina.
"Oh! Good morning! Jian's in there." She told me as she pointed towards the back room. I nodded again and put my bag down in my office. I frowned and tapped my fingers on the side of the sofa as I thought for a couple of seconds.

 

I left my office and went towards the back room. I stood in the doorway to find Heejun sat down and Jian had her back to me as she was washing some of the mugs in the sink. "Oh! Good morning!" Heejun shouted surprised as he grinned. I smiled to him and Jian turned around. I smiled to her and bowed my head. Heejun stood up and quickly left the room with a smirk. I crept quietly behind Jian and stood behind her. 
"Is there something I should know?" I whispered in her ear which made her jump. She swung around and shook her head as her eyes switched to the door. I turned around and there was no one around. I turned back and quickly pecked her cheek as her eyes widened.

 

"Don't. Not now." She stuttered awkwardly. 
I frowned and pouted to her, "Why?" I whined like a small child.
"They all know. Heejun told them." She told me. I looked across at her and she sighed. "I knew he would tell them, I'll get him back." She said with a smirk. I nodded to her before I began smiling. She frowned as I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her in my arms. "Jihun..." She stuttered.
"Mhm? We don't have to be secret now." I told her as I winked. She chuckled and shook her head. 
"We do!" She whined to me. I grumbled and pouted to her.

 

"You don't have too! We all know now!" We heard Heejun call out by the door. Jihun brought his hands down from my waist and our attentions turned to the door as our eyes widened. 
"Yah! Oh Heejun!" Jian shouted to him. He showed us a cheeky grin and nodded as he laughed.
"Catch me if you can." He chuckled. Jian sighed and shook her head as Heejun smirked proudly.
"Game on." I told him as I smirked. His face dropped and he quickly disappeared out of the doorway. I winked to Jian before I dashed off to find him.