Two Sugars

I Like You A Latte

Two Sugars

 

{Jian's POV}
I wandered into the coffee bar, it was the middle of the afternoon but I had a week off and needed to collect some things from my locker. "Ohhhohoo! Mr Jeong manager!" I cried out excitedly as I noticed Inseong stood behind the coffee machines. He peered over the top and noticed me. He grinned and waved to me happily. I laughed and waved back to him. Inseong was now a manager of the coffee bar, alongside Youjin. Jihun had promoted Youjin and hired Inseong whilst he was looking after me when I was in the hospital. I loved seeing everyone working together, the only person we needed now was Seungjun. But he often came in to buy drinks. 
"Jian!" Mina called out happily as she waved. I waved to her and smiled. We had a long chat after I came out of hospital and we finally sorted out our feelings with each other.

 

As I wandered down the corridor coming from the back room, I heard a noise. "Psst. Psst." I heard again. I turned around and Jihun was stood in his office with his door opened slightly. I smiled and looked around before quickly running inside. He closed the door behind me and quickly wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pressed his lips against mine as we smiled. He repeatedly pecked my lips as we both chuckled like teenagers having their first kiss secretly. 
"I saw you have this week off." Jihun asked me as he pulled away slightly.
I nodded to him, "I have the same week off every year. Your father let me because it's the memorial for father's death" I explained to him. Jihun nodded to me and smiled.

 

"Why are you asking?" I asked him curiously. "Do you want to come..?" I suggested. Jihun's eyes lit up and they widened.
"Can I? Can I come?" He asked me excitedly. I nodded as I laughed slightly. "Then can we move into together afterwards? You still didn't give me an answer." He asked me afterwards as he frowned. I chuckled and nodded to him as I tapped his eyebrows which were frowning. Jihun wandered away from me as he grabbed his coat and his bag. We wandered out of the office together. Inseong and Heejun looked up from the coffee bar.
"I'm going with Jian for a couple of days." Jihun told them. They both nodded and smirked as Jihun threw his office keys to Inseong so he could use his office whilst he was away.
"Good luck meeting the mother" Youjin called out. The rest of the staff laughed and Jihun frowned, I smirked because I knew it was just Youjin scaring him.

 


 

{3rd Person}
"Umma!" Jian shouted loudly as he jumped out of Jihun's car and ran towards her mother with wide arms.
"Aigoo!" Her mother cried out as she caught her and patted her back. Jihun took a deep breath in before climbing out of his car. He shut the door and nervously wandered down the path towards Jian and her mother. Jian's mother stopped hugging her and looked across at Jihun. Her eyes widened as Jian frowned and pulled away from her mother. She followed her mother's eyeline to Jihun who was stood behind her and she jumped to the side. 
"Umma! This is Jihun!" Jian told her excitedly.
"Hello. My name is Kim Jihun." Jihun introduced himself politely as he bowed fully. Jian's mother stayed silent and was emotionless. Jihun became nervous and he began stuttering.
"Umma..." Jian stuttered quietly.

 

"I'm joking! Aigoo! Jihun! It's nice to meet you! Wow~ Aren't you tall!" Jian's mother cried out excitedly as she gave Jihun a tight hug. Jian and Jihun laughed as they both looked at each other with relief spread across their faces. "Come inside! Come inside!" Jian's mother told them both as she began walking back to the house. Jian smiled to Jihun and he smiled back to her before they followed her mother towards the house. They entered the house and Jihun looked around curiously.
"Umma! Jihun makes really good coffee!" Jian exclaimed excitedly.
"Oh!" Her mother cried out as she turned around to look at Jihun. "You look like someone... Kim Jihun~ Kim Jihun~ Omo! Kim Youngchul! You are Youngchul oppa's son, right?!" She cried out. A smile grew on Jihun's face when he heard his father's name.
"Should we go and make some coffee?" Jian asked Jihun. Jihun nodded to her.

 

"Jian's moth-" Jihun began.
"No no. Call me Umma like Jian does." Jian's mother interrupted.
Jihun smiled, "Umma, how do you like your coffee?" He asked.
"Just a normal coffee, but two sugars." She said excitedly. Jihun nodded and Jian smiled as she took his hand and led him through to the kitchen. Jihun looked around the kitchen until he found the coffee machine, he smiled as he recognised it.
"Did you gift this to your mother?" Jihun asked Jian with a smirk.
Jian nodded, "I had one, so I gave her one." She told him. 
"You're a good daughter." Jihun said as they both chuckled together. Jihun began preparing the coffee machine as Jian found some cups and the other things which Jihun needed.
"I think Umma likes you." Jian told Jihun as she stood beside him. Jihun nodded as he smiled and leant towards Jian. Jian pouted her lips and Jihun quickly pecked them as they both grinned to each other.

 


 

{Jihun's POV}
I sat in a circle preparing the foods for Jian's father's memoral ceremony with her family. I was sat beside Jian and was busy preparing when I glanced up to find Jian's mother and her three Aunts all watching me. I gulped loudly and Jian looked up.
"Ah! Stop watching him!~" Jian whined loudly to them.
"You are very handsome" One of Jian's aunts told me.
"You are very good looking." Another one said.
"Your tall, Your face is nice, Your skin! Omo!" The last one cried out. I became awkward and Jian slammed the cabbage down which she had in her hands. Everyone jumped and looked at her surprised. 
"Sorry sorry! I dropped it." She apologised with a smile. I smirked and chuckled quietly to myself since I knew it was on purpose.

 

"Aigoo~ so Jihun, how is your father doing?" Jian's mother asked me. I nodded to her and smiled.
"He is well, he lives with my mother in Jeju, they are both retired now. My father became ill but he is better now." I explained to her.
"Oh that's good that's good! I'm glad he is well." Jian's mother said to me as she smiled. "I am very thankful towards him, I will have to visit your parents soon to thank them." She told me.
"Thankful?" I said confused as I frowned.
"Your father was best friends with Jian's father. Before Jian's father passed away, your father told him that he would look after Jian and help her train to become a barista" She told me. I looked at Jian and smiled sweetly. Jian looked at me and smiled slightly as I the side of her hair gently.

 

After preparing the food, we laid all the dishes out on a table which had a large photo of Jian's father behind it. We all stood in a line as we bowed completely on the floor and greeted him. Jian's mother began lighting candles on the table and we all remained silent to pay our respects. 
"Jihun! Come somewhere with me!" Jian called out to me once we had finished. I nodded to her and we both bowed to her mother and her aunts before disappearing out of the house. I took Jihun's hand in mine as she led me around the back of the house, down the garden and into the woods. "We're going to talk to my fatter for a bit!" She said happily as we reached a small stream in the middle of the woods. 
"Is your father..." I began but Jian shook her head.
"His ashes were scattered here since it was his favourite place. He always sat on that bench and drank the coffee he had just made" She told me as she pointed to a bench, a couple of steps away.

 

"Oh! Jian's father! Hello! My name is Kim Jihun! I am the son of Kim Youngchul! I am Jian's boyfriend!" I called out loudly. I looked across at Jian and she looked across at me. We smiled happily to each other as we swung our arms with our hands held tightly.
"Kim Jian, I love you." I told her.
"I love you too~" She told me happily. I pulled her towards me which caused her to stumble and she fell into my arms.
"I didn't hear you" I told her with a smirk.
She scoffed, "I love you. I love you. I love you." She repeated to me as I grinned. I nodded to her as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She smiled to me as she went up onto her tiptoes and pressed her lips against mine, kissing me repeatedly.

 

{Jian's POV}
After spending a week at my mother's house, we had finally packed to go back since we were both back at work on Monday. I zipped up my bags as I wandered out my bedroom. Was Jihun already finished..? Where was he..? I clambered down the stairs with my bags when I heard voices. I followed the sound of voices to find my mother and Jihun whispering about something.
"Omo! Jian!" My mother cried out surprised. 
Jihun turned around and smiled, "Are you ready?" He asked me.
"Yes... what were you two whispering about?" I asked them suspiciously.
"Oh! Nothing nothing!" They both cried out together as I frowned to them. Hmm. I wonder what it was, why were they talking secretive and not telling me.

 

We soon left and Jihun sped down the highway back to Seoul. We were both sat happily, listening to the music on the car radio when suddenly Jihun's phone began ringing. We both jumped and Jihun quickly glanced down at his phone in the middle compartment by the gear stick. I picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID.
"Oh! It's Inseong!" I cried out surprised.
"Oh. You can answer it." Jihun told me happily. I nodded to him as I answered the call and held the phone to my ear.
"Jihun! There is a big problem! You need to come back quick! There's a problem here!" Inseong shouted down the phone in a panicked voice. My eyes widened and Jihun stuttered as he could hear Inseong. 
"We're coming back now!" Jihun cried out loudly as he sped up.

 


 

Author's Note: Eeep! That chapter was as sweet as sugar! Full of fluff and romance, but uh oh! Sounds like there's trouble ahead!