I Like You A Latte

I Like You A Latte

I Like You A Latte

 

5 Years Later:

{Youjin's POV}
I waited at the side of the road outside the front of the apartment building where we lived. I looked down the road to see a small bright yellow mini bus travelling torwards me. I smiled as I stepped forward slightly and waited for the bus to stop in front of me. The bus stopped and the doors opened as a young woman clambered out. "Oh! Hello!" She said politely as she bowed her head.
"Hello" I said as I smiled and greeted her. I waited and Shi-Woo appeared at the step, he held on to the rail and stepped down on to the pavement. I crouched down and held out my arms.
"Shi-Woo!" I called out happily.
"Appa!" He shouted out as he ran to me and hugged me. 
"Should we say bye to your teacher?" I told him. He nodded and turned around as he bowed to his teacher. "Thank you" I told her happily as I bowed my head.

 

I held Shi-Woo's hand as we walked back towards our apartment building. "Do you want appa to hold your backpack?" I asked him as I looked down at him. He looked up and me and shook his head.
"Appa, I can carry my own backpack now." He told me proudly.
I smiled and nodded to him, "What did you do at school today?" I asked him.
"Hm. We drew pictures and I sat next to Hayoon and we ate lunch together." He told me with a big grin.
"Ah Hayoon. Did you eat all your lunch?" I asked him again. He nodded to me and patted his stomach as he laughed. We reached the lift and Shi-Woo went on his tiptoes to press the button.
"Oh! You can reach it now?" I cried out surprised.
"Yes. I press it with Umma now too!" He said proudly. I laughed and ruffled his hair as we entered the lift.

 

I tapped in the passcode to our apartment and opened the door. Shi-Woo ran in and took his shoes off. "Umma!" We called out excitedly as he disappeared into the apartment. I followed him inside as I took my shoes off and the door shut behind me. 
"Oh! Shi-Woo!" Mina cried out happily as she caught Shi-Woo in her arms and hugged him tightly. "Did you have a good day?" She asked him. He nodded happily and smiled to her. 
"I drew a picture!" He said happily as he opened his backpack and pulled a couple of pieces of paper with drawings out.
"Wow!" Mina and me exclaimed together as we looked at them.
"Shi-Woo, tell Umma who you sat with today" I said to him.
"Umma! I sat with Hayoon today!" He shouted excitedly.

 

{Jian's POV}
I tapped in the passcode to the house and pulled open the door. "We are back!" I shouted loudly to Jihun as I took off my shoes.
"Yes! I'm in the lounge!" He shouted back to me loudly.
"Appa! Junseo!" Hayoon squealed loudly as she ran straight towards the lounge. I smiled as I followed her inside and put her backpack down on the side. Jihun was sat on the floor playing with Junseo when I wandered in. He held out his arms as Hayoon jumped on to him and hugged him tightly.
"Did you have a good day at school?" Jihun asked her. Hayoon nodded as she sat beside Junseo and began playing with him.
"Hayoon, did you see Shi-Woo today?" I asked her curiously.
"Yes! We ate lunch together. Shi-Woo is very handsome." She said happily as she grinned to herself which made Jihun and me smile.

 

"Do you want some coffee?" I asked Jihun.
"Ah. I'll make it." He told me as he jumped up and smiled. "Latte?" He asked me. I nodded to him and smiled as I sat down with Hayoon and Junseo. 
"Junseo! Junseo! Say Noona!" Hayoon said to Junseo as she looked at him. Junseo looked at her and blinked a couple of times.
"Noona!~" He said loudly as they both laughed afterwards. I heard Jihun scoff and I turned to look at him.
"Noona must be his favourite word. He loves saying it." Jihun said to me as he stood in front of the coffee machine. I laughed and nodded to him.  
"Junseo, say umma! Umma!" I called out to him, he looked up at me before glancing at Jihun.
"Appa!" He cried out. Jihun and me looked at each other and began laughing.

 

"How did the meeting go this morning?" I asked Jihun.
He held up his thumbs, "It went great! Seungjun looked after Junseo for me." He told me with a smile as I nodded to him. But then my face dropped and Jihun grew a smirk on his face.
"Junseo. Did you play with Uncle Seungjun today?" I asked him. He nodded to me as he continued playing. "Did you eat sweets?" I asked him and he nodded to me again.
"Jihun!~" I whined as I stood up and walked across to him. 
"You know Seungjun always gives the kids sweets when he looks after them." Jihun told me with a smirk.
"And then he gives them back to us and they are hyper" I scoffed to him as we both laughed.
"That's true." Jihun laughed loudly.

 

{Seungjun's POV}
I heard a knock on my office door and I shouted to them to come in. "Dr. Kim, would you like a drink?" One of the receptionists asked me. I glanced up to her and smiled happily.
"That would be nice, I'll have a coffee thank you." I told her. She nodded to me and smiled as she bowed her head and shut the door behind her. I smiled as I continued reading through the client's notes on my computer. A few minutes later, there was another knock on my door and the receptionist entered with a tray. She bowed her head to me as she placed the cup of coffee on my desk beside me.
"Thank you Nana" I told her happily. 
"There are no more clients for today" She informed me. I thanked her as she smiled and bowed again once more before leaving my office.

 

I was busy typing up all my notes when my phone began ringing. I picked it up when I saw the caller ID was Heejun. "Seungjun! Are you at work?" Heejun asked me. 
"Yes. I'm leaving soon." I told him.
"Oh! Inseong and me have moved into our apartment. It's opposite the clinic. Stand by the window and we'll see if we can see you!" He said excitedly. I grinned as I quickly ran to the window in my office and moved the blinds to the side. 
"Omo!" I cried out excitedly as I waved to Heejun and Inseong who were stood by their window in their new apartment.
"Ah! We see you! Come round!" I heard Inseong call out loudly.
"I'll just finish before I come round!" I shouted to them through the phone happily.

 

After finishing my notes, I left the Psychology Clinic and crossed the street towards the apartment building where Inseong and Heejun had just moved in to which was opposite. "Yah! Let me in!" I called out noisy as I repeatedly rang their intercom. I heard footsteps and Heejun answered the door. I waved to him before following him inside. 
"Ah~ You're so noisy!" Inseong called out as we all laughed. I followed Heejun inside their apartment as I looked around.
"Wow~ This is nice. I thought about buying one of these myself since it's right next to work." I said with a smile. Inseong was busy still unpacking boxes and Heejun showed me to a seat.
"Ah! How did the meeting go?" I asked Inseong. He stopped and turned around to face me.
"It went well! I think it is almost sorted now." He told me happily. I clapped my hands excitedly and grinned to him.

 


 

{3rd Person}
"Everyone get ready!" Seungjun called out loudly from behind the camera. Everyone stood in front of the doors of the brand new coffee shop. "Now!" Seungjun shouted as he quickly dashed out from behind the camera towards everyone else. He jumped in the back beside Heejun as the camera made a noise and took a couple of photos. Everyone laughed together as Seungjun ran back to check on the photos. "Aish! Everyone is just laughing!" He cried out loudly as he pointed to everyone. They all laughed and Jihun stepped forward.
"It's fine! It just shows us like a big family because that's what we are!" Jihun called out to him happily. "Everybody! Shall we go in?!" Jihun shouted to everyone. They all cheered as Jihun turned around to face the doors.

 

"Everyone! Welcome to Keunkeun Koffee!" Jihun cheered as he pushed open the front doors wide to reveal a brand new coffee shop which was modern and brand new, decorated by his mother. Everyone's eyes widened and they all walked into together as they looked around proudly with smiles spread across their faces. Jian and Mina began preparing glasses on a table with bottles of champagne. They both popped open the bottles which made all the guys jump and turn around. They looked at each other and began laughing as they had made all the guys jump. After everyone held a glass of champagne, they stood around in a circle.
"Speech speech speech!" Seungjun and Heejun chanted. Jihun glanced at Youjin, Inseong and Jian. They all nodded to him and Jihun nodded back.
"Uh. Well. We've done it! Thank you everyone who helped to make our dream come true, even though we couldn't keep the old coffee bar, I'm sure our new coffee shop will do well and with 4 owners, we are going to make sure we succeed and the coffee shop does well! Thank you everyone and let's work hard!" Jihun said loudly as everyone raised their glasses before taking a sip.

 

Suddenly, everyone heard the bell ring above the front entrance and they all turned around to see who it was. "Oh!" Jian cried out excitedly. Hayoon and Shi-Woo wandered in, holding hands. They were followed by their teacher who was holding Junseo. "Thank you!" Jian called out to her as she ran up to her. Their teacher smiled to Jian and passed Junseo to her as she bowed her head.
"Thank you for looking after Junseo" Jihun called out.
"Yes! He enjoyed it, the older ones played with him." The teacher called out to him. She bowed her head again before leaving the coffee shop. The children began looking around as Jian played with Junseo in her arms.
"Oh!" Seungjun cried out as he crouched down in front of Hayoon and Shi-Woo. "You two are holding hands!" He cried out again.
"Uncle Seungjun!" They both cried out excitedly.
"Yes! Hayoon is my girlfriend! We like each other! We are going to get married when we grow up and I am going to own a coffee shop." Shi-Woo told him which made everyone laugh.

 

Everyone stood around the brand new coffee shop, talking and celebrating. The children were sat in the corner together playing and colouring. Everyone was happy, everyone was together and the future of the coffee shop looked bright. Jihun and Jian stood together at the front of the coffee shop, Jihun had his arm around Jian's waist and they smiled happily to each other.
"We got there in the end" Jihun said to Jian.
Jian nodded and smiled, "It was all worth it." She said happily.
"And we are still all together, all of us and now our children." Jihun told Jian as they looked across at the children.
"Are you going to train Hayoon and Junseo when they are older?" Jian joked as they both chuckled quietly.
"If they want to~" Jihun said with a smirk on his face.

 

March 3rd 2021, Keunakeun Koffee was open for business. Keunakeun meaning 'Great' and Koffee taking the 'K' from Keunakeun. Their aim is to make great coffee for their customers. Owned jointly by Kim Youjin, Jeong Inseong, Kim Jihun and Kim Jian. Workers included Managers Oh Heejun and Lee Mina and part-time worker, Park Seungjun.

 


 

Author's Note: MY LOVELIES! It's the end! I want to thank you so so so much for reading this story, and for subscribing and commenting. I hope you enjoyed the story, I loved writing it. A couple of you may have noticed the slight sarcasm in this chapter in Seungjun's part if you have read my other KNK story - Lies On Paper. I hope you enjoyed the last chapter and the whole story. Thank you for reading and I will see you soon with a new story. Here is my final present, thank you :)

tumblr_oil493aEMJ1vypb7uo1_400.giftumblr_oil493aEMJ1vypb7uo2_400.gif