Juice

I Like You A Latte

Juice

 

{3rd Person}
Jihun and Jian quickly ran into the coffee bar. It was past closing time so it was empty apart from all the workers who were still there. "Inseong! What's wrong? You said it was an emergency." Jihun called out to Inseong as he was beginning to panic. Inseong walked out of Jihun's office with his phone in his hand. 
"Oh! Jihun! I just got a call from Mr Lee." Inseong said.
"The coffee bean supplier?! Why?! What's wrong?!" Jihun panicked.
"Mr Lee told me that Mrs Lee has fallen very sick so he is struggling to look after the farm and his wife alone." Inseong explained to him. Jian gasped and Jihun threw his head back in disbelief.
"Did you check our stock of coffee beans?" Jihun asked Inseong.
Inseong nodded, "We are due a delivery in two weeks but we have little supply to keep the coffee bar running" Inseong told him.

 

Jihun sighed and held his head in his hands as he sat down on the large table in the back room. Everyone else sat down around the table and waited for Jihun's response. "Ok! We will do this. There is six of us. So we will split into half. Half of us stay here and half of us go and help Mr and Mrs Lee at their farm until Mrs Lee is better." Jihun suggested. Everyone nodded and agreed with him.
"I'll stay at the coffee shop!" Mina quickly said.
"Oh! I will too!" Youjin quickly said afterwards as he glanced quickly at Mina. Jian frowned and looked at them both suspiciously. She watched them as they quickly looking at each other then looked away. 
"I'll go to the farm to help Mr and Mrs Lee out, and I'll take Seungjun with me because I'll persuade him to help us." Jihun said. 
"Oh! I'll come too! I've never been to one before!" Heejun shouted out excitedly.

 

The last ones left were Jian and Inseong. They looked at each and quickly held out their hands. "Rock paper scissors?" Jian suggested. Inseong nodded and they both curled their firsts up to each other.
"Winner stays? Loser goes?" Inseong suggested after. Jian nodded to him.
"Rock! Paper! Scissors!" They both chanted together. Inseong showed rock but Jian showed paper, which meant Jian was staying with Mina and Youjin, and Inseong would go with Jihun, Seungjun and Heejun to the farm. Jihun looked at Jian and whined quietly. Jian glanced at him and smiled. 
"Ok that's decided then. I'll ring Mr Lee to tell him the news" Jihun said as he stood up and left the room to go to his office.

 

Jian watched him disappear then she looked back at Youjin and Mina. They looked at each other and smiled again. Jian looked at them suspiciously. Everyone was chatting so she quietly stood up and quickly left the room. She hovered around Jihun's office door and once she heard him end his phone call, she quickly ran in and closed the door behind her. Jihun looked up and smiled to her.
"Did you ring Mr Lee?" Jian asked Jihun as she sat down on the char opposite his desk. Jihun nodded to her and smiled.
"He said that's fine and he's grateful for our help" Jihun told her. Jian nodded to him but then Jihun's face dropped.
"It means I won't see you." Jihun whined. Jian chuckled quietly.
"When are you leaving?" Jian asked him.
"Hm. The start of next week." Jihun told her.
"So we have four days. Four days is enough to move my things into your house, right?" Jian said as Jihun's eyes lit up excitedly.

 


 

{Jian's POV}
It was finally moving day, I was moving out of my small apartment and going to live with Jihun in his house. I stood with my hands on my hips in front of all my boxes. I had spent the whole morning packing and everything was finished. I checked in each box and marked on the front what was inside before tapping the top up. I heard my intercom ring and I turned my head.
"Sorry I'm late. The meeting ran over slightly. The car is down out the front." Jihun said as he quickly rushed in. I smiled to him and nodded as he kissed my forehead. He had to have an emergency meeting because of the situation with Mr and Mrs Lee, and it happened to be the same day we decided I was moving.
"Woah! Have you packed everything?!" Jihun said surprised as his eyed widened when he saw all the boxes stacked up. I nodded and grinned to him.

 

After loading all of the boxes into Jihun's car, we set off towards Jihun's house. "What did you do with your furniture?" Jihun asked me as I had packed my items but none of my large pieces of furniture since Jihun already had it all in his house. 
"I sold it all. I thought we could save up the money" I told him happily. He nodded to me and smiled. He took my hand and held it in his as he drove with his other hand.
"I invited some people round tonight as a celebration for you moving in, is that alright?" Jihun asked me.
I nodded to him, "That's fine! Oh that reminds me. Do you think there's something going on with Youjin and Mina?" I asked Jihun. He glanced at me and frowned before looking back at the road.
"Like what? Dating?! Aye~ I don't think so." Jihun said as he chuckled. I laughed and nodded to him.

 

~

 

We had moved all of my boxes into Jihun's house. "What's this box for?" Jihun asked me as he held up a box carefully which had 'BECAREFUL' on the side in big capital letters. I frowned as I wandered across to him and opened up the top of the box. 
"Ah! It's my certificates framed." I told him as I did the box back up.
"Oh! Your barista certificates?" Jihun asked me as I nodded to him, "I have my framed too on a wall, we can put them next to mine!" He said happily as he walked away carrying the box carefully. I smiled happily to myself before running off to follow him. I stood behind Jihun as he was busy organising where he was going to hang my certificates up next to his. I smiled as I watched him and he nodded to himself once he had decided in his head. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around his waist as I rested my head on his back.

 

"The coffee bar will be ok, right?" I asked Jihun. He turned around in my arms and rested his arms on my shoulders.
"It will. It's just a small situation but it will be fine. Don't worry too much." Jihun told me as he gave me a reassuring smile. I nodded to him as he pressed his hand against my cheek and kissed my forehead. "Anyway, let's get unpacking before everyone arrives" Jihun said as he smiled. I quickly nodded again as I ran off to unpack another box. As I was unpacking more of my boxes, my mind was filled with thoughts. I was still worried about the coffee bar, I know how much Jihun loved it and wanted to protect it for his father. Luckily the issue with the reporters was dealt with quickly and quietly but this issue was much bigger and it is going to take longer to deal with it.

 

~

 

"Oh! Hello!" Jian said excitedly as she opened the door to find Youjin, Seungjun, Inseong and Mina stood there. They all greeted each other as they followed Jian inside. The guys walked inside happily as it wasn't there first time in Jihun's house. Jian closed the door behind them before walking inside with Mina. Mina looked around curiously and her eyes widened at the size of the house.
"It's nice, right?" Jian whispered to Mina. Mina chuckled and nodded to her excitedly. They all met up with Jihun who was stood in the lounge area pouring drinks. Jihun and Jian began handing out glasses of wine to the others.
"Oh. Can I have some water or juice please?" Mina quickly said. The others glance at her and Jian frowned. "I'm driving all of these home. So I can't drink." Mina told Jian. They both laughed and Jihun disappeared to get her a glass of juice.

 

Everyone was chatting when the intercom rang again. "I'll get it!" Jian said quickly as she ran off towards the front door. She pulled the handle down and pulled open the door. Inseong grinned and waved to her. 
"Come in!" Jian said happily. Inseong followed Jian inside as she closed the door behind him. "The others are inside. They just got here too." Jian told Inseong as he followed her through to the lounge area. Everyone turned to look at Inseong and greeted him when he entered. 
"Oh! Inseong! Come in!" Jihun called out happily as he handed him a glass of wine. Inseong thanked him and took the glass. "Thank you for coming everyone! I know we are going through a situation at the coffee bar, and things may get worse and stressful but let's all enjoy ourselves and work hard next week." Jihun told them all happily as they all cheered with their drinks.

 


 

{Jian's POV}

"Ohohoo!~ It's Kim Jian!~" Seungjun cried out excitedly as I stumbled through to the kitchen. I glanced across and Seungjun was spread out on the floor. I scoffed as I poured myself a glass of water and drank it in one. "Kim Jian!~ Kim Jian!~" Seungjun continuously chanted loudly. I rolled my eyes as I slammed my glass down on the side. He's so noisy! I wandered back through into the living room and stood next to him as I looked down at him. "Oh! It's Kim Jian!" He said surprised. "Look after Jihun! He likes his back being scratched~" Seungjun told me as he giggled. I smiled to him and nodded as I looked around - Seungjun spread out on the floor and Inseong was laid face down on a sofa, fast asleep.

 

I wandered through the house towards the bedroom when I noticed Heejun curled up asleep in the hallway. I smiled as I quickly ran to the bedroom. I'm sure Heejun didn't have any alcohol... I'm sure the others pranked him and gave him non-alcoholic drinks... maybe he was just tired. Jihun was laid spread out on the bed and I rolled my eyes. I had no idea how I would get in when he was taking the whole bed up. I quickly grabbed three blankets from the cupboard before running back through the house and laying them over Seungjun, Inseong and Heejun. Mina and Youjin must have left before because I couldn't find them anywhere. I'm still sure something is going on between them. But I needed sleep first. I returned back to the bedroom where I attempted to roll Jihun over on to his side of the bed.

 

"Jian!~" Jihun sang loudly as he sat up, flung his arms around me then pulled me back down to lay next to him. "We will be ok! We will be fine! The coffee bar will be fine!" He called out happily as he hugged me tightly. I nodded to him as I closed my eyes.
"I really hope so." I sighed whilst whispering

 


 

Author's Note: Hello my lovelies! Are you all enjoying the story?! :) There will be 5 chapters left of the story, so I hope you keep reading until the end!

It's a bit early but Happy New Year lovelies, I hope 2017 brings you happiness. Here's our cutie pie as a present:

Image result for Jihun knk gif