Every Kiss Begins With Tae Part 2

Cotton Candy Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon made her way through the crowd, sure that she had seen that woman through the bright flashing strobe lights and bodies. It wouldn't be surprising if she was here-this was a VIP only club, and there was an event tonight that Taeyeon couldn't remember but it must have had something to do with Nickhun's business.

And sure enough, after she pushed her way out of the crowd, she saw that woman she had been constantly thinking about since the first time they met. Tiffany Hwang.

Slowly making her way to the bar where she was sitting alone, Taeyeon observed the slightly taller woman, dressed in a moderately revealing black dress, her enticing back facing her. Taeyeon strode over, leaning to put her hands on the bar table on either side of the woman.

"What are you doing here all alone?" Taeyeon asked quietly.

"I- Oh, Taeyeon!" Tiffany was startled before she realized it was just Taeyeon.

She could tell by the rosy cheeks and the slightly off tone in her voice that Tiffany was a little tipsy.

"Why are you here?"

"Nickhun's business meeting."

Tiffany, perhaps in her slight drunkenness, let out a barely seen scowl but Taeyeon noticed. She sat beside the woman, ordering a drink of her own.

The bartender placed their drinks down in front of them and they silently raised their glasses, keeping eye contact as they downed the drink simultaneously.

"Dance with me "

They made their way onto the crowded dance floor and started moving their bodies to the music, blending into the crowd as they got lost in the bodies and the noises of the pounding beat reverberating through the club.

Taeyeon couldn't breathe when Tiffany got closer, fingers trailing down her arm leaving a path of goosebumps in their wake. The hand stopped at Taeyeons waist where they dropped off her body, leaving Taeyeon tingling inside from something other than the alcohol.

They moved to the beat, undulating and making waves with their bodies. They had a blast, forgetting about anything else until Taeyeon saw Tiffany's eyes darken, focusing on something past her shoulder. Taeyeon turned her head the slightest bit and felt her blood boil as she followed Tiffany's eyes of line to Nickhun dancing rather intimately with a woman who, in her opinion, couldn't even compare to Tiffany.

Moving closer to said woman, Taeyeon gently rested a hand on Tiffany's waist, pulling her attention away from the sight. With sharp eyes, Taeyeon curled her arm around Tiffany's body and pulled her closer. Tiffany didn't object, staring into her eyes with that same gaze.

They kept eye contact as they danced, feeling their skin blaze wherever they touched, wherever they could.

Taeyeon let her hands wander down to the beautiful woman's hips and leaned upwards to her neck, whispering into her ear, "let's get out of here."

With one last burning glare at Nickhun, who was getting ready to leave with that woman, forgetting about her, she let Taeyeon pull her away to her car.

Taeyeon glanced at the woman beside her as she drove. She seemed to be lost in her own thoughts as they headed to Taeyeon’s place in silence.

Neither of them talking, she parked in the lot and went over to the other side of the car, opening the car door for Tiffany. She let out a small smile in gratitude and followed the jeweler into the elevator.

She stepped into the apartment, not surprised to find the lavish apartment decorated with a modern style, the glass and futuristic smooth white surfaces giving a cold atmosphere to the place. 

“You live alone.” It was a statement, not a question. 

“I have told you before.”

Taeyeon offered her a seat on the white leather couch and handed her a shot,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter