Not Such A Bad Girl

Cotton Candy Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon wears all black.

Taeyeon doesn't get good grades.

Taeyeon likes to hang out with 'the wrong crowd'.

Taeyeon likes to wear skulls.

Taeyeon likes to use the alien filter on snapchat because it makes her look creepy.

Taeyeon has gotten in detention before.

Taeyeon doesn't talk to anybody.

Taeyeon drives a motorcycle to school.

Taeyeon likes girls, partly because people don't want her to. Partly because girls are hot

Taeyeon wants to be a singer because her family isn't supposed to approve of it.

Taeyeon is rebellious.

Taeyeon is a loner. A lone wolf. A badass, dark, black, lone wolf.

Or at least she's supposed to be.

Why does everyone like to call her cute? She is not cute. She is the opposite of cute, the exact definition of un-cute(as you can see, her vocab is not developed. Not like a cute nerd).

She's supposed to be the bane of her family's existence, but all she gets is her grandparents pinching her grumpy cheeks and telling her, "Your mother went through a phase like this once."

All she gets is her parents telling her, "it's okay, you like singing and you're good at it, pursue that!"

Her seniors in school just smile at her. People comment, "nice costume!" on halloween and at costume conventions, and most teachers don't mind her too much. She's just too cute, too innocent to cause trouble, they think. 

She doesn't even get in detention when she tries since nobody believes it's her. Instead, a friend of hers gets blamed, and they aren't even mad. "Dude, you have GOT to steal us some things! With that face of yours...you'll never get caught!"

Good girls are supposed to be wary yet intrigued about her. Her girlfriend Tiffany was the opposite. A pink loving, perfect grades, top of the class, classic good girl who isn't even impressed or fawning over her, just kissing her on the cheek and sending Taeyeon to her classroom every morning. She's the man in this relationship! She's the one who's supposed to take Tiffany to her classroom!

It's not even like this is a new side of Taeyeon. She'd been like this for years, and Tiffany still says she's cute and not her supposedly bad girl image.

Maybe it's because Tiffany had met her when she was still in what she calls her "actually cute and adorable innocent girl phase," transitioning into her "bad girl totally not a phase" period. She's seen her moderately cute, so maybe that's why she doesn't see Taeyeon's whole badass kick thing she has going on.

Tiffany's father is supposed to hate her for dating his precious daughter, but her father is a liberal American and compliments Taeyeon's black skull jacket. He once ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter