I Forgot

Cotton Candy Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s hands shook as she walked into the skyscraper. At the very top floor was her girlfriend’s office, the CEO of her own fashion company, Pink and Pretty. As she walked past the doors, the doormen on either sides bowed at her and she smiled tightly back, nodding her head at them.

She stepped out into the large, open lobby and saw the elevator doors at the other side of the long hall. Groaning internally, she made her way across the spacious room, stopping to greet familiar faces and some of her girlfriend’s subordinates as she went. Lots people waved at her or greeted her, but she was too preoccupied thinking about the date she was planning to respond with anything other than that non-commital wave.The interns smiled and giggled at her, pointing out their boss’s "famous and hot and rich" girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon, the head designer and engineer for the famous car brand, Porsche. As she finally came to a stop in front of the elevator, Taeyeon’s eyes widened as she suddenly remembered something. Letting out a groan and taking a deep breath, she abruptly turned around and hurried back to her car for the flowers she forgot.

Alright, second try. She huffed as she made her way across the lobby, ignoring the questioning stares from the people she had greeted as she came the first time. She was already at the concierge table when she saw that the card that came with the flowers had fallen off somewhere.

Oh well. Not that I actually wrote something on there, so it doesn't matter, right? She walked on. The aromatic bouquet of pink flowers was making her dizzy and she shut her eyes tightly, stumbling into the elevator when the door opened, trying her best not to breathe it in. Feeling no movement from the elevator after a few long moments of standing there in silence, she opened her eyes and was startled as she realized she hadn’t pressed the button for the floor. She quickly pressed the highest button and tapped her foot impatiently as the elevator made its way up, much too slowly for her liking.

She let out a sigh of relief and breathed in a huge gulp of clean, fresh, air, out of the scent of the strong perfume of the flowers in that tiny enclosed space. She stepped out and opened her eyes and saw Tiffany’s secretary staring at her from behind her desk and trying to hide a laugh.

“Shut up, Bora,” she muttered as she walked over to the woman. They were close friends, and the comment just caused the girl to let out her loud, high pitched giggle paired with that bright, knowing smile.

“What are you doing here?”

“I have an appointment with Tiffany.”

Bora frowned at that, looking at the schedule. “No, you don’t.”

“What?”

Bora smiled almost apologetically at her. “See? She's in a meeting right now. You must have forgotten to make an appointment again.”

Taeyeon wanted to slam her head on the table but she kept herself composed, seeing the stares of Tiffany’s coworkers.

“Lucky for you,” Bora continued, “She’ll be out of her meeting in ten minutes and then she’s done for the day. Come, I’ll take you up.”

Bora lead her to a special elevator leading to where the most important meetings took place and also the floor with the highest officers’ offices. This included Tiffany’s office. The elevator could only be accessed by those with a special pass, or must be accompanied by those with a special pass.

After Bora left her at the top floor to go back to her desk, Taeyeon waited outside of the meeting room. She wasn’t bored at all, occupied with peeking at Tiffany through the windows, watching her give a presentation. Taeyeon smiled as she admired her girlfriend. She found that focused, serious, get-down-to-business Tiffany very hot, to be frank. She especially loved it when her girlfriend used that same attitude at night. She didn’t mind getting bossed around, if it was Tiffany doing the ordering. Taeyeon bit her lip and smirked at that thought.

It was a good thing that the meeting room was set up so that the members were facing away from the window. It was originally set up that way so that interns and others could observe without disturbing anything, but Taeyeon was just happy that none of the important business partners could see her biting her lip and staring at her girlfriend in a not-very-appropriate way. She spent the rest of the time waiting for Tiffany like that, and was almost bursting with impatience by the time the meeting ended.

Finally, the people in the meeting stood up, finished. Taeyeon quickly donned her cute, innocent expression and bowed to the businessmen coming out of the meeting room, smiling politely. Most of them recognized her, both as Tiffany’s girlfriend and as a successful designer in her own right. She shook hands with some of them as they left, waiting for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter