Delusions of a Desperate Fangirl

Cotton Candy Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wrote this for a friend lol.

It wasn't every day that you open the door to find two strangers asking to be invited in, looking around surreptitiously like they're criminals. You let them in anyways, partly because you're a bit naiive, and partly because for some god forsaken reason, you trusted them. It also wasn't every day that the two people that you let in happened to be your two favorite korean celebrities. And it wasn't every day that a celebrity told you that you were her new stepsister.

When your father said that your new stepsiblings and stepmother were going to be over for dinner that night, you didn't know that your new stepsister would be Kim Taeyeon.

Ironically, despite her probably busy schedule, she was the first one to arrive. Even your father wasn't home yet, since he was helping your stepmother move in. He had left you a text to set the table. 

And since you were also not informed that Tiffany was coming too, after you invited them to sit down and watch tv in the living room while you guys waited, you went back to the table to set another place for her and drag over a chair.

Then you realized you had never introduced yourself to them and you sighed. Your dad would probably berate you if he knew about this, so you made a bowl of popcorn and walked ver to the living room, where the two were watching TV.

"Hi, I'm ___," you introduced yourself awkwardly.

"I'm Taeyeon," your stepsister introduced herself.

"And I'm Tiffany." She smiled at you.

You didn't know how to tell them that you already knew that without sounding awkward or making them think you were a crazy fangirl(you like to think you're a moderate fangirl), so you just nodded and smiled. It'd probably make Taeyeon feel just as awkward if her new stepsister was a fan of hers, so you opted to just act cool and calm yourself.

Unfortuanately, the "acting cool" thing didn't really work out.

First, you took out your phone so you could text your friends and feel less awkward, but by the time you realized that your phone background was a picture of the two of them, it was too late. Tiffany had already seen it. You swore you saw her smile a bit, but you were thankful that she didn't mention it.

Then, they tried to make small talk, and you tried to respond. The conversation went something like,

"So...what's the coolest place you've been to?"

"Hmm...probably Germany in the winter. It's pretty cool there."(At that moment you wanted to facepalm for letting out your bad jokes so early in the relationship but thankfully they laughed. Probably a pity laugh, but less awkward than no laugh.)

"Or like, Taiwan," you continued.

"Oh! We were there last week!"

"I saw the pictures," you agreed, before groaning internally as you realized that you had just admitted that you not only knew who they were, making the fact that you pretended not to know them in their introduction much more awkward, but you also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter