Dreams Come True

Cotton Candy Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon saw Tiffany across the room.

Tiffany walked over to where she was standing, giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Morning, babe."

Taeyeon smiled and gave her girlfriend another kiss. "Good morning to you too."

Just then, the professor came in, breaking up their little moment.

"Kim Taeyeon?"

"Here!"

"Taeyeon?"

"Here!"

"Kim Taeyeon!"

"Huh?"

Taeyeon saw Tiffany giggling at her as her best friend Yuri screamed in her ear.

"Zoning off, again?"

Taeyeon blushed. "Whatever, Yul."

Yuri leaned in, away from Tiffany. "I bet I know what you were dreaming about," she whispered.

"Shut up, Yul!" Taeyeon hissed back, but there was a pink tint to her cheeks. She was saved by the door opening, thankfully drawing her friend's attention away.

"Guys, pop quiz!" The professor announced as soon as he stepped in. The class groaned, and put their books away.

Taeyeon didn't get a chance to continue talking to her friends after that, plus she was pretty sure she failed the quiz.

"C'mon, Tae, cheer up!" Tiffany comforted her after the class ended. "It's not the last quiz you'll take, you can still bring up your grade."

"Easy for you to say. You're good at the class."

"I just try, babe. Look. What if I tutor you after school?"

"Would you really?"

"Mmhm. Just call me again if you need help."

"Alright, bye, love you."

"Love you too."

With that, Taeyeon hung up and sighed, disappointed that her girlfriend wasn't actually talking to her, it was just a phone call.

Taeyeon was even more disappointed when she realized the 'phone call' was really just another daydream and that the class had ended.

"I really need to stop doing this," she muttered to herself as she packed her bags.

She'd been imagining herself being in a relationship with Tiffany, the pretty girl who sat a few seats away from her in class, for at least half a year now, when she had her first class with her in their first year of college.

Still, the two weren't actually very close. Taeyeon loved Tiffany's kindness, her brains, her beauty, her determination, everything about her in fact. However, the lovesick girl also couldn't talk to her on her own due to her own shyness, and so they had never had a one-on-one conversation in their half year of sitting practically next to each other.

Taeyeon's best friend Yuri, who sat between them, knew this of course, and teased Taeyeon endlessly. She even tried to switch seats with Taeyeon once, but the stubborn(and completely panicked) girl quickly switched b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter