Happy BirthTae

Cotton Candy Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's change it up a bit...here comes Taenysic!

As soon as she woke up, Taeyeon knew that it was going to be a good day. The sun was up, she felt refreshed, awake, and relaxed, and most of all, it was her birthday.

Feeling this refreshed was a rare occurrence. As an idol, her packed schedules that woke her up early in the morning and ended late at night usually resulted in daily morning headaches and complete exhaustion.

But no, not today. She hopped out of bed and skipped to the closet, picking out her clothes for the day before humming and dancing into the dorm's bathroom.

She vaguely wondered why the dorm was so empty this morning. But then again, most of the girls had moved out and the others had early schedules. Taeyeon had gotten a day off today for her birthday, and so she had slept in late.

That was probably why she felt so nice today, the difference shown in the significant reduction of her eye bags this morning, which she observed as she brushed her teeth. Satisfied with her look today, she smiled brightly, teeth full of foam from the toothpaste. Giggling at her own antics, she quickly rinsed and changed.

She really missed her girlfriend though. Usually when she woke up, Tiffany would be beside her, cuddling with her and snuggling up to her, whining endearingly when she got up. Then Tiffany, ever the fashionista, would pick out an outfit for her and if she was especially proud of her outfit that day, they'd send selfies to their other girlfriend, all the way in New York. They'd change out of their matching pajamas together and brush their teeth together(sometimes, if they were feeling extra fluffy, they'd even brush each other's teeth) and they would smile at each other as they helped each other wear their cute animal eared headbands to keep the water out of their hair as they washed their face and then they would leave the bathroom with a kiss.

Their members all said that they were too clingy, too cringy.

Taeyeon disagreed.

After she went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter