I'm All (T)Ears

Cotton Candy Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A short update because i'm sad and i want a hug

Tiffany's seen Taeyeon cry. A lot.

She's seen her cry during every single Disney movie they've watched together. She's seen her cry at a haunted house. She's seen her cry after her driver's test, which she ended up passing anyways. She's seen her cry when two of their other friends were fighting.

But she's never seen her cry quite as much as this.

Taeyeon was a quiet crier. She knew that she cried a lot and always tried to stop it, which usually resulted in ragged breaths, red eyes, and tear streaks down swollen cheeks. 

But today, Tiffany could hear Taeyeon through the door, her muted sniffles and whines accented by the dull whomp of pillows.

"Taeyeon?" She called, opening the bedroom door. She earned a weak whimper in reply.

Not sensing any rejection, she went in and closed the door as softly as she could behind her. She could see her girlfriend's head poking out of a pile of blankets and pillows, curled up in the middle of the bed. 

One pillow in particular was treated to several punches before getting dragged towards its abuser, who squeezed it tightly in her arms as she sobbed.

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany called again cautiously. She's never seen Taeyeon this angry before, the normally cute and calm girl a raging whirlwind of tears and blankets.

She didn't get a reply, so she tip toed across the carpet and sat down on the bed next to her. The punching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter