Bad girl, good girl

Cotton Candy Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany could practically hear what the other kids were thinking as they watched her stroll down the hallway.

"That's Tiffany. She's the lesbian".

Not in a bad way. Few of the kids are openly homophobic, and nobody likes bullies anyways. She had been getting these stares since she was in ninth grade, when she had come out to practically the whole school by kissing her now ex-girlfriend right in the cafeteria.

She hadn't dated that girl for very long. She felt bad for saying it, but she had only dated her, first as an experiment to figure out if she really was gay(as opposed to bi, or pan, which she had also considered), and then as a way to come out in the most obvious way possible without saying it. 

Because Tiffany didn't really want to say it out loud then. She thought it was better to show, not tell, or at least thats what her english teachers have taught her since the first grade, anyways. It was kind of embarrassing, kind of awkward to say it out loud for some reason.

But that phase is long gone and she has fully embraced her identity. Everyone knew, anyways. 

Yes, she was Tiffany Hwang, The Lesbian. 

She wasn't the only lesbian, she had of course dated that girl who she kissed in the cafeteria, but she became better known for it because was not just beautiful, she was smoking hot.

To others, she was Tiffany Hwang, The Hot Lesbian, Heartbreaker of Men.

She was less hot in ninth grade when she went through the whole "I'm out!" gay phase and cut her hair short(though she looked hot then, too), but now she rocked crop-tops and skinny jeans, leather jackets and studded belts, sleeveless tees and flannels. And when new boys came to the school and inevitably fell in love, everyone else would laugh and go, "That's Tiffany Hwang. She's a lesbian. The lesbian."

And she strolled down the hall, grinning cheekily at her friends, winking playfully at those who were looking at her, high fiving her guy friends who had long come to accept that she could never like them as they liked her.

Tiffany was in trouble.

Not really.

Kind of.

She had a huge crush.

On Kim Taeyeon.

And that was kind of trouble, because Kim Taeyeon was not a lesbian.

As far as everyone knew. 

Kim Taeyeon was she the genius class valedictorian and ASB treasurer, sugar sweet and beautiful. The perfect human being, with her doll-like beauty, charming wit, infectious laughter, and delicate mannerisms. A fairy among humans, constantly fluttering around doing ASB duties or tutoring other students in her oversized tshirts and jean shorts, warm sweaters and skater skirts, cardigans and flats. With her gentle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter