✓ Trouble

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I felt that someone was touching my hair from behind I grabbed her hand and at the person, it was sana, I glared up at her while she slowly left my hair.

“She is aggressive” dahyun commented pulling sana to her, I gritted my teeth and did my best to stay calm and not get angry because I will get caught right away. Momo came and sat next to me, and they all sat with me on the table.

“Oh she likes strawberry milk like me” chaeyoung said holding the bottle while chewing gum.

“Oh but I don’t like it” momo took it from her hand and spilled It all at the table in front of me. Such a waste!

“You are not the center of living ‘blondie’” I fired back.

She hit the table with her hand and I bet it was painful but her ego won’t allow her to show it.

“Stop being rude!” she raged at me, I kept staring at her eyes. I was mad! Not because of her attitude but because I am feeling weak and effortless in front of her.

“Do I have to tell you who is the rudest one here?”

“Ya you are crossing the line!” nayeon said.

“You started first” I said and stood up momo held my shoulder and pushed me down making me sit again. My heart was beating so fast I am starting to get mad and this won’t be okay, especially on my first day at high school.  

“I make the rules here yoo jeongyeon, okay?” she raised her eyebrow at me then looked at nayeon, she nodded at her and she handed me some tissues “Clean the table” she ordered.

“Clean it yourself I am leaving” I said and was about to make my way to the bathroom, chaeyoung grabbed my hand but I pulled it away strongly and glared at her. They exchanged stared and she was shocked but my fast reaction I walked quickly out of the canteen and went to the bathroom I locked the door behind me… My veins started to pop out I looked at myself in the mirror my eyes are red and I am breathing heavily. I can’t believe that they were able to make me mad quickly!

I walked to one of the stalls and took out a needle I take when I am in this situation it helps me to calm down, a doctor I met few month ago gave it to me but unfortunately he died.

“YA! OPEN THE DOOR!!” someone yelled from outside.

I opened the door and ran back to the stall and sat on the closed toilet.

“Uhm jeongyeon?” someone said and I can tell that it’s mina, her voice is so low and soft.

I opened the door and looked at her “It’s none of your business” I said while walking to wash my hands.

“Your eyes looked weird few minutes ago, are you okay?“ she said and I stopped washing my hands.

I yelped and grabbed some tissues “Your friends made me mad, that’s all” I faked a smile at her “Now excuse me I need to go” I came out from the bathroom and went to my house I skipped school that day and even the next day. When I get mad I should break or run long miles. So the next day I went to a forest I broke some trees and branches and climb on them the8 made me so angry of course I am not the first one that they treated her like this but I am more curious about why mina followed me that day to the bathroom? And she was worried about me, I’ve read her mind and she was scared that I will hurt myself… I bet that one of the bullied girls hurt herself because of them.

WEDNESDAY 9/9/2014

I arrived at school at 8 and a half so the students were already in their classes I knocked on the door, bowed to the teacher and went to my chair and now momo and mina are sitting in front of me instead of chaeyoung and tzuyu.

“Someone erase the board please” the teacher ordered but no one got up.

I sighed and went to the board but momo tripped me with her leg causing the students to giggle... I took a deep breath and erased the board but damn… The board eraser was almost broke in my hand, I hope no one will notice.

“her” jihyo said and did a high five with nayeon.Sunsaenim (teacher) we don’t know jeongyeon’s skills in math, test

“Oh you right! So jeongyeon-ssi write this equation on the board”

I shrugged my shoulders and took the paper from him and I can hear their laughers.

I wrote the equation:

" "

I sighed and looked at it, I didn’t even have to solve it.

“0.309” I said the students started to laugh while I stared at the teacher blankly.

 “You are right” he said while looking at me with his opened mouth.

“Really sunsaenim??” dahyun asked shockingly.

“Oh she is right and-“

“Or 0.099”  I cute him off “Two answers, 0.309 or 0.099”

“Jeongyeon-ssi try this” I took the other paper and wrote the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter