✓ A Walk

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FRIDAY 12/9/2014

I skipped school today I can’t face mina and momo after what happened yesterday and I hope they won’t tell anyone about it. It’s first time in years that someone know my secret this fast it’s been 5 days but already 2 people know it… What is happening?

I played some games and laid down on my bed all day

At 3:30 PM ‘DING DONG’

“Hm? Who will come and visit me?” I said while going to open the door.

 “WHAT.ARE.YOU.DOING.HERE?” I said it was the blondie.

“I will study” she said while coming in but I poked her forehead.

“Um no!”

“Why? You told me you will teach me today!!”

“How did you know where I live?” I asked as I folded my arms up to my chest but she already came in and headed directly to the kitchen.

“I am hungryyyyyyyyyy!” she whined.

“ANSWER ME!” I said.

“I sneaked to our director room and searched for your address and your number” she blinked her eyes and looked at me with her puppy eyes.

“You are unbelievable” I shook my head in disbelief.

“I am hungry and your fridge is empty, feed me” she pouted.

I looked at her blankly the phone is in the drawer take it and order something I said while sitting on the couch recklessly.

“Okkayyy! But why you have 10 phones??” she asked shockingly.

“Sometimes the phone will break in my hand so this is reserve“

“Wow” She said and stared at my body. Eventually she ordered food and came and sat next to me on the couch.

“I didn’t know what you like so I ordered chicken wings and jokbal”

“I don’t always eat so it’s okay” I said while looking on the TV.

“Weird… So how was your day?”

“Fine because I didn’t saw you but now it’s not good at all” I teased.

“WELL SAME!” she rolled her eyes at me and looked at the TV.

I was eying her from time to time and smiling at her blank expression “how is your elbow?”

“Fine it healed now”

We watched TV without talking at all.

*DING DONG*

“yeeey it’s food” she cheered and she was about to get up but I stopped her.

“I will pay don’t worry”  

“You are the best!”

I took the order and grabbed a table and put in front of her “EAT” I said “And after you finish we will start studying” I continued. She nodded and she was busy taking out the food out of the plastic bags. I continued watching TV then I looked at her , she was sitting on my right she was so into food and eating happily and drinking soda like she is the happiest person on earth and I smiled shyly. But I still can’t read her mind it pisses me off and comfort me at the same time, because she is the only person I can look at her eyes comfortably.

“This part is amazing” she said , damn she caught me staring at her.

“Hm? Oh” I looked back at the TV blankly “I will go and bring the books I said while getting up to my bedroom I came back and found her cleaning the table and putting the leftovers in the refrigerator.

At 5 PM we are now sitting on the couch and books in front of us

“So where do I start from?” I stated.

“How did you get your super power?”

“I MEANT STUDYING!”

“Ah ok. Umm math! I can’t fail the next test I have to get at least 55/100”

“Ok then let’s start from this easy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter