✓ With You

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAEYOUNG’S POV

 “WHY SCHOOL IS SO BORIIIIIING?” I whined to tzuyu as soon as the teacher left the class.

“HAHAHA only 1 lesson left stay strong!”

I checked my phone as my classmates were doing chaos in the class.

From mina: chaeyoung I need you. Meet me at your house I am in your room, please

I grabbed my bag and escaped from school ignoring my friends' questions my mind was messy. Why mina is in my room? Why she needs me? Jeongyeon is absent today too, I bet they fought.

I took the first taxi I saw and the ride was long to me but eventually, I arrived “ma’am mina is in your room” the maid told me as soon she opened the door for me, I gave her my bag “Yeah I know thank you” I run to my room upstairs.

I opened the door and she was sitting on my bed immediately I found her running to me and she hugged me while crying.

“MINA WHAT’S WRONG?” I panicked while hugging her tight, I caressed her hair and comforted her I can’t see her like this I held her hand and let her sit on the bed I sat in front of her I was looking at her crying while caressing her hand with my thumb.

“Now can you tell me what’s wrong?”

“Me and jeongyeon” she sniffed “slept together” I immediately left her hand and frowned.

“So?”

She ed her shirt in front of me.

HER UPPER BODY IS FULL OF BRUISES AND HICKEYS AND SOME RED, GREEN AND BLUE BRUISES. I stood up and my blood was boiling.

“What the she did to you!?” I hollered and start walking back and forth

“She was so different chaeyoung  I was scared and she hurt me so much” she said and cried harder I sat in front of he and hugged her she was in her bra but I hugged her with no bad thought I love min I love her as she is not as her hot body.

She hugged me tightly as I was her only rescue I grabbed her shirt and put it back on her.

“Mina I want to say something I will be honest with you can I?” I muted a bit “I don’t want to hurt you but you did this to yourself-“

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN?” she cut me off.

“You liked her despite her being a monster and maybe she likes momo!
You made yourself lost and dragged jeongyeon with you!” I held her hand “mina, soon they will have a baby which it’s unrealistic . You started a relationship that can’t lend anywhere in 2 weeks you discovered that you like her? It took me at least six months to realize my feelings towards you I will say it 1000 time… I love you... But you need to make up your mind the same thing happened to you with Mark, remember?”

“DON’T BRING BACK THIS STORY I FORGOT IT BUT YOU ARE-! “

“I am what mina? Your boyfriend liked me it’s not my fault!! He was lost with you when he wants you, you push him away and if you were in a ‘mood’ to be close to him you pull him then push him away later!” mina is very good at push and pull that it’s frustrate me “I refused to date him and! For who? For you because that time I was in love with you and you kept treating me like ! Mina love is not that easy, you can’t just look at anyone and say I love you to him or her!”

She was frowning through the whole time then she stood up abruptly “It was my fault to talk to you” she scoffed and was about to reach the door of my room.

“I don't want to hurt you but you live for the pain

I'm not try to say it but it's what you became

You want me to fix you but it's never enough

That's why you always call me because you're scared to be loved

But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you

I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame”

She lowered her head and held the door’s knob “these words describe you mina, you always want to be the victim, grow up and open your eyes and heart I will be waiting for you but I hope you won’t come to me when it’s too late”

And she coldly left… I sat on the bed and start crying non-stop … love is hard and painful.

MINA’S POV

“Jeongyeon meet me at the café in front of your house”

“Ok I will” she said and we hung up at the same time, our voices were so cold and emotionless. I arrived and she was waiting for me and I sat in front of her.

“What do you want to eat?” she asked.

“I am not here to eat”

“Okay“

“Jeongyeon did you really loved me?”

“Yes I did”

“Say it”

“What?”

“That you love me”

“I DO”

FLASHBACK

We were watching some drama at her house and her arm was around my shoulders and I am resting my head on her chest

“Jeongyeonie..” I whispered.

“Hm?”

“I love you”

She kissed my forehead “me too”

“Say it “

“Hm?”

“You always tell me, me too or more or I do I want to hear it from you”

“Really?” her phone rung “Oh soeun is calling, be right back” she got up and talked to him in the kitchen, leaving me staring at her deeply. She never said it… Never

END OF FLASHBACK

“That’s why you never said it because you never felt it”

“I do” she said softly.

“NO YOU DON’T” I yelled a bit.

“Since you don’t believe me, what do you want now?” she sat back.

“I just wanted you to follow me when I left you today”

“I thought that you need some time to be alone after what happened”

“No, you didn’t care about me!”

“Mina stop being so dramatic!”

“I am dramatic?”

“Yes you are!” she yelled and people started to look at us.

“Fine, let’s break up then”

She frowned and looked confused “is this what you want?” she said

I nodded slowly.

“Fine” she said easily “you must know that I felt something toward you but maybe it wasn’t strong”

“It’s okay, go”

She nodded and get up, she stared at me for the last time before she left the restaurant, leaving me broken and alone.

 

JEONGYEON’S POV

I think she was right.

I tried to love her but I didn’t love her as much as I should. She is so cute, nice and lovely but that was not enough for me I guess. I didn’t have those fluttering feeling for her.

“YA JEONGYEON” nayeon was talking to me on the phone.

“WHAT?” I yelled jokingly at her.

“We are at the karaoke room come we are having so much fun”

“Who is there?”

“EVERYONE MUWHAAHAHAH”

“Okay I am coming” I said and hung up… Having fun with them is not a crime after a break up. I wore a black hoodie, black pants and red sneakers. I arrived at the karaoke room after ten minutes nayeon and jihyo were already yelling I won’t say singing… What I was hearing was not SINGING AT ALL. Everyone was there except mina.

“Oh we thought mina is with you” sana said

“No she is not “ I sat beside dahyun “Please don’t tell me that you two will sing this song“ Dahyun’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter