✓ Twist!

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After we left the room, mina went to the kitchen and I walked to the living room, I sat on the couch and looked down, all I do is dozing off while the girls were either eating or chatting “where is momo?” I asked

“She is taking a shower” jihyo replied she, sana and nayeon were watching some drama and they were so into it that they were ignoring me from where I was sitting I could see mina I was stealing glances at her and smiling for some reason she was washing the dishes in the kitchen. Her straight short brown hair, and the way she is concentrating in what she is doing it was cute yet fascinating until I saw her holding her finger and frowning I didn’t hesitate and got up to her.

“I broke the plate haha” she said but she didn’t know it’s me who came to the kitchen.

“You hurt your finger!” I don’t know I panicked and was worried about her “put it under some cold water” I held her hand and put it under the water.

“Thank you jeongyeon-ah” she said in her soothing voice.

“No need” I smiled at her. Then I grabbed some tissue and dried her hand I start blowing at her finger and pressing on it I looked at her and she was looking at my lips I yelped and my lips she wanted to kiss me but sana’s voice brought us to reality.

“JEONGYEOOOOOOOON” she yelled from the living room I left mina’s hand and went to the living room momo was standing near the couch and her towel was around her neck I can smell the shampoo’s scent from here… She looked so neat and bright…

“MOMO TOLD US THAT YOU HAVE A CAR NOW!” jihyo said

“Yeah?”

“Come on”

“What?” I watched them walk to the front door to wear their shoes.

“Let’s hang out, MINAAAAAAAAAA” sana yelled again to mina who was still in the kitchen

“Come on jeongyeon said she wants to give us a ride in her new car” nayeon said while wearing her jacket.

“When did I say that??”

I looked at momo and she was laughing at her silly friends

“Come on” sana has already left the house while nayeon and jihyo followed her.

“And you?” I said and looked at momo.

“I am tired I will just stay here and after you finish please come back I need to tell you something”

“Sure “ I smiled warmly at her and followed the girls what is she going to tell me I was worried but the girls were already next to my car now I went down and the 4 of them were playing rock, scissors, paper, and their laughers were so loud in the street.

“YA YA LET’S DO IT AGAIN I WASN’T IN THE MOOD” nayeon said after she lost.

“BUT YOU ALREADY LOOOOOOOOOST” sana stuck her tongue out.

“When did I?” nayeon said

“Yeah she didn’t lose” jihyo said and mina was laughing so hard at sana she can get pranked easily. I was looking at them and smiling.

“YEEEEEY” sana yelled.

“I will sit next to you” she said and linked her arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter